Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27914 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #540 on: February 20, 2014, 01:14:36 PM »
no maddest poster ever gotta be ferhat.

nigga would make up words on the spot when hed get mad as fuck at you lol

A enraged Elano could hang too.  But there has hands down never been a more stan poster than Cocksuck.  You can see the steam coming off his monitor when anyone dares opine that TI might not be the greatest man that ever lived.
if you mad just say you mad ghost ride the dick. even though you hate me you're still my lil boy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #541 on: February 20, 2014, 01:22:49 PM »
Glad you still hiding out in Jerz though. Son doesn't want this work.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #542 on: February 20, 2014, 01:25:48 PM »
LOL wigger please one hand behind my back i'll destroy you.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #543 on: February 20, 2014, 01:30:48 PM »

That would be the only way you'd ever see Cham, cause you'd have to be tied up and dragged to see him pussy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #544 on: February 20, 2014, 01:31:00 PM »
Absolutely no proof whatsoever, ya bish. We all know you're a 4'11'' white, pussy. You intimidate nobody.

We also know your mom held your hand through NYC because you were shook.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #545 on: February 20, 2014, 01:35:02 PM »

That would be the only way you'd ever see Cham, cause you'd have to be tied up and dragged to see him pussy.
LOL cham a.k.a miley must got that wet gushy stuff she got you goin' in circles.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #546 on: February 20, 2014, 01:36:10 PM »
Absolutely no proof whatsoever, ya bish. We all know you're a 4'11'' white, pussy. You intimidate nobody.

next time I'm out there I'm gonna knock your dumb ass into the next century. all you're gonna remember is a white light.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #547 on: February 20, 2014, 01:36:44 PM »

LOL cham a.k.a miley must got that wet gushy stuff she got you goin' in circles.

Is that why you won't step foot in New York?  You need Cham to give you a pass so you can see some jamla is the fraud show?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #548 on: February 20, 2014, 01:37:10 PM »

next time I'm out there I'm gonna knock your dumb ass into the next century. all you're gonna remember is a white light.

Only white light I'ma see is your white ass running away at the speed of light for your life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #549 on: February 20, 2014, 01:38:00 PM »

Is that why you won't step foot in New York?  You need Cham to give you a pass so you can see some jamla is the fraud show?

I have to sign his hall pass & demand some Zales jewelry for him to get through the tunnel.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #550 on: February 20, 2014, 01:39:03 PM »

I have to sign his hall pass & demand some Zales jewelry for him to get through the tunnel.

Oh your straight then.  He's got an account there too.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #551 on: February 20, 2014, 01:39:33 PM »

miley knows to hide when classic material is prowlin' in nyc don't get it fucked up. both of y'all are some soft bitches though.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #552 on: February 20, 2014, 01:40:49 PM »

And don't worry, I'll let you know when I'm in the city....after I get home safe and sound.  Hahahaha what a bitch move.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #553 on: February 20, 2014, 01:43:46 PM »

And don't worry, I'll let you know when I'm in the city....after I get home safe and sound.  Hahahaha what a bitch move.
that bitch knew not to be online that day. ps. bring your bitch ass to jersey to the spot I posted so I could knock the silliness out you too prag.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #554 on: February 20, 2014, 01:45:19 PM »
Son talks the strangest shit. Brags about Zales, talks shit after he goes home, brags about his telemarketer job, brags about listening to nothing T.I. & Jalma. Just so weird.