Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27282 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #600 on: February 21, 2014, 12:34:31 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0mgkaEGQc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0mgkaEGQc</a>

This is your existence at Dubcc. Except nobody gains respect for you like they did for Cool Hand Luke & outside of some haymakers that posters lay on you, you find a way to knock yourself out with corny bullshit everyone can't help but laugh at.

& dude...you gotta stop mentioning the job. Still wiping away the tears from yesterday's double shift, eight hour break nonsense you're so desperate to pull.

Niggas see through the fakeness. That's why Jay won't even come back here to shit on you further.
only a wigger like you gives a fuck about online respect on this forum cause in reality you're a nerd and nobody gives a fuck if you live or die. second, you can say whatever here but when I pop up in ny again and smack the spit out your mouth and worldstar it none of these clowns are gonna save you...ahh the beauty of you not seein' my face. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #601 on: February 21, 2014, 12:35:22 PM »
why didn't you let him know about the last time you went to NYC?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #602 on: February 21, 2014, 12:36:07 PM »
Cham is going hard in the paint on this square bitch.  I love all the factual shit provided that is replied to with a"get off the dick prag."  #staygettingworked

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #603 on: February 21, 2014, 12:38:09 PM »
but when I pop up in ny again and smack the spit out your mouth and worldstar it none of these clowns are gonna save you...ahh the beauty of you not seein' my face. LOL

Haha when I pop up again?  You mean when you tell people about it after you've left?  Please bro save the tough guy act. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #604 on: February 21, 2014, 12:38:23 PM »
he was hidin' that day but you knew that day prag. you shoulda told him.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #605 on: February 21, 2014, 12:41:20 PM »

and just how did i know the day you were going to NYC?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #606 on: February 21, 2014, 12:41:39 PM »
Cham is going hard in the paint on this square bitch.  I love all the factual shit provided that is replied to with a"get off the dick prag."  #staygettingworked
fuck outta here booty bandit always defendin' miley I know y'all fuckin' but damn you really takin' tanner's place on his ass. facts are true. the shit miley is statin' is as real as santa clause, the tooth fairy, or the easter bunny.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #607 on: February 21, 2014, 12:42:42 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0mgkaEGQc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0mgkaEGQc</a>

This is your existence at Dubcc. Except nobody gains respect for you like they did for Cool Hand Luke & outside of some haymakers that posters lay on you, you find a way to knock yourself out with corny bullshit everyone can't help but laugh at.

& dude...you gotta stop mentioning the job. Still wiping away the tears from yesterday's double shift, eight hour break nonsense you're so desperate to pull.

Niggas see through the fakeness. That's why Jay won't even come back here to shit on you further.
only a wigger like you gives a fuck about online respect on this forum cause in reality you're a nerd and nobody gives a fuck if you live or die. second, you can say whatever here but when I pop up in ny again and smack the spit out your mouth and worldstar it none of these clowns are gonna save you...ahh the beauty of you not seein' my face. LOL

I'm not looking for respect ya Chinese bastard. I just look to make fun of fake, square niggas like yourself.

You try so hard to brag about shit we all know you ain't got & the stuff you do got that you brag about ain't shit anyway lmfao.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #608 on: February 21, 2014, 12:43:13 PM »

if your bitch ass was here that day you knew. ghost ride the dick knew he da told him too after all he is miley's butt buddy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #609 on: February 21, 2014, 12:44:25 PM »
fuck outta here booty bandit always defendin' miley I know y'all fuckin' but damn you really takin' tanner's place on his ass. facts are true. the shit miley is statin' is as real as santa clause, the tooth fairy, or the easter bunny.

Dude, I explained this to you yesterday. Nobody in this thread is defending anybody. This thread is a collection of forum people making fun of you. Nobody is "holding each other down".

"Defending someone" is what you do when somebody talks to Will the wrong way. You just come in & side with him no matter the topic because you love your silly little Englishman.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #610 on: February 21, 2014, 12:44:37 PM »
yeah, another statement that you can't support.

anyways Cham will beat your white ass into submission so we know you won't let him know you're there.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #611 on: February 21, 2014, 12:45:03 PM »

I'm not looking for respect ya Chinese bastard. I just look to make fun of fake, square niggas like yourself.

You try so hard to brag about shit we all know you ain't got & the stuff you do got that you brag about ain't shit anyway lmfao.
translation = people make fun of you in real life so you come here to gain strength. glad you admitted it kinda.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #612 on: February 21, 2014, 12:46:07 PM »

if your bitch ass was here that day you knew. ghost ride the dick knew he da told him too after all he is miley's butt buddy.

Once again turd tap, I will extend the offer.  I will erase this priceless thread exposing you and apologize/swear that my grandmother died from choking on your dick if you will simply post up some proof that you said a peep to anyone where and when you would be in NY before you were actually there.  I' won't hold my breath.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #613 on: February 21, 2014, 12:46:07 PM »
Heinz even offered to come to fight you and you bitched out

so you traveling to someone else is a pipe dream.....a crack pipe dream to be specific. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #614 on: February 21, 2014, 12:47:42 PM »

Dude, I explained this to you yesterday. Nobody in this thread is defending anybody. This thread is a collection of forum people making fun of you. Nobody is "holding each other down".

"Defending someone" is what you do when somebody talks to Will the wrong way. You just come in & side with him no matter the topic because you love your silly little Englishman.
let's see who side wit you when I see you in nyc remember I know what you look like. I could be anybody walkin' past you out there buddy don't slip.