Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27298 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #330 on: February 12, 2014, 04:55:15 PM »
that's the best you got?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #331 on: February 12, 2014, 04:57:38 PM »
that's the best you got?
obviously. you negged me. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #332 on: February 12, 2014, 04:59:06 PM »
i did?   try again.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #333 on: February 12, 2014, 05:00:54 PM »
i did?   try again.
you can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #337 on: February 12, 2014, 05:15:37 PM »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #338 on: February 12, 2014, 05:23:21 PM »
usually around this time my dick is relaxin' in your mother's throat.

What's funny is we all know that ain't true, and we all know what I said is true.....please get a mans job.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #339 on: February 12, 2014, 05:28:41 PM »

What's funny is we all know that ain't true, and we all know what I said is true.....please get a mans job.
you know it's true queer !

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #340 on: February 12, 2014, 06:32:27 PM »

That is the funniest part. You can tell what hits home on this little crusty kid.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #341 on: February 12, 2014, 08:52:12 PM »
I seriously doubt OG Flaccid material has a job.  Guy posts on dubcc way too much to have a job although he does claim to be a janitor at Verizon or something.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #342 on: February 13, 2014, 06:58:50 AM »

That is the funniest part. You can tell what hits home on this little crusty kid.
what's funny is you wiggers can't stay off my dick. btw none of anything you prags say about me is nowhere close to bein' true that's what make me laugh the most.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #343 on: February 13, 2014, 07:01:37 AM »
I seriously doubt OG Flaccid material has a job.  Guy posts on dubcc way too much to have a job although he does claim to be a janitor at Verizon or something.
I got 401k, medical, dental, stock plan, etc. I love my job. I think you should get one and get out your parents house cause bein' the only child ain't gon' save your pink ass in this world. soon as your parents drop dead you're gonna had to fend for yourself if you know how to chump.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #344 on: February 13, 2014, 09:17:19 AM »
I got 401k, medical, dental, stock plan, etc

So does McDonalds.  I hear they are hiring bitch.  You might even get a free 6 piece nuggets here and there.  I keep giving your mom a milkshake to pass on to you but she keeps swallowing it:(