Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27271 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #270 on: February 07, 2014, 09:29:14 AM »
LOL @ the crust calling anyone out for education. Young Dro songs are your alarm clock & your step mom still brings you in a cup of Jello while you watch cartoons because she feels bad for thinking there's a strong possibility you have autism.

You can't be serious with educational jokes...

i doubt he made it out of middle school, let alone high school or college.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #271 on: February 07, 2014, 09:36:48 AM »
LOL @ the crust calling anyone out for education. Young Dro songs are your alarm clock & your step mom still brings you in a cup of Jello while you watch cartoons because she feels bad for thinking there's a strong possibility you have autism.

You can't be serious with educational jokes...

i doubt he made it out of middle school, let alone high school or college.
how's those flash cards workin' out for ya buddy ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #272 on: February 07, 2014, 12:55:33 PM »
I'll give him middle school. Zero percent he went to college. And it shows. That's why nigga is almost 30 and still posting from 9am-3am.

Unless Overseer is paying him big bucks to post 21 hours a day.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #273 on: February 07, 2014, 01:38:39 PM »
I come back and Tiny is still trying to act hard even after he punked himself away from our meeting? Shame.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #274 on: February 07, 2014, 01:46:06 PM »
I'll give him middle school. Zero percent he went to college. And it shows. That's why nigga is almost 30 and still posting from 9am-3am.

Naw he sneak posts from work whenever his supervisor isn't yelling at him for burning the coffee.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #275 on: February 07, 2014, 01:52:12 PM »

Naw he sneak posts from work whenever his supervisor isn't yelling at him for burning the coffee.

who asks a janitor to get them coffee?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #276 on: February 07, 2014, 01:56:18 PM »

ROFL, he is a mop technician
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:57:52 PM by Ghost Drebin »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #277 on: February 07, 2014, 02:00:50 PM »

Found a picture of him and his folks at work.  His white manager is showing him where he missed a spot.  No wonder he's so mad at white folks....

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #278 on: February 07, 2014, 02:04:47 PM »
lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2014, 02:05:39 PM »

Found a picture of him and his folks at work.  His white manager is showing him where he missed a spot.  No wonder he's so mad at white folks....
sharing your family portraits huh ghost ride the dick ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #280 on: February 07, 2014, 02:08:03 PM »

I am going to try this first thing monday.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #281 on: February 07, 2014, 02:08:42 PM »
Yeah I think that's one of my cousins punking you.  You missed a spot you little bitch!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2014, 02:09:43 PM »

You going to stop by the gay nudie club and have HO G cocksuck superior make you some coffee?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #283 on: February 07, 2014, 02:10:59 PM »
Yeah I think that's one of my cousins punking you.  You missed a spot you little bitch!
LOL I'm always on your mind u pillow biter.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #284 on: February 07, 2014, 02:12:41 PM »

You going to stop by the gay nudie club and have HO G cocksuck superior make you some coffee?
you know all about gay clubs fruit loop I'm surprised you haven't took miley and dumb wilson wit you yet.