Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27320 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #360 on: February 14, 2014, 10:05:31 AM »
oh, another "your mother" joke.

you still won't show us your picture, white boy.
eat shit u flea bag !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #361 on: February 14, 2014, 10:06:47 AM »
waitin' for ghost ride the dick...
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #362 on: February 14, 2014, 10:08:45 AM »
lol @ the idea of OG Retard Material knowing what to do with stocks  or having an idea of what a 401k plan even is.

i'm sure Mcdonalds gives him a kickass dental plan though.   Humana or Delta Dental?  lol
do your stupid ass even know what a 401k or an ira is you dumb bald fuck ?

This bitch has the witty comebacks......You get told you are too stupid to understand a 401k and your snappy reply is.......no, you don't know what a 401k is.
Even your trash talk is remedial.

meanwhile you and your mother are racin' to see who could get on my dick first.

Sold any subscriptions today?  Book of the month club sellin ass.  Don't worry about your job, I hear Mary Kay is hiring.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #363 on: February 14, 2014, 10:12:09 AM »
lol @ the idea of OG Retard Material knowing what to do with stocks  or having an idea of what a 401k plan even is.

i'm sure Mcdonalds gives him a kickass dental plan though.   Humana or Delta Dental?  lol
do your stupid ass even know what a 401k or an ira is you dumb bald fuck ?

This bitch has the witty comebacks......You get told you are too stupid to understand a 401k and your snappy reply is.......no, you don't know what a 401k is.
Even your trash talk is remedial.

meanwhile you and your mother are racin' to see who could get on my dick first.

Sold any subscriptions today?  Book of the month club sellin ass.  Don't worry about your job, I hear Mary Kay is hiring.
sit your rent a cop ass down somewhere prag !

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #364 on: February 14, 2014, 10:23:42 AM »
oh, another "your mother" joke.

you still won't show us your picture, white boy.
eat shit u flea bag !

ouch, so harsh.

still too scared to show what he looks like

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #365 on: February 14, 2014, 10:24:07 AM »

A rent a cop is atleast a somewhat masculine job not like a phone salesperson.  Make a call bitch you've gotta hit your number of calls per hour.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #366 on: February 14, 2014, 10:25:47 AM »

A rent a cop is atleast a somewhat masculine job not like a phone salesperson.  Make a call bitch you've gotta hit your number of calls per hour.

you really think he has a telemarketer job?  i can't imagine him having a job period.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #367 on: February 14, 2014, 10:30:16 AM »

you really think he has a telemarketer job?  i can't imagine him having a job period.

He does.  He brags about it like he's a CEO.  He sells internet subscriptions to old folks by cold calling all day.  He has a number of calls he has to make an hour and such.  But he gets a 401K which I'm sure he doesn't contribute to anyway, but it sounds good.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #368 on: February 14, 2014, 10:48:10 AM »
both of y'all prags stay on my dick like trojans. I highly suggest that both of y'all get a job, on here gossipin' like high school hoes.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #369 on: February 14, 2014, 11:02:27 AM »
both of y'all prags stay on my dick like trojans. I highly suggest that both of y'all get a job, on here gossipin' like high school hoes.

Oh Word?  They hiring at Mary Kay you bitch.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #370 on: February 14, 2014, 11:10:26 AM »

go find out they may accept faggots like you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #371 on: February 14, 2014, 11:12:12 AM »
  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #372 on: February 14, 2014, 11:12:29 AM »

When are you coming out to the Bay so you can catch a fade dodger?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #373 on: February 14, 2014, 11:18:10 AM »

When are you coming out to the Bay so you can catch a fade dodger?
there's nothin' in the bay for me but your mother, her pussy, and her mouth. I may research some restaurants that might catch my attention and, maybe i'll visit and you won't do shit like miley didn't do shit when I was in nyc.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #374 on: February 14, 2014, 11:28:50 AM »
maybe i'll visit and you won't do shit like miley didn't do shit when I was in nyc.

You mean when you snuck into the city although you knew you were going for weeks, and then when you were home safe and sound called out Cham?  You are a true dodger.  Jay pulled your skirt up too ho