Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27363 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #525 on: February 20, 2014, 09:16:53 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #526 on: February 20, 2014, 11:44:48 AM »
No, I find it amusing that your fraudulent ass would be bragging about having an account at Kay fucking Jewelers.  That's about as dope as having a library card, although the library actually has some cool shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #527 on: February 20, 2014, 12:05:53 PM »
No, I find it amusing that your fraudulent ass would be bragging about having an account at Kay fucking Jewelers.  That's about as dope as having a library card, although the library actually has some cool shit.
please remove your mouth from my dick u prick !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #528 on: February 20, 2014, 12:18:14 PM »

LMFAO.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #529 on: February 20, 2014, 12:22:52 PM »
monkey see monkey do. smdh

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #530 on: February 20, 2014, 12:41:12 PM »

Not true...you walked in on me fuckin your moms pussy because you heard her screaming like a murder victim.  And if you saw me, then does that mean.....you sick bastard!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #531 on: February 20, 2014, 12:45:53 PM »

Not true...you walked in on me fuckin your moms pussy because you heard her screaming like a murder victim.  And if you saw me, then does that mean.....you sick bastard!
hahaha don't be mad cause I was fuckin' your mother's face while another chick was eatin' her ass.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #532 on: February 20, 2014, 12:48:12 PM »

This is someone mad.  Thanks for the explanation point!

Sccit

« Reply #533 on: February 20, 2014, 12:48:26 PM »

hahaha don't be mad cause I was fuckin' your mother's face while another chick was eatin' her ass.

aint nothin like a fuckin a bitch while she eatin the homegirls booty

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #534 on: February 20, 2014, 12:52:36 PM »

aint nothin like a fuckin a bitch while she eatin the homegirls booty
8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #535 on: February 20, 2014, 12:54:32 PM »

This is someone mad.  Thanks for the explanation point!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #536 on: February 20, 2014, 01:05:14 PM »
Handjob Material could be the angriest poster the Dub has ever had. The emotions fly off the keyboard.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #537 on: February 20, 2014, 01:06:55 PM »
Handjob Material could be the angriest poster the Dub has ever had. The emotions fly off the keyboard.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #538 on: February 20, 2014, 01:09:23 PM »
no maddest poster ever gotta be ferhat.

nigga would make up words on the spot when hed get mad as fuck at you lol

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #539 on: February 20, 2014, 01:11:36 PM »
no maddest poster ever gotta be ferhat.

nigga would make up words on the spot when hed get mad as fuck at you lol

A enraged Elano could hang too.  But there has hands down never been a more stan poster than Cocksuck.  You can see the steam coming off his monitor when anyone dares opine that TI might not be the greatest man that ever lived.