Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27293 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #615 on: February 21, 2014, 12:48:21 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0mgkaEGQc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8n0mgkaEGQc</a>

This is your existence at Dubcc. Except nobody gains respect for you like they did for Cool Hand Luke & outside of some haymakers that posters lay on you, you find a way to knock yourself out with corny bullshit everyone can't help but laugh at.

& dude...you gotta stop mentioning the job. Still wiping away the tears from yesterday's double shift, eight hour break nonsense you're so desperate to pull.

Niggas see through the fakeness. That's why Jay won't even come back here to shit on you further.
only a wigger like you gives a fuck about online respect on this forum cause in reality you're a nerd and nobody gives a fuck if you live or die. second, you can say whatever here but when I pop up in ny again and smack the spit out your mouth and worldstar it none of these clowns are gonna save you...ahh the beauty of you not seein' my face. LOL

I'm not looking for respect ya Chinese bastard. I just look to make fun of fake, square niggas like yourself.

You try so hard to brag about shit we all know you ain't got & the stuff you do got that you brag about ain't shit anyway lmfao.
translation = people make fun of you in real life so you come here to gain strength. glad you admitted it kinda.

You of all people cannot speak on translations, man. You get called out on a daily basis by five different people & burn all those calories dodging the truth with mom jokes.

And if we even look at your "translation"...what does me making fun of you for being a fake herb have to do with my life? You don't make fun of anyone; you just get ABUSED like your mother did & then make mom jokes to hide from the truth.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #616 on: February 21, 2014, 12:50:17 PM »
Cham is going hard in the paint on this square bitch.  I love all the factual shit provided that is replied to with a"get off the dick prag."  #staygettingworked
fuck outta here booty bandit always defendin' miley I know y'all fuckin' but damn you really takin' tanner's place on his ass. facts are true. the shit miley is statin' is as real as santa clause, the tooth fairy, or the easter bunny.

Dude, I explained this to you yesterday. Nobody in this thread is defending anybody. This thread is a collection of forum people making fun of you. Nobody is "holding each other down".

"Defending someone" is what you do when somebody talks to Will the wrong way. You just come in & side with him no matter the topic because you love your silly little Englishman.
let's see who side wit you when I see you in nyc remember I know what you look like. I could be anybody walkin' past you out there buddy don't slip.

So you admit you'd sucker punch me? Another lame ass move & hilarious exposure of yourself. LMAO, the train doesn't stop with you.

That's cool though. Sucker punch me, courts see it as another little nigga playing the knock out game & you get years in jail.

Win-win for everyone.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #617 on: February 21, 2014, 12:51:02 PM »
Heinz even offered to come to fight you and you bitched out

so you traveling to someone else is a pipe dream.....a crack pipe dream to be specific. 
we can end this back and forth and you can come to where I posted faggot. you talk a good one tamika but you, miley, or ghost ride dick will never show up there. you better not !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #618 on: February 21, 2014, 12:52:25 PM »
let's see who side wit you when I see you in nyc remember I know what you look like. I could be anybody walkin' past you out there buddy don't slip.

Hahahaha what a bitch.  You are such a badass, why you gotta sneak Cham?  heads up like a man with him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #619 on: February 21, 2014, 12:52:48 PM »
I don't think you could pay me to go to Jersey unless it was to Six Flags or AC.

Nobody on the planet wants to go there. Not even T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #620 on: February 21, 2014, 12:56:47 PM »

Hahahaha what a bitch.  You are such a badass, why you gotta sneak Cham?  heads up like a man with him.
not gonna sneak him at all I'm gonna introduce myself and slap his mouth dry.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #621 on: February 21, 2014, 12:57:30 PM »
why didn't you let him know about the last time you went to NYC?
he was hidin' that day but you knew that day prag. you shoulda told him.

and just how did i know the day you were going to NYC?

if your bitch ass was here that day you knew. ghost ride the dick knew he da told him too after all he is miley's butt buddy.

Once again turd tap, I will extend the offer.  I will erase this priceless thread exposing you and apologize/swear that my grandmother died from choking on your dick if you will simply post up some proof that you said a peep to anyone where and when you would be in NY before you were actually there.  I' won't hold my breath.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #622 on: February 21, 2014, 12:59:09 PM »
Cham is going hard in the paint on this square bitch.  I love all the factual shit provided that is replied to with a"get off the dick prag."  #staygettingworked
fuck outta here booty bandit always defendin' miley I know y'all fuckin' but damn you really takin' tanner's place on his ass. facts are true. the shit miley is statin' is as real as santa clause, the tooth fairy, or the easter bunny.

Dude, I explained this to you yesterday. Nobody in this thread is defending anybody. This thread is a collection of forum people making fun of you. Nobody is "holding each other down".

"Defending someone" is what you do when somebody talks to Will the wrong way. You just come in & side with him no matter the topic because you love your silly little Englishman.

So you admit you'd sucker punch me? Another lame ass move & hilarious exposure of yourself. LMAO, the train doesn't stop with you.

That's cool though. Sucker punch me, courts see it as another little nigga playing the knock out game & you get years in jail.

Win-win for everyone.
SNITCH.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #623 on: February 21, 2014, 01:00:41 PM »

Win-win for everyone.
SNITCH.

Bro, I'd frame you & snitch on you to give you 25 to life. No hesitation.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #624 on: February 21, 2014, 01:01:40 PM »
And son, what's good? I was in New Jersey yesterday & you were nowhere to be found buddy...

I told you four months ago or so I'd run up on you one of these days over there. Yesterday was the day. You pussied out.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #625 on: February 21, 2014, 01:02:51 PM »
why didn't you let him know about the last time you went to NYC?
he was hidin' that day but you knew that day prag. you shoulda told him.

and just how did i know the day you were going to NYC?

if your bitch ass was here that day you knew. ghost ride the dick knew he da told him too after all he is miley's butt buddy.

Once again turd tap, I will extend the offer.  I will erase this priceless thread exposing you and apologize/swear that my grandmother died from choking on your dick if you will simply post up some proof that you said a peep to anyone where and when you would be in NY before you were actually there.  I' won't hold my breath.
oh I will. just tell ya boy miley don't call the cops cause he got smacked.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #626 on: February 21, 2014, 01:05:54 PM »
And son, what's good? I was in New Jersey yesterday & you were nowhere to be found buddy...

I told you four months ago or so I'd run up on you one of these days over there. Yesterday was the day. You pussied out.
you'll never come here snitch and shame on anybody here rockin' wit this aspiring snitch. talkin' tough but the first one wantin' to involve the pigs...suck my dick miley !

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #627 on: February 21, 2014, 01:26:50 PM »

you'll never come here snitch and shame on anybody here rockin' wit this aspiring snitch. talkin' tough but the first one wantin' to involve the pigs...suck my dick miley !

pretty sure the odds of you not being witnessed and the cops not being called would be pretty small if you indeed decided to snuff young biebs out of the blue like a bitch.  and you'd be down town singing like a canary, making up a story about how Cham e-baited you into it.

but if you meet up with him like a man and fight Cham in a disclosed area then you'd be doing the first manly thing in your entire life.

but you don't want to do that because you don't wanna get hurt and have us all know you're really a white boy from the burbs in Jersey.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #628 on: February 21, 2014, 01:28:40 PM »
shame on anybody here rockin' wit this aspiring snitch.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #629 on: February 21, 2014, 01:38:12 PM »
T.I. is a snitch too