Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 10688 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #550 on: February 20, 2014, 02:39:03 PM »
Glad you still hiding out in Jerz though. Son doesn't want this work.
LOL wigger please one hand behind my back i'll destroy you.

That would be the only way you'd ever see Cham, cause you'd have to be tied up and dragged to see him pussy.
LOL cham a.k.a miley must got that wet gushy stuff she got you goin' in circles.

Is that why you won't step foot in New York?  You need Cham to give you a pass so you can see some jamla is the fraud show?

I have to sign his hall pass & demand some Zales jewelry for him to get through the tunnel.

Oh your straight then.  He's got an account there too.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #551 on: February 20, 2014, 02:39:33 PM »
Glad you still hiding out in Jerz though. Son doesn't want this work.
LOL wigger please one hand behind my back i'll destroy you.

That would be the only way you'd ever see Cham, cause you'd have to be tied up and dragged to see him pussy.
LOL cham a.k.a miley must got that wet gushy stuff she got you goin' in circles.

Is that why you won't step foot in New York?  You need Cham to give you a pass so you can see some jamla is the fraud show?
miley knows to hide when classic material is prowlin' in nyc don't get it fucked up. both of y'all are some soft bitches though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #552 on: February 20, 2014, 02:40:49 PM »

next time I'm out there I'm gonna knock your dumb ass into the next century. all you're gonna remember is a white light.

And don't worry, I'll let you know when I'm in the city....after I get home safe and sound.  Hahahaha what a bitch move.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #553 on: February 20, 2014, 02:43:46 PM »

next time I'm out there I'm gonna knock your dumb ass into the next century. all you're gonna remember is a white light.

And don't worry, I'll let you know when I'm in the city....after I get home safe and sound.  Hahahaha what a bitch move.
that bitch knew not to be online that day. ps. bring your bitch ass to jersey to the spot I posted so I could knock the silliness out you too prag.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #554 on: February 20, 2014, 02:45:19 PM »
Son talks the strangest shit. Brags about Zales, talks shit after he goes home, brags about his telemarketer job, brags about listening to nothing T.I. & Jalma. Just so weird.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #555 on: February 20, 2014, 02:45:33 PM »

that bitch knew not to be online that day. ps. bring your bitch ass to jersey to the spot I posted so I could knock the silliness out you too prag.

Why so you can not show up?  Just like when Jay posted a spot for you to meet and you didn't show up also?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #556 on: February 20, 2014, 02:46:57 PM »

Why so you can not show up?  Just like when Jay posted a spot for you to meet and you didn't show up also?
that's what the fuck I thought just say you scared bitch.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #557 on: February 20, 2014, 02:47:08 PM »
Jay posted that spot & OG Dicklicker burned mad calories with all that dodge.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #558 on: February 20, 2014, 02:48:00 PM »
Son talks the strangest shit. Brags about Zales, talks shit after he goes home, brags about his telemarketer job, brags about listening to nothing T.I. & Jalma. Just so weird.
meanwhile your faggot ass cryin' for foolboy q album. eat a dick prag !

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #559 on: February 20, 2014, 02:48:13 PM »
Why ain't you working right now, Kay Jewlz? #NoHustle #NoCash #NoPussy #NoLife

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #560 on: February 20, 2014, 02:48:35 PM »
Son never heard of Schoolboy. Not affiliated with T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #561 on: February 20, 2014, 02:48:43 PM »
Jay posted that spot & OG Dicklicker burned mad calories with all that dodge.

Yup you'd think he was from LA with all that dodger in him.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #562 on: February 20, 2014, 02:50:18 PM »
says the faggot who scared to say where he work. you the one without the job cornball.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #563 on: February 20, 2014, 02:51:27 PM »
says the faggot who scared to say where he work. you the one without the job cornball.

I told you, fam. Job is all yours. Just post the picture, pussy. :firedevil:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #564 on: February 20, 2014, 02:53:30 PM »

I told you, fam. Job is all yours. Just post the picture, pussy. :firedevil:
LOL u a fuckin' clown. how you try to clown somebody wit a job and you scared to post where you work ? eat shit and die prag.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #565 on: February 20, 2014, 03:00:52 PM »
Bro, you already summed it up yesterday & dodged it harder than you do for your picture & the spot Jay posted combined.

If me not posting my job makes me "ashamed" of it...you hands down ashamed of the way you look. I really don't mind saying it, but I'll take that exchange of being "ashamed" if it means your ashamed of that ugly ass face, kiddo.

You lost.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #566 on: February 20, 2014, 03:01:51 PM »
Bro, you already summed it up yesterday & dodged it harder than you do for your picture & the spot Jay posted combined.

If me not posting my job makes me "ashamed" of it...you hands down ashamed of the way you look. I really don't mind saying it, but I'll take that exchange of being "ashamed" if it means your ashamed of that ugly ass face, kiddo.

You lost.
LOL u a fuckin' clown. how you try to clown somebody wit a job and you scared to post where you work ? eat shit and die prag.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #567 on: February 20, 2014, 03:06:34 PM »
How you call me Miley & not post your picture? Nigga has to have some form of autism lmfao.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #568 on: February 20, 2014, 03:08:14 PM »
How you call me Miley & not post your picture? Nigga has to have some form of autism lmfao.
cause you're a soft ass faggot twerkin' to beyonce albums u prag.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #569 on: February 20, 2014, 03:16:20 PM »

You lost.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #570 on: February 20, 2014, 05:13:34 PM »
Son thinks he's stuntin' but little does he know I got Stop & Shop rewards cards nigga. I buy the finest produce in the state.
your lame ass shop at stop & shop step your fuckin' game up and shop at sam's club wigger. btw I'm not a stunter or anything I just have fun I encourage you shitbags to do the same.

sams club?  LOL    "the exclusive club that everyone is welcome into"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #571 on: February 20, 2014, 08:29:19 PM »
Son thinks he's stuntin' but little does he know I got Stop & Shop rewards cards nigga. I buy the finest produce in the state.
your lame ass shop at stop & shop step your fuckin' game up and shop at sam's club wigger. btw I'm not a stunter or anything I just have fun I encourage you shitbags to do the same.

sams club?  LOL    "the exclusive club that everyone is welcome into"
exactly. now go get a fuckin' job u fuckin' loser cause you been on here all day even while I left to go back to work.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #572 on: February 20, 2014, 08:33:21 PM »
oh really?  i didn't get home until 6:45 eastern time tonight so try again with your lies  it's not even 8:30 yet.  hahahaha liar.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #573 on: February 20, 2014, 08:40:45 PM »
oh really?  i didn't get home until 6:45 eastern time tonight so try again with your lies  it's not even 8:30 yet.  hahahaha liar.
dude you were logged on when I left and still here when I logged on smdh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #574 on: February 20, 2014, 08:46:40 PM »
Lol @ son exposing himself for working a five hour shift.