Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27350 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2014, 11:19:00 AM »
me - tell your mother I'm comin' over. she better have my food ready or I'm fuckin' you up.

you - So if she cooks up something tasty I get a pass?

That IS funny! ;D And a good example for not taking this bullshit serious? I mean, who would get genuinely upset about all this?
he shouldn't get upset he should post what he would post if I said it in a forum.

What you fail to realize is that I post funny ( or attempted) shit about you on the forum as well.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2014, 11:19:55 AM »
it sure was funny. me and the homie laughed at your bitch ass.

See what's actually funny is that you had to have a homie over to see a PM that was sent to you.  You catching feelings bro?  I already told you I don't get down like that.
nope. I sent it to his pm so he could laugh at your bitch ass also. don't be mad at me. LOL

You mean your alias/homie Big Fagot?  Trust me, his opinion is not my concern.
just make some more threads about me sugar ! I run this shit !  it's like this forum's been soft every since cm came through and crushed the buildings.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2014, 11:20:35 AM »

See what's actually funny is that you had to have a homie over to see a PM that was sent to you.  You catching feelings bro?  I already told you I don't get down like that.
nope. I sent it to his pm so he could laugh at your bitch ass also. don't be mad at me. LOL

just make some more threads about me sugar ! I run this shit !  it's like this forum's been soft every since cm came through and crushed the buildings.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2014, 11:22:19 AM »

I just made this thread about your goofy ass.  I'm sure its boring for folks, but it does show that you are a buster.  Plain and simple.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2014, 11:27:00 AM »

I just made this thread about your goofy ass.  I'm sure its boring for folks, but it does show that you are a buster.  Plain and simple.
make some more you flamin' prag ! I control you and I'm the hottest topic in the dubcc right now fuck you very much faggot ! I always thought I ran this shit but you solidified it for me. it's like this forum's been soft every since cm came through and crushed the buildings.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2014, 11:31:38 AM »
How do I know that Screamin' Jay Hawkins really runs North Jerz?

Because he's out there right now putting in work...and this wanna-be is on here posting at a shocking rate.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2014, 11:34:40 AM »

Because he's out there right now putting in work...and this wanna-be is on here posting at a shocking rate.
you twerk to beyonce albums prag shut the fuck up.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2014, 11:47:31 AM »

Thats why you got quiet as a church mouse when Jay named a place for you to meet him at huh?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2014, 11:51:16 AM »

Thats why you got quiet as a church mouse when Jay named a place for you to meet him at huh?
he's a pussy just like you I dare him to show up.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2014, 11:52:43 AM »

So he tells you the time and place near you and he is the pussy because you didn't show up.  I get it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2014, 11:59:20 AM »

So he tells you the time and place near you and he is the pussy because you didn't show up.  I get it.
I told him the place and he didn't dare show up. maybe he's participatin' in that threesome wit you and miley a.k.a cham.

Sccit

« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2014, 12:36:50 PM »
SO WHENS THIS FIGHT TAKING PLACE?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2014, 12:42:26 PM »
SO WHENS THIS FIGHT TAKING PLACE?

When you find someone who can nail OB cocksucks feet to the floor, and get there before he calls one-time.

Sccit

« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2014, 12:48:24 PM »
Classic material, just go meet Cham wherever he's at, it'll be worth it ..... I did that once and this forum thrived off of it for 3 years. East coast remix.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2014, 12:51:33 PM »
Classic material, just go meet Cham wherever he's at, it'll be worth it ..... I did that once and this forum thrived off of it for 3 years. East coast remix.

It's just too damn bad with gas prices the ways they are today, Grungy vs. NIK round 2 could never happen again 8)