Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27272 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2014, 09:54:27 AM »
dont jersey have that law where two ppl can fight legally as long as no property is damaged...usually a brawl starts and spills into the streets then they call a pig or two to come make sure it dont go to far and niggas square off? nevermind im thinking of boston.

if niggas was really bout it you guys could agree on a spot over PM and fight just about anywheres. you know how many abandoned where houses and empty lots are in jersey?

i know a cat in patterson who would be glad to host said event and would even tape it with no bias or anything because he dont even know these guys. he wouldnt interfere or anything on some fight club shit yall really down?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #151 on: January 30, 2014, 10:06:23 AM »
dont jersey have that law where two ppl can fight legally as long as no property is damaged...usually a brawl starts and spills into the streets then they call a pig or two to come make sure it dont go to far and niggas square off? nevermind im thinking of boston.

if niggas was really bout it you guys could agree on a spot over PM and fight just about anywheres. you know how many abandoned where houses and empty lots are in jersey?

i know a cat in patterson who would be glad to host said event and would even tape it with no bias or anything because he dont even know these guys. he wouldnt interfere or anything on some fight club shit yall really down?

Mutual combat.  Some cities have that on the books.  Some old school throwback laws.  Patterson?  Where the fuck is that?

Sccit

« Reply #152 on: January 30, 2014, 10:30:54 AM »
the fight should take place on mutual grounds....tarzana park

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2014, 11:09:45 AM »
I'm scooping up Ghost and Jay. You're getting stomped out. Right in front of your moms. Then we running the train on her.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2014, 11:52:47 AM »
I'm scooping up Ghost and Jay. You're getting stomped out. Right in front of your moms. Then we running the train on her.
you ain't throwin' rice at a Chinese wedding you pink faggot. after I fuck y'all up, be prepared to remove the polydent and dentures from your granny's mouth so she can swallow my babies prag.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: January 30, 2014, 11:55:41 AM »

i'm tryin' to get this cat to come somewhere where he'll be safe until he gets mauled. I'm a grimey nigga but I play fair sometime I don't want him to get bagged by the pigs or jumped. if he was for real he'd pm me and we could set it up but he just puttin' on for the circus that's all.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #156 on: January 30, 2014, 12:19:58 PM »

i'm tryin' to get this cat to come somewhere where he'll be safe until he gets mauled. I'm a grimey nigga but I play fair sometime I don't want him to get bagged by the pigs or jumped. if he was for real he'd pm me and we could set it up but he just puttin' on for the circus that's all.

The only thing you are fucking up is a double cheeseburger.  Sit down and try not to type.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: January 30, 2014, 12:29:02 PM »

The only thing you are fucking up is a double cheeseburger.  Sit down and try not to type.
like you gettin' fucked by two dudes. go jump off a tall building and die u faggot !

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #158 on: January 30, 2014, 01:37:43 PM »

yall are just fist fighting ive seen that go on in the parking lot of burgerkings and shit lol none of yall are bringing that heat (im guessing) so why all the bullshit and precaution?

just do it. knuckle up and vacate the premises its that simple this isnt over money or drugs or anything so no ones got a reason to feel THAT threatened. if all parties have agreed that they want to squab just make it happen...

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2014, 02:12:37 PM »

yall are just fist fighting ive seen that go on in the parking lot of burgerkings and shit lol none of yall are bringing that heat (im guessing) so why all the bullshit and precaution?

just do it. knuckle up and vacate the premises its that simple this isnt over money or drugs or anything so no ones got a reason to feel THAT threatened. if all parties have agreed that they want to squab just make it happen...

Wheres the closest Burgerking to you cocksuck superior?  You were probably conceived in the bathroom and delivered there too. I'll make sure Jay get's the word. I'm sure you are signed up for Obamacare, so you'll be straight.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2014, 02:22:59 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BBAagYgpu70" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BBAagYgpu70</a>

NIGGAS AIN'T ABOUT THAT LIFE! FALL BACK OG FUCKNIGGA.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2014, 02:32:48 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BBAagYgpu70" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BBAagYgpu70</a>

NIGGAS AIN'T ABOUT THAT LIFE! FALL BACK OG FUCKNIGGA.

ROFL at the awkward pause after 6:06 hahaha!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: January 30, 2014, 02:38:00 PM »
LMAO.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2014, 02:41:20 PM »
LMAO.

Yeah that one kinda took the air out of the room for a second.  I forgot all about this.

OG Cocksuck would be calling in talking about beating everyone up.  Sure dude...sure.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2014, 04:04:51 PM »
funny how closet material bitches out of fighting anyone on here yet talks a tough game

pretty sad