Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27260 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #465 on: February 18, 2014, 05:22:07 PM »
who brags about buying jewelry on the internet anonymously?  lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #466 on: February 18, 2014, 06:21:47 PM »
More importantly who brags about jewelry & doesn't post it?!? lmfao.

Not that I want to see no Kay fucking Jewelers shit anyway. But really, bruh? Post a pic rockin' that Kay.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #467 on: February 18, 2014, 06:24:39 PM »
More importantly who brags about jewelry & doesn't post it?!? lmfao.

Not that I want to see no Kay fucking Jewelers shit anyway. But really, bruh? Post a pic rockin' that Kay.

he must love the sweet hearted advertisements they show when he's watching Lifetime

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #468 on: February 18, 2014, 06:44:49 PM »
one thing i will say is kay jewelers aint shit.

you aint getting no unique shit there i need a professional old school jewery shop that can personalilze rings pieces and medalions and shit when i find a guy ill stay loyal to him too and watch how they look out for you more and more when you fuck with them. the mark ups for most places on diamonds iis so high no matter where you buy that they can play with the prices much more then places like kay.

fuck with the local places in your city dont fuck with kay if you want your shit unique and you want the best service. ive had jewlers get to the point they were so comfortable with me theyd basically rent to own on some shit for me for just a little over wholesale. i was refering my fam and friends to dude those were the good days man the late 90s early 00s fucking getting mad bread off the books.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #469 on: February 18, 2014, 07:29:04 PM »
one thing i will say is kay jewelers aint shit.

you aint getting no unique shit there i need a professional old school jewery shop that can personalilze rings pieces and medalions and shit when i find a guy ill stay loyal to him too and watch how they look out for you more and more when you fuck with them. the mark ups for most places on diamonds iis so high no matter where you buy that they can play with the prices much more then places like kay.

fuck with the local places in your city dont fuck with kay if you want your shit unique and you want the best service. ive had jewlers get to the point they were so comfortable with me theyd basically rent to own on some shit for me for just a little over wholesale. i was refering my fam and friends to dude those were the good days man the late 90s early 00s fucking getting mad bread off the books.
kay's got dope shit if and when I do go there or zales I get good pieces. I feel you on the customization part I'm connected locally too.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #470 on: February 18, 2014, 07:32:34 PM »
LOL@ ghost ride the dick a.k.a fletcher and her flunkettes you hoes need to get some pussy and pull your lips off my dick prags. i'll get y'all mom's some shit from kay's and they'll drain my babies out my balls orally cause they'll love them diamonds.  ;D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #471 on: February 18, 2014, 10:46:10 PM »
Nigga just said Zales. #RealNiggaTears

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #472 on: February 18, 2014, 11:38:18 PM »
all mall jewelry. basic.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #473 on: February 19, 2014, 04:11:59 AM »
get you a job and get out your parents house prag. #RealMenHaveJobs

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #474 on: February 19, 2014, 04:33:11 AM »

first off we see you online 10x more than we see him on line so i'd be lead to believe you are the jobless one

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #475 on: February 19, 2014, 04:51:11 AM »

first off we see you online 10x more than we see him on line so i'd be lead to believe you are the jobless one
I have a job tamika and even while I'm at work y'all are HERE talkin' about your god og classic material. so you're the jobless one my math challenged e bitch.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #476 on: February 19, 2014, 07:52:11 AM »
Dude, like I used to tell NIK on here and he's actually been less active...You can't possibly tell me you can be active 20 of the 24 hours in a day and brag that you have some glamor job. It just doesn't exist in this country. Unless you're like some drug lord...but we all know you ain't about that life. If you even have a job, it's some run down, piece of shit job that allows your to spend almost all of your day on the Internet...clearly...like your activity level can't be denied. It's fact.

Just quit the front like you got it good, man. Especially don't brag, prag.

Zales though....LMFAO.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #477 on: February 19, 2014, 08:00:40 AM »
LOL @ these unemployed pink wiggers who are broke and can't afford any jewelry.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #478 on: February 19, 2014, 08:04:44 AM »
I got a job. I do well for myself. I used to beef with Petey about needing a degree to make money. I'm realizing that's less and less true unless you want doctor or lawyer bread.

But you can't make money being active from 9am-2am on this forum.

Niggas said ZALES....LMFAO.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #479 on: February 19, 2014, 08:11:36 AM »
I got a job. I do well for myself. I used to beef with Petey about needing a degree to make money. I'm realizing that's less and less true unless you want doctor or lawyer bread.

But you can't make money being active from 9am-2am on this forum.

Niggas said ZALES....LMFAO.
you dumb as shit and is dumb as I think you are if you think I'm on this forum past 11:00 pm. you ain't got no job tommy !