Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27322 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #570 on: February 20, 2014, 04:13:34 PM »
Son thinks he's stuntin' but little does he know I got Stop & Shop rewards cards nigga. I buy the finest produce in the state.
your lame ass shop at stop & shop step your fuckin' game up and shop at sam's club wigger. btw I'm not a stunter or anything I just have fun I encourage you shitbags to do the same.

sams club?  LOL    "the exclusive club that everyone is welcome into"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #571 on: February 20, 2014, 07:29:19 PM »
Son thinks he's stuntin' but little does he know I got Stop & Shop rewards cards nigga. I buy the finest produce in the state.
your lame ass shop at stop & shop step your fuckin' game up and shop at sam's club wigger. btw I'm not a stunter or anything I just have fun I encourage you shitbags to do the same.

sams club?  LOL    "the exclusive club that everyone is welcome into"
exactly. now go get a fuckin' job u fuckin' loser cause you been on here all day even while I left to go back to work.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #572 on: February 20, 2014, 07:33:21 PM »
oh really?  i didn't get home until 6:45 eastern time tonight so try again with your lies  it's not even 8:30 yet.  hahahaha liar.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #573 on: February 20, 2014, 07:40:45 PM »
oh really?  i didn't get home until 6:45 eastern time tonight so try again with your lies  it's not even 8:30 yet.  hahahaha liar.
dude you were logged on when I left and still here when I logged on smdh.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #574 on: February 20, 2014, 07:46:40 PM »
Lol @ son exposing himself for working a five hour shift.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #575 on: February 20, 2014, 07:51:16 PM »
Lol @ son exposing himself for working a five hour shift.
plus the hours from the early a.m. I'm a hustler u faggot you should learn to be like me.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 11:24:20 AM by Kiss My Black Ass ! »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #576 on: February 20, 2014, 07:55:50 PM »
LMAO. The front is too serious. So you work 6-9AM...post on Dubcc until 430...then go BACK to work from like 5-10PM? Okay bro...like any job in the country makes you work two shifts; one being three hours long & then gives you an eight hour break.

I hope you understand how unbelievably retarded that sounds LOL.

LMFAO. I'm struggling to breathe right now with this one...LMAOOOO. Trying waaaay too hard for the Internet, cuz.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #577 on: February 20, 2014, 07:57:51 PM »
LMAO. The front is too serious. So you work 6-9AM...post on Dubcc until 430...then go BACK to work from like 5-10PM? Okay bro...like any job in the country makes you work two shifts; one being three hours long & then gives you an eight hour break.

I hope you understand how unbelievably retarded that sounds LOL.

LMFAO. I'm struggling to breathe right now with this one...LMAOOOO. Trying waaaay too hard for the Internet, cuz.
LOL@ you thinkin' you know me. you're a clown without a job still dependin' on your mother to feed you fuck I care about your lame assumptions.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #578 on: February 20, 2014, 08:03:13 PM »
OMG lmaoooooooooooooo. I don't know if I just had a stroke or not...that was too much. All followed by you getting in line & recognizing you couldn't even defend it & made more mom jokes.

There are only a few moments in history that make someone legit laugh out loud at their computer...and it just happened. Thank you for that & your bullshit stories.

I'm starting to think the 11 o'clock curfew is enforced by mama dukes.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #579 on: February 20, 2014, 08:09:18 PM »
OMG lmaoooooooooooooo. I don't know if I just had a stroke or not...that was too much. All followed by you getting in line & recognizing you couldn't even defend it & made more mom jokes.

There are only a few moments in history that make someone legit laugh out loud at their computer...and it just happened. Thank you for that & your bullshit stories.

I'm starting to think the 11 o'clock curfew is enforced by mama dukes.
no mother jokes just the truth you are a dependent. you live wit your mother probably don't help her wit no bills and freeload cause you are a sorry son of a bitch. I'm a real man handlin' real business you won't ever measure up to a real nigga like me miley. good night prag !

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #580 on: February 20, 2014, 08:10:22 PM »
tamika where do you work ?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #581 on: February 20, 2014, 08:11:22 PM »
dude you were logged on when I left and still here when I logged on smdh.

i was online at like 730 am this morning and then i got home and logged on approx 7 pm.  so you mean to tell me i was online at any time in between these time frames?  if so you are simply further exposing your lack of telling the truth to us and that is why we assume you are a skinny white boy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #582 on: February 20, 2014, 08:43:35 PM »
The only truth is you're full of shit. I can't believe you tried to pass that daily schedule off LMAO. And even in some alternate universe where that was your daily life...let's break it down...

-Sometime in the morning until 9AM (you start posting after 9AM).....you have work.
-9AM-4PM....Clearly & presently on Dubcc around the clock, responding to any post directed at you within a minute flat. So you can't tell me you're not literally sitting in your house doing absolutely nothing for at least six-seven hours a day.
-Roughly 5-9PMish...."Work". Okay, fair.
9PM-11PM....Finish your daily banter on Dubcc & sleep.

And you're gonna sit there & try to brag like you're living some great life? Rocking your Kay Jewelry around town. You can tell me it's an "assumption" or whatever, but that's how Dubcc views you. Besides the two guys you ride or die for....Brian & Will. Who even themselves might see how fake you are...but being fake themselves elect to ignore it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #583 on: February 20, 2014, 09:16:43 PM »
OGCM posting on this forum is like Carmelo Anthony in the playoffs...guaranteed not to win

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #584 on: February 21, 2014, 07:23:24 AM »
LOL @ the two unemployed broke momma's boys hatin'. if ya life was good or even ok miley you wouldn't be pullin' out your hair assuming about mine prag.