Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27325 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #210 on: January 31, 2014, 12:12:57 PM »
classic material.com....vote classic material for president !!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #211 on: January 31, 2014, 12:14:42 PM »
Lol @ acting like you were invited to a "party" when you paid money to see a concert that the people on stage were celebrating.
even when you go to a club and you pay to get in you're still there to party dumbass. I had a great time too too bad your bitch ass couldn't come.

This pussy goes from saying hes going to break jaws, to "you should have come to this cool show bro"  Mark shit.
fendin' for your baby daddy. you go girl !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #212 on: January 31, 2014, 01:46:57 PM »
  8)

lmao @ calling that a "party". It was a concert.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S3gRJ4L_Z5M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S3gRJ4L_Z5M</a>

At least when I got to SOB's for album release parties I get in music videos with Eminem

2:45 & 3:48 mark (bottom right). 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #213 on: January 31, 2014, 01:55:20 PM »
^ soon as somebody dope is there i'll keep you posted ladies.  ;D

Jay will be there...he's dope.....does that count?

OGCM will say he has a dentist appointment that night
I know you won't show up that's for sure. I think we should rename this forum to classic material.com cause y'all love me so much. y'all are my bitches.

1-I'm not the one backing out of fighting people on here after talking tough, that's you

2-You are a very small part of this forum...a speck of sand on the dubcc beachfront.   8)
1. you're another scorned bitch   2. damn near 11 pages about me. I'm more important here than some music threads.

you'll never be as relevant to this forum as Nik, Sikotic or any of the other OG's here.  you're just a retard white guy from Jersey who pretends to be a tough black guy until he gets called out to fight at night time

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #214 on: January 31, 2014, 02:03:11 PM »

I know you won't show up that's for sure. I think we should rename this forum to classic material.com cause y'all love me so much. y'all are my bitches.

1-I'm not the one backing out of fighting people on here after talking tough, that's you

2-You are a very small part of this forum...a speck of sand on the dubcc beachfront.   8)
1. you're another scorned bitch   2. damn near 11 pages about me. I'm more important here than some music threads.

you'll never be as relevant to this forum as Nik, Sikotic or any of the other OG's here.  you're just a retard white guy from Jersey who pretends to be a tough black guy until he gets called out to fight at night time

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #215 on: January 31, 2014, 02:05:16 PM »

you'll never be as relevant to this forum as Nik, Sikotic or any of the other OG's here.  you're just a retard white guy from Jersey who pretends to be a tough black guy until he gets called out to fight at night time

Sccit

« Reply #216 on: January 31, 2014, 02:16:26 PM »
Worst 9 page thread in dubcc history

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #217 on: January 31, 2014, 04:01:34 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #218 on: January 31, 2014, 04:25:02 PM »

it was going so well until a certain someone bitched out because he has a curfew at night

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2014, 07:38:56 PM »
  8)

lmao @ calling that a "party". It was a concert.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S3gRJ4L_Z5M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S3gRJ4L_Z5M</a>

At least when I got to SOB's for album release parties I get in music videos with Eminem

2:45 & 3:48 mark (bottom right). 8)
album release show/party whatever I had a damn great time. and what are you a video vixen ? I don't care about bein' in no videos I shook hand wit some of the best emcees and producers in hip hop. fuck I care about bein' in a video ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #220 on: January 31, 2014, 07:41:51 PM »

you should concentrate on growin' your hair back and losin' your v-card bald wilson. I love the fact that an inbred like you think I'm white it's comical.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #221 on: January 31, 2014, 07:44:03 PM »
I told bleedin' jay come to the hood and that bitch put his wings on and flew south. don't forget y'all classic material for president !

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2014, 05:15:20 AM »

you should concentrate on growin' your hair back and losin' your v-card bald wilson. I love the fact that an inbred like you think I'm white it's comical.

you can rely on the same crutch punchlines all you want but it really just shows your limited range....you're too scared to even post a photo of yourself on here so that's why i'm more than willing to bet you're a white boy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2014, 06:08:21 AM »
classic material.com....vote classic material for president !!!

Remedy360

« Reply #224 on: February 01, 2014, 09:38:55 AM »

Mike and Will laugh at your assessment.