Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27355 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2014, 02:03:17 PM »
LOL @ that faggot ass bleedin' jay thinkin' i'mma risk my freedom in hamburg. come on out to the hood where no snitchin' is the policy u prag.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2014, 02:03:49 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZZJoXkO_DY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EZZJoXkO_DY</a>

I see Screamin' Jay Hawkins riding out to this.

I LIKE THIS. TOO BAD IM GONNA BE LISTENING ALONE CUZ COCK BOY IS TOO SCARED TO COME THRU AND WILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GOING ALL NIGHT TO STALL.

CLOSET MATERIAL YOU ARE A HO. YOU ASKED FOR AN ADDRESS YOU GOT ONE AND THEN YOU PUNKED OUT. END OF STORY.
CLOSET MATERIAL YOU ARE A HO. YOU ASKED FOR AN ADDRESS YOU GOT ONE AND THEN YOU PUNKED OUT. END OF STORY.

UNLESS YOU STILL WANNA TURN IT AROUND AND MAN UP AND DO WHAT YOU SAID. YOU CAN STILL ESCAPE THE L HERE IF YOU COME CATCH THE FADE IN A FEW HOURS.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2014, 02:04:19 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZZJoXkO_DY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EZZJoXkO_DY</a>

I see you ridin out to this:

LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2014, 02:04:26 PM »
STOP MAKING EXCUSES!!! ITS PATHETIC!!!  :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2014, 02:06:04 PM »
no excuses you either wit it or you're scared i learned my lesson from goin' to the suburbs to fuck people up. you will not call the cops on me out there bitch !

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2014, 02:06:42 PM »

I see you ridin out to this:

Hahahahahaha figures your alias opps I mean homie Big Fagot would pop up in a thread with you in it.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2014, 02:07:39 PM »
no excuses you either wit it or you're scared i learned my lesson from goin' to the suburbs to fuck people up. you will not call the cops on me out there bitch !

HAHAHAHA shook ones.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2014, 02:08:52 PM »
Now wiggas got Cormega songs in they sig. LMFAO. I guess I put you on to him just like I taught you who Lord Jamar was Kelly.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2014, 02:09:31 PM »

HAHAHAHA shook ones.
the only thing that's shook is your mother's knees when i hit that spot of hers u queer you just remember that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2014, 02:11:41 PM »
Now wiggas got Cormega songs in they sig. LMFAO. I guess I put you on to him just like I taught you who Lord Jamar was Kelly.
LOL these idiots come here to learn about hip hop. they are soft as wet tissue.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2014, 02:12:29 PM »
SO YOU SHOWING UP OR NOT? SIMPLE YES OR NO.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2014, 02:14:16 PM »

Let me answers for him....NO, cause you will call the cops...or the FBI, im on parole....my momma needs a ride to work....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2014, 02:16:05 PM »
I'm not comin' to no suburbs to beat your ass and risk my freedom but, i will allow you to come to the hood and get hands and feet put on you.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2014, 02:22:11 PM »
I'm not comin' to no suburbs to beat your ass and risk my freedom but, i will allow you to come to the hood and get hands and feet put on you.

Damn you are avoiding Jay like he was a process server.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2014, 02:24:42 PM »

Damn you are avoiding Jay like he was a process server.
pretend you're your mother and suck a dick and choke prag.