Author Topic: To anyone who hopes US troops die to teach the US a lesson...  (Read 213 times)

TheSheriff

I hope you enjoy your tenure in Hell. I hope your flesh turns into maggots, and you spend the rest of your life, and I hope it lasts for MANY years, in such miserable pain you hope to die every day.

You wish death upon someone who is fighting for his cause? You are the most awful type of person ever.

P.S. This isn't necessarily directed at anyone at the board.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 04:45:03 AM by Owen »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:To anyone who hopes US troops die to teach the US a lesson...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 11:56:42 PM »
What If an Iraqi soldier wanted an American soldier to die to teach the US a lesson for invading his country? I dont see a problem with that.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2003, 12:42:41 AM »
^^they'd be a minority than because most of them would be too busy surrendering and eating 3 full corse meals to think about killing them

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2003, 12:54:36 AM »
^^they'd be a minority than because most of them would be too busy surrendering and eating 3 full corse meals to think about killing them

or ripping down posters of Saddam, lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2003, 01:13:02 AM »
i was pissed when i saw one of the statues being defaced....the damn iraqi did it with a sitar (i think it was)....c'mon deface the statue not a beautiful instrument,lol

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2003, 04:34:30 AM »
I hope you enjoy your tenure in Hell. I hope your flesh turns into maggots, and you spend the rest of your life, and I hope it lasts for MANY years, in such miserable pain you hope to die every day.

You wish death upon someone who is fighting for his cause? You are the most awful type of person ever.

i dont want any soldiers to die, but its worse to me, that any civilians die. And guarentee'd they are, maybe CNN or the US news will actually report it (doubting that lol).

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2003, 05:56:24 AM »
What If an Iraqi soldier wanted an American soldier to die to teach the US a lesson for invading his country? I dont see a problem with that.

I do. Anyone who wants another to die is filled with hatred.

I don't want Saddam to die, even.

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2003, 11:35:37 AM »
i want that sick fuck dead... owen he'd rape your little ass if he could... theres a fine line between hatred and just being realistic... so lets be realistic..

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2003, 12:16:11 PM »
i want that sick fuck dead... owen he'd rape your little ass if he could... theres a fine line between hatred and just being realistic... so lets be realistic..

This is a perfect example of the propoganda you will be filled with, by living in the US. This brother right here, will scream till 6 in the morning about how Saddam is the enemy of the US, yet he will have no reason whatsoever.

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2003, 06:36:07 PM »

Then let him "rape my little ass". Learn about a man called Gandhi.

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2003, 09:10:40 PM »

LMAO this post is like a big FUCK YOU TECH  :D

Hey Jake can U explain that incident in greater detail?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2003, 10:51:43 PM »
they just flashed some footage of iraqi's tearing down saddam's portraits and what not and i saw someone smash sitarish thingy on a saddam statue

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2003, 03:44:42 AM »
they just flashed some footage of iraqi's tearing down saddam's portraits and what not and i saw someone smash sitarish thingy on a saddam statue

Hahaha its an Oud, most probably...not as dope as tha sitar in complexity or exoticness of sound (personal opinion) ;)

;D