Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27308 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #690 on: February 25, 2014, 11:05:08 AM »
I know y'all waitin' on that new t.i. album.

I'm just waiting for you to meet up with Jay and get snuffed.
punks jump up to get beat down. other than that I have nothin' to say to your rat bastard ass.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #691 on: February 25, 2014, 11:06:41 AM »
I believe that was just a confession. You won't "jump up" to see Jay because you know you'll get "beat down".

Acceptance is the first step, my nigga.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #692 on: February 25, 2014, 11:15:02 AM »

punks jump up to get beat down. other than that I have nothin' to say to your rat bastard ass.

You mean Jay steps up and you run right?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #693 on: February 25, 2014, 11:18:12 AM »

I don't run from anyone my nigga. bleedin' jay don't want no problems wit me he'd rather be locked in a cage wit two lions.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #694 on: February 25, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »
I believe that was just a confession. You won't "jump up" to see Jay because you know you'll get "beat down".

Acceptance is the first step, my nigga.
did I hear an aspiring snitch speak ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #695 on: February 25, 2014, 11:22:59 AM »
Lmaoooo. The son Okka threatened this faggot in the Schoolboy Q album thread because he kept following me around. So after my last post saying I was about to pop a Percocet to this shit instead of risking his daily 8 hour routine here, he PM'd me saying "users are losers and losers are user".

What a prag. Okka got you shoooook.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #696 on: February 25, 2014, 11:23:54 AM »
miley's theme song -   ;D

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #697 on: February 25, 2014, 11:24:20 AM »

I don't run from anyone my nigga. bleedin' jay don't want no problems wit me he'd rather be locked in a cage wit two lions.

Fact...Jay told you the time and place close to your spot and guess who didnt show...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #698 on: February 25, 2014, 11:25:40 AM »
Lmaoooo. The son Okka threatened this faggot in the Schoolboy Q album thread because he kept following me around. So after my last post saying I was about to pop a Percocet to this shit instead of risking his daily 8 hour routine here, he PM'd me saying "users are losers and losers are user".

pop a pill and kill yourself prag.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #699 on: February 25, 2014, 11:28:50 AM »

Fact...Jay told you the time and place close to your spot and guess who didnt show...
all y'all wiggers are cop callers you won't get a real nigga like me to come there and get knocked. no way ! y'all too shook to come to a police free spot and get your faces knocked off u scary sons of bitches.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #700 on: February 25, 2014, 11:32:56 AM »

Thats when you know you've got this bitch beat.  He PM's you with some gay shit.  Needless to say I've got about 200 PM's from his weasel ass.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #701 on: February 25, 2014, 11:33:00 AM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #702 on: February 25, 2014, 11:53:28 AM »

Thats when you know you've got this bitch beat.  He PM's you with some gay shit.  Needless to say I've got about 200 PM's from his weasel ass.

He doesn't even know what to say anymore. He just can't handle the abuse.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #703 on: February 25, 2014, 12:26:06 PM »

He doesn't even know what to say anymore. He just can't handle the abuse.

He doesnt seem to have any problem saying prag, or dick.  He loves that shit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #704 on: February 25, 2014, 04:01:29 PM »