Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27339 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2014, 01:36:14 PM »
listen secretary, my arms are way more jacked than yours you dont want any. i'll break your back then laugh moderately hard at you while you are on the ground. I'm the king of North Jersey at this forum.
bitch you don't want that work from me I will fuck you up severely and make your mother hate me. you ain't the king of shit out here you faggot !

What? You don't my work faggot! I will fuck you up so bad your mother will hate me, even my mother will hate me, and your dad will come out of whatever housing project in Patterson he's copping dope in and beg me to stop, and to let him hold 10. Guess what? I wont even let him hold that 10. He's out of luck, just like you if you don't apologize to me RIGHT NOW!
you ain't doin' shit but runnin' your dick suckers so suck my dick u bitch ass nigga. after I beat ya ass i'mma piss in ya mother's mouth prag now do somethin' !

now you do somethin pussy fag! oh thats right you a pussy azz cracka faggot!! lmao you don't want anything with me bitch boy. you are literally scared of me in real life! now say your sorry whiteboy!
just like i thought you don't want no funk wigger. i'll bury you wit all your dead folks and pour drano on y'all faggots. make a move if you tough but you're not you are just a sex on the beach ass prag.

sex on the beach with your mom faggot! time to pull the cock out and put your money where your mouth is.

you really wanna get embarrassed more than regular you paleskin wannabe black faggot?

you really from nj babynuts?

meet me tonight at Ballyowen golf course in Hamburg, unless you a pussy fag like everyone here says.

9:30 SHARP. All the staff will be gone, and the pristine, rolling farmland surrounding will ensure nobody will be hiding waiting to back me up.

I swear to God, if you bitch out, I will fuck your entire family with a baseball bat and the will deserve it for having a prag pussy son like you.

105 Wheatsworth Road, Hamburg.

Be there.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2014, 01:37:34 PM »
I wish I was up on game with this battle. Someone give me a brief overview of the beef.

breaks down like this basically.  Someone once said that TI wasn't the worlds greatest rapper evah, and OG snakecharmer got all butthurt.  Ever since then, he's been riding for his boo even harder than Tiny, and getting called out for being a bitch.  He even checked himself cause he was getting roasted too much so he decided to leave some of the forums like the coward he is.  He lives near Cham, and is pissed that Cham fucked his old lady, and I think he might be mad at me cause I've got his mom on the ho strool..But then again it pays his rent so he might not be...

That's pretty accurate.

& now OG cocklicker is tryna claim North Jerz when we all know Screamin' Jay Hawkins run shit over there.

Niggas need to learn the hierarchy of the world.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2014, 01:43:12 PM »
listen secretary, my arms are way more jacked than yours you dont want any. i'll break your back then laugh moderately hard at you while you are on the ground. I'm the king of North Jersey at this forum.
bitch you don't want that work from me I will fuck you up severely and make your mother hate me. you ain't the king of shit out here you faggot !

What? You don't my work faggot! I will fuck you up so bad your mother will hate me, even my mother will hate me, and your dad will come out of whatever housing project in Patterson he's copping dope in and beg me to stop, and to let him hold 10. Guess what? I wont even let him hold that 10. He's out of luck, just like you if you don't apologize to me RIGHT NOW!
you ain't doin' shit but runnin' your dick suckers so suck my dick u bitch ass nigga. after I beat ya ass i'mma piss in ya mother's mouth prag now do somethin' !

now you do somethin pussy fag! oh thats right you a pussy azz cracka faggot!! lmao you don't want anything with me bitch boy. you are literally scared of me in real life! now say your sorry whiteboy!
just like i thought you don't want no funk wigger. i'll bury you wit all your dead folks and pour drano on y'all faggots. make a move if you tough but you're not you are just a sex on the beach ass prag.

sex on the beach with your mom faggot! time to pull the cock out and put your money where your mouth is.

you really wanna get embarrassed more than regular you paleskin wannabe black faggot?

meet me tonight at Ballyowen golf course in Hamburg, unless you a pussy fag like everyone here says.

9:30 SHARP. All the staff will be gone, and the pristine, rolling farmland surrounding will ensure nobody will be hiding waiting to back me up.

I swear to God, if you bitch out, I will fuck your entire family with a baseball bat and the will deserve it for having a prag pussy son like you.

