Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27278 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2014, 11:17:02 AM »
^ soon as somebody dope is there i'll keep you posted ladies.  ;D

Jay will be there...he's dope.....does that count?

OGCM will say he has a dentist appointment that night
I know you won't show up that's for sure. I think we should rename this forum to classic material.com cause y'all love me so much. y'all are my bitches.

I like it Cocksuck Superior.com  Has a nice ring to it.
that could be the gay group sex section for you.

I'll make you mod of the ducking and dodging room.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2014, 11:20:16 AM »

I know you won't show up that's for sure. I think we should rename this forum to classic material.com cause y'all love me so much. y'all are my bitches.

I like it Cocksuck Superior.com  Has a nice ring to it.
that could be the gay group sex section for you.

I'll make you mod of the ducking and dodging room.
whatever you say scorned lady.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2014, 11:22:20 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2014, 11:24:17 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2014, 11:34:44 AM »
So to confirm...you yourself admit you didn't really give any insight to your NYC excursion until after you were home safe and Auntie whipped up some grits for you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #200 on: January 31, 2014, 11:38:24 AM »
So to confirm...you yourself admit you didn't really give any insight to your NYC excursion until after you were home safe and Auntie whipped up some grits for you.
I said I was comin' to nyc and I did. if you felt froggish you should have logged on pm'ed me and we could've went from there. I wasn't comin' to get you I was goin' to party and if you wanted an issue you could've got it. plain and simple.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #201 on: January 31, 2014, 11:41:31 AM »
Lol @ acting like you were invited to a "party" when you paid money to see a concert that the people on stage were celebrating.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #202 on: January 31, 2014, 11:44:24 AM »
I said I was comin' to nyc and I did. if you felt froggish you should have logged on pm'ed me and we could've went from there. I wasn't comin' to get you I was goin' to party and if you wanted an issue you could've got it. plain and simple.

This is a prime example of turned down.  Someones actin all slick now.  Churchmouse material.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2014, 11:45:52 AM »
Lol @ acting like you were invited to a "party" when you paid money to see a concert that the people on stage were celebrating.
even when you go to a club and you pay to get in you're still there to party dumbass. I had a great time too too bad your bitch ass couldn't come.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2014, 11:47:30 AM »

This is a prime example of turned down.  Someones actin all slick now.  Churchmouse material.
shit was turnt up lil nigga you know your baby daddy miley was hidin' out bitch.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: January 31, 2014, 11:49:54 AM »
shit was dope though ya dig. ny could really learn somethin' from the artists that were there cause trinidad and atlanta got ny on lock.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #206 on: January 31, 2014, 11:51:56 AM »
  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #207 on: January 31, 2014, 12:04:43 PM »

1-I'm not the one backing out of fighting people on here after talking tough, that's you

2-You are a very small part of this forum...a speck of sand on the dubcc beachfront.   8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: January 31, 2014, 12:10:54 PM »
^ soon as somebody dope is there i'll keep you posted ladies.  ;D

1-I'm not the one backing out of fighting people on here after talking tough, that's you

2-You are a very small part of this forum...a speck of sand on the dubcc beachfront.   8)
1. you're another scorned bitch   2. damn near 11 pages about me. I'm more important here than some music threads.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #209 on: January 31, 2014, 12:12:49 PM »
even when you go to a club and you pay to get in you're still there to party dumbass. I had a great time too too bad your bitch ass couldn't come.

This pussy goes from saying hes going to break jaws, to "you should have come to this cool show bro"  Mark shit.