Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27286 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2014, 10:59:08 AM »
So I guess that's some embarassing shit?  Help me out if I forgot anything Cocksuck Superior
don't stop there ghost ride the dick post some more !

That's all I have.  I don't think there's anything else besides the normal me telling you to go away, and you telling me you will make my mother do terrible things on top of my grandparents grave.  I didn't change anything just copied and pasted.  What terrible ones do you have that I didn't post flamer?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2014, 10:59:47 AM »
Why would she suck your dick if you killed me?  I would think she would be upset at you.
she just doin' what freaks do.

Heres one where he said he would make my mother suck his dick after he killed me.  Then I said you must be bored at work, just like I am.

You are an old head like me.  Whats you favorite all time rapper?
eazy, black thought, big remo, and t.i.

Heres one where I asked him who his favorite all time rappers are.  I wanted to see if TI would come up....lo and behold he did.  I then said I had never heard of anything from Big Remo, and that I would check it out.

Why don't you come out here?  I'll pick you up from the airport, I live like 2 minutes from the oakland airport, Ill beat the fuck out of you, then take you to the hospital get you patched up, and show you around the Bay.  Have some good food, see some sights, then send you home.  What do you think?
when I do come out there you won't do shit but hope and pray I don't beat you to death but, since you talkin' shit come on out here and get your ass beat you do not want these paws on ya. you won't dare come out here faggot !

Maybe I was too nice in this one?

crash and burn prag !

Quit PMing me cocksuck
suck my dick ghost ride the dick !

Faggot this the last time imma tell you.  Quit Pm'ing me.  Post it in general so you can get sonned in public.
fuck you pussy you ain't gonna do shit but continue to suck and ride dick like you usually do. do something !
You lose in PM's and on the board.  Stay losing like the bitch you are.
you a real loser dude and a coward in life eat a dick prag.

And here's what most of them are like...a bitch PMing me like a teenager. 
Lol @ the edit. you a bitch ghost ride the dick a.k.a. dick queen and these pm's prove it whether you know it or not.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2014, 11:00:44 AM »
What did I edit?  I added what you put there.  Didn't change anything I dont think?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2014, 11:03:10 AM »
me - tell your mother I'm comin' over. she better have my food ready or I'm fuckin' you up.

you - So if she cooks up something tasty I get a pass?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2014, 11:05:31 AM »
me - tell your mother I'm comin' over. she better have my food ready or I'm fuckin' you up.

Come on...even you had to find that kinda funny.  Fake ass tough guy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2014, 11:06:31 AM »
you - ''Hahahaha!!  Whats good my folks?''

I didn't even reply to this faggot shit you sent to me by then you was already showin' me how much of a bird you were.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2014, 11:07:29 AM »

Come on...even you had to find that kinda funny.  Fake ass tough guy.
it sure was funny. me and the homie laughed at your bitch ass.

Fraxxx

« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2014, 11:09:38 AM »
Why would she suck your dick if you killed me?  I would think she would be upset at you.

Heres one where he said he would make my mother suck his dick after he killed me.
yup ! you shoulda been talkin' that tough shit you talk in a thread instead of what you said.

So you think Ghost was too shook for tough talk after that viscious threat? That post reads like he made fun of the inconsistent inner logic of your claim.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2014, 11:10:10 AM »

See what's actually funny is that you had to have a homie over to see a PM that was sent to you.  You catching feelings bro?  I already told you I don't get down like that.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2014, 11:11:40 AM »

Heres one where he said he would make my mother suck his dick after he killed me.
yup ! you shoulda been talkin' that tough shit you talk in a thread instead of what you said.

So you think Ghost was too shook for tough talk after that viscious threat? That post reads like he made fun of the inconsistent inner logic of your claim.

Yeah I guess you are a keyboard badass like OB you don't take kindly to humor.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2014, 11:14:20 AM »

read my above response to you bruh !

Fraxxx

« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2014, 11:14:46 AM »

That IS funny! ;D And a good example for not taking this bullshit serious? I mean, who would get genuinely upset about all this?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2014, 11:15:54 AM »

See what's actually funny is that you had to have a homie over to see a PM that was sent to you.  You catching feelings bro?  I already told you I don't get down like that.
nope. I sent it to his pm so he could laugh at your bitch ass also. don't be mad at me. LOL

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2014, 11:16:58 AM »

nope. I sent it to his pm so he could laugh at your bitch ass also. don't be mad at me. LOL

You mean your alias/homie Big Fagot?  Trust me, his opinion is not my concern.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2014, 11:17:33 AM »

That IS funny! ;D And a good example for not taking this bullshit serious? I mean, who would get genuinely upset about all this?
he shouldn't get upset he should post what he would post if I said it in a forum.