Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27252 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #375 on: February 14, 2014, 11:36:24 AM »
both of y'all prags stay on my dick like trojans. I highly suggest that both of y'all get a job, on here gossipin' like high school hoes.

the idea of someone like you who posts here non stop telling someone else to "Get a job" is hilarious.  keep em coming sherwood.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #376 on: February 14, 2014, 12:04:59 PM »
maybe i'll visit and you won't do shit like miley didn't do shit when I was in nyc.

You mean when you snuck into the city although you knew you were going for weeks, and then when you were home safe and sound called out Cham?  You are a true dodger.  Jay pulled your skirt up too ho
you got some math skills to brush up on u crash test dummy. the best time is now.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #377 on: February 14, 2014, 12:06:37 PM »
you were too scared to tell Cham you were in NYC

smh

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #378 on: February 14, 2014, 12:10:46 PM »
you were too scared to tell Cham you were in NYC

smh

Yup was quiet as a church mouse on christmas eve when he knew where and when he was going to be, then he gets home and is all rah rah, Ill beat some ass.....what a fag.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #379 on: February 14, 2014, 12:19:29 PM »
both of y'all bitches get off my dick. you know damn well i'll annihilate miley but keep gossipin' about fiction shit I love when you bitches talk about me. I bet when I'm at work later y'all will still be unemployed broke livin' wit your parents talkin' about the don classic material.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #380 on: February 14, 2014, 12:29:11 PM »
but keep gossipin' about fiction shit I love when you bitches talk about me

State some facts that prove you told Cham where you were going to be.  You bought the tickets in advance, and said you would be in the city, now show where you told Cham the time and place before you got home, and I will apologize and erase this entire thread.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #381 on: February 14, 2014, 12:52:42 PM »

State some facts that prove you told Cham where you were going to be.  You bought the tickets in advance, and said you would be in the city, now show where you told Cham the time and place before you got home, and I will apologize and erase this entire thread.
I told him I was gonna be there exactly on the day I went. if he wanted to do anything I've told him in advance I was gonna be there in nyc. I also told him I wasn't goin' out there for him. if you tell me you're gonna be in n.j it's on me to take it even further and ask where,etc. if I want an issue. he didn't. you won't ever step foot out here though that's the difference.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #382 on: February 14, 2014, 12:55:33 PM »

State some facts that prove you told Cham where you were going to be.  You bought the tickets in advance, and said you would be in the city, now show where you told Cham the time and place before you got home, and I will apologize and erase this entire thread.
I told him I was gonna be there exactly on the day I went. if he wanted to do anything I've told him in advance I was gonna be there in nyc. I also told him I wasn't goin' out there for him. if you tell me you're gonna be in n.j it's on me to take it even further and ask where,etc. if I want an issue. he didn't. you won't ever step foot out here though that's the difference.

NYC is a big place homo.  You told everyone you would be there ina few weeks.  Then after you got home from the Jambla is the fraud show, you said where you were and all that.  fact is you are a bitch, and Cham had you scared to say where you would be.  NYC, hahahaha.

And Screaming Jay had an issue and told you were to meet him.  Guess who didn't show up there....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #383 on: February 14, 2014, 12:59:16 PM »

NYC is a big place homo.  You told everyone you would be there ina few weeks.  Then after you got home from the Jambla is the fraud show, you said where you were and all that.  fact is you are a bitch, and Cham had you scared to say where you would be.  NYC, hahahaha.
fuck outta here and stop talkin' to me about your prag ass baby daddy u bitch. miley don't want it and he won't ever come close out here ever ever ever. he better contact me immediately and make sure it's safe for him to tread ground here. LOL

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #384 on: February 14, 2014, 01:01:32 PM »

NYC is a big place homo.  You told everyone you would be there ina few weeks.  Then after you got home from the Jambla is the fraud show, you said where you were and all that.  fact is you are a bitch, and Cham had you scared to say where you would be.  NYC, hahahaha.
fuck outta here and stop talkin' to me about your prag ass baby daddy u bitch. miley don't want it and he won't ever come close out here ever ever ever. he better contact me immediately and make sure it's safe for him to tread ground here. LOL

Whats funny is I present documented facts and all you can do is yap prag this and suck a dick that.  You keep losing.  You are scared to death of both Cham and Jay.  If your logic is that Cham should have contacted you, then how do you explain running from Jay?  Can't have it both ways like you do with your boyfriend.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #385 on: February 14, 2014, 01:07:03 PM »

Whats funny is I present documented facts and all you can do is yap prag this and suck a dick that.  You keep losing.  You are scared to death of both Cham and Jay.  If your logic is that Cham should have contacted you, then how do you explain running from Jay?  Can't have it both ways like you do with your boyfriend.
bleedin' jay won't ever step foot where I told him to come to ensure his safety and our freedom. he's pussy just like you I told you to come out here awhile back and you straight up you told me you were not comin' to fight me. you are pussy, bleedin' jay is pussy, miley is pussy, and dumb wilson is pussy ! keep gossipin' bitches !

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #386 on: February 14, 2014, 01:09:38 PM »
bleedin' jay won't ever step foot where I told him to come to ensure his safety and our freedom. he's pussy just like you I told you to come out here awhile back and you straight up you told me you were not comin' to fight me. you are pussy, bleedin' jay is pussy, miley is pussy, and dumb wilson is pussy ! keep gossipin' bitches !

So this is your logic....I'm a pussy because I wont fly across the country to beat your ass, but you aren't because you didn't show up to a place to fight 20 minutes from your house.  i get it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #387 on: February 14, 2014, 01:20:28 PM »

So this is your logic....I'm a pussy because I wont fly across the country to beat your ass, but you aren't because you didn't show up to a place to fight 20 minutes from your house.  i get it.
bottom line is all y'all are pussy and y'all don't want no problems. stop talkin' to me !

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #388 on: February 14, 2014, 01:38:19 PM »

bottom line is all y'all are pussy and y'all don't want no problems. stop talkin' to me !

Nice response.  You haven't answered the question though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #389 on: February 14, 2014, 01:38:46 PM »