Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27305 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #300 on: February 07, 2014, 08:38:47 PM »
by the way those wit sense go get that jamla is the squad album hosted by statik selektah. it's classic and it's the hottest shit out.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #301 on: February 07, 2014, 08:39:53 PM »
i'd rather listen to Brand Nubian from the early 90's any day of the week

and i doubt you even heard the Godfathers
not my taste too much of necro rappin' he's a dope producer though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #302 on: February 07, 2014, 08:41:50 PM »
i can respect that...but that shit bangs.  rappers need to beg necro for beats.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #303 on: February 10, 2014, 11:25:36 AM »
by the way those wit sense go get that jamla is the squad album hosted by statik selektah. it's classic and it's the hottest shit out.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Look at this little bitch....what you wanna kick it now and share the blunt?  You are charmin soft folks.  Real talk.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #304 on: February 10, 2014, 06:37:25 PM »
lol @ nigga saying "sense" like he's got some.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #305 on: February 10, 2014, 06:41:07 PM »

Look at this little bitch....what you wanna kick it now and share the blunt?  You are charmin soft folks.  Real talk.
hell no I wouldn't kick it wit 97% of you weird muthafuckas. so it's nothin' soft over here ask ya mother.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #306 on: February 10, 2014, 06:41:59 PM »
lol @ nigga saying "sense" like he's got some.
a whole lot of sense you dumb prag fuck !

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #307 on: February 10, 2014, 06:47:07 PM »
LOL @ acting like we don't know the 3%...Infinite, BigSaddot & Will.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #308 on: February 10, 2014, 06:49:03 PM »
LOL @ acting like we don't know the 3%...Infinite, BigSaddot & Will.
there's more. you're just not one of them.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #309 on: February 10, 2014, 06:52:31 PM »
he wouldn't hang out with will or infinite because they are white and he hates white people

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #310 on: February 10, 2014, 06:56:38 PM »
he wouldn't hang out with will or infinite because they are white and he hates white people
I love white people.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #311 on: February 11, 2014, 01:30:12 PM »

hell no I wouldn't kick it wit 97% of you weird muthafuckas. so it's nothin' soft over here ask ya mother.

Well we know that you won't meet up with a dude who called you out for an asswhoopin.  Funny how your bitch ass has been kinda quiet with that kick someones ass shit since you punked out.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #312 on: February 11, 2014, 01:33:36 PM »

Well we know that you won't meet up with a dude who called you out for an asswhoopin.  Funny how your bitch ass has been kinda quiet with that kick someones ass shit since you punked out.
come test and get ya life changed u prag.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #313 on: February 11, 2014, 01:52:53 PM »

So you want me to fly to jersey so you can not show up?  No thanks...Jay already pulled your card secretary.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #314 on: February 11, 2014, 01:59:57 PM »

So you want me to fly to jersey so you can not show up?  No thanks...Jay already pulled your card secretary.
I know you a bitch and you won't show up. go kill yourself though prag.