Be there.
come out out to the hood tomorrow tough guy ! meet me in plainfield, n.j. 4th & Monroe in the park all this at night shit is for bitches like you. you claim you run north jersey you shouldn't be scared to show up. then after i damn near kill you your mother can suck my dick and drink my babies for my victory u fuck boy. i'll make sure i piss in a jar and pour it on ya dead folks too.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2014, 01:45:02 PM »
I wish I was up on game with this battle. Someone give me a brief overview of the beef.

breaks down like this basically.  Someone once said that TI wasn't the worlds greatest rapper evah, and OG snakecharmer got all butthurt.  Ever since then, he's been riding for his boo even harder than Tiny, and getting called out for being a bitch.  He even checked himself cause he was getting roasted too much so he decided to leave some of the forums like the coward he is.  He lives near Cham, and is pissed that Cham fucked his old lady, and I think he might be mad at me cause I've got his mom on the ho strool..But then again it pays his rent so he might not be...

That's pretty accurate.

& now OG cocklicker is tryna claim North Jerz when we all know Screamin' Jay Hawkins run shit over there.

Niggas need to learn the hierarchy of the world.
fuck off miley !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2014, 01:46:38 PM »

Be there.
come out out to the hood tomorrow tough guy ! meet me in plainfield, n.j. 4th & Monroe in the park all this at night shit is for bitches like you. you claim you run north jersey you shouldn't be scared to show up. then after i damn near kill you your mother can suck my dick and drink my babies for my victory u fuck boy. i'll make sure i piss in a jar and pour it on ya dead folks too.

u scared of the dark? i got a real job unlike you, im busy during the day. get over your fear of all things dark and slide thru tonight, catch this fade like the man you want to be, not the pussy you are.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2014, 01:49:45 PM »

Be there.

u scared of the dark? i got a real job unlike you, im busy during the day. get over your fear of all things dark and slide thru tonight, catch this fade like the man you want to be, not the pussy you are.
don't be scared prag my niggas ain't gonna touch they won't even been there. I'm gonna make sure i record it too I'm gon' make one of you bitches an example.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2014, 01:51:17 PM »

Be there.

don't be scared prag my niggas ain't gonna touch they won't even been there. I'm gonna make sure i record it too I'm gon' make one of you bitches an example.

You dodging like Pac Man.  He called you out and told you the place. 

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2014, 01:52:55 PM »
just what i thought, u stalling, trying to come up with a different place and time. tomorrow you gonna change it again..

TONIGHT PUSSY
TONIGHT PUSSY
TONIGHT PUSSY

BALLYOWEN IN HAMBURG. YOU ABOUT AN HOUR AWAY FROM HAMBURG SO I'D START GETTING READY IF I WERE YOU.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2014, 01:53:27 PM »

Be there.

You dodging like Pac Man.  He called you out and told you the place. 
eat a dick that pussy scared to come to the hood and get hands and feet put on his bitch ass just like you are.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2014, 01:54:55 PM »
if you want no problems you need to fall back.

LOL THIS PUSSY SENT ME A MESSAGE. TRYING TO BE SNEAKY AND GET OUT OF IT BY ASKING ME TO FALL BACK.

I KNOW YOU SCARED OF THE DARK BUT TONIGHT YOU'LL FACE YOUR FEARS -

ME.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2014, 01:55:52 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZZJoXkO_DY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EZZJoXkO_DY</a>

I see Screamin' Jay Hawkins riding out to this.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2014, 01:56:28 PM »
just what i thought, u stalling, trying to come up with a different place and time. tomorrow you gonna change it again..

TONIGHT PUSSY
TONIGHT PUSSY
TONIGHT PUSSY

BALLYOWEN IN HAMBURG. YOU ABOUT AN HOUR AWAY FROM HAMBURG SO I'D START GETTING READY IF I WERE YOU.
come on out to the hood pussy ain't no police gon' bother us or nothin' bring ya bitch ass out or you can even come out today. let's go if not I'm not gonna keep goin' back and forth wit you faggots.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2014, 01:57:39 PM »
if you want no problems you need to fall back.

LOL THIS PUSSY SENT ME A MESSAGE. TRYING TO BE SNEAKY AND GET OUT OF IT BY ASKING ME TO FALL BACK.

I KNOW YOU SCARED OF THE DARK BUT TONIGHT YOU'LL FACE YOUR FEARS -

ME.
post the whole message you bitch don't be scared.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »
I'm glad i save the messages i send these faggots - ''if you want no problems you need to fall back. i have no problem breakin' your bones.''

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2014, 02:02:05 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZZJoXkO_DY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EZZJoXkO_DY</a>

I see Screamin' Jay Hawkins riding out to this.

I see you ridin out to this:
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will