Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27275 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #630 on: February 21, 2014, 01:47:49 PM »
T.I. is a snitch too
t.i. is not a snitch but you addin' the too is subliminally confirmin' your e love is a snitch. thanks tamika !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #631 on: February 21, 2014, 03:24:46 PM »
T.I. is a snitch too
t.i. is not a snitch but you addin' the too is subliminally confirmin' your e love is a snitch. thanks tamika !

Well we know for damn sure you ain't no snitch. 

Hell you won't even tell people where to meet you to fight when you challenge them.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #632 on: February 21, 2014, 04:19:07 PM »
pretty sure the odds of you not being witnessed and the cops not being called would be pretty small if you indeed decided to snuff young biebs out of the blue like a bitch.  and you'd be down town singing like a canary, making up a story about how Cham e-baited you into it.

I'm glad you understand lol. Starvin' Marvin over there working the same job twice in one day after an eight hour break just so he can buy a can of corn didn't get it.

That was my point, nigga flat out said if we ever cross paths in Manhattan he would chin check out a crowd of tourists like himself in Times Square & run off like the bitch he is.. Obviously people are going to see that & someone would inform police.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #633 on: February 21, 2014, 04:59:47 PM »
This motherfucker Cocksuck Superior would have to sneak someone to even last a second in a fight.  If you squared up and knuckled up with his ass he'd probably faint.

Sccit

« Reply #634 on: February 21, 2014, 06:24:33 PM »
lol imagine u bout to fuck a bitch and she ghost rides the dick

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #635 on: February 21, 2014, 06:49:22 PM »

LMFAO   she just air humpin next to you on the bed lolololololololl

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #636 on: February 21, 2014, 07:10:46 PM »
lol brodie getting it in brobro my nuts faggot lakers

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #637 on: February 21, 2014, 07:24:09 PM »
T.I. is a snitch too

Hell you won't even tell people where to meet you to fight when you challenge them.
I told you where you just won't show up pussy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #638 on: February 21, 2014, 07:29:52 PM »
pretty sure the odds of you not being witnessed and the cops not being called would be pretty small if you indeed decided to snuff young biebs out of the blue like a bitch.  and you'd be down town singing like a canary, making up a story about how Cham e-baited you into it.

I'm glad you understand lol. Starvin' Marvin over there working the same job twice in one day after an eight hour break just so he can buy a can of corn didn't get it.

That was my point, nigga flat out said if we ever cross paths in Manhattan he would chin check out a crowd of tourists like himself in Times Square & run off like the bitch he is.. Obviously people are going to see that & someone would inform police.
stop tryin' to save face now you rat bastard. you already admitted that you would snitch on me. I understand it though new york niggas been snitchin' since the days of sammy the bull a whole bunch of rats in nyc literally. it's in your nature prag.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #639 on: February 21, 2014, 07:36:44 PM »

lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #640 on: February 21, 2014, 07:38:30 PM »

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #641 on: February 21, 2014, 10:03:02 PM »
just quick question to OGCM:

when challenges to show up in park and fight by JAy, u refused cus u dont want to get arrested or something along those lines, but now u openly admitted that you would punch Cham in busy street in NYC, when u have CCTV on every corner not to mention people walking by.

please explain logic behind this :)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #642 on: February 22, 2014, 07:09:43 AM »

when challenges to show up in park and fight by JAy, u refused cus u dont want to get arrested or something along those lines, but now u openly admitted that you would punch Cham in busy street in NYC, when u have CCTV on every corner not to mention people walking by.

first of all I never said I would touch miley in front of anybody. I would hope he would be brave enough to agree to go where there is no surveillance, witnesses, etc. the fact that he would want someone in jail and would frame them speaks volumes about his character. if you really were payin' attention and intelligent enough, you've also see me say to bleedin' jay come to a certain area I don't want me or him gettin' knocked by the pigs. he won't ever show up. I wouldn't ever put the fuzz on any of these cats not even miley cause that's not my m.o. that's bitch shit for a grown man to be callin' the cops on niggas. I don't fuck wit snitches, cops, or cop callers and the girl miley has no problem admittin' that he would rat in an instant. fuck that ! next time read the book before you think you know the story bruh.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #643 on: February 22, 2014, 11:11:12 AM »

first of all I never said I would touch miley in front of anybody. I would hope he would be brave enough to agree to go where there is no surveillance, witnesses, etc. the fact that he would want someone in jail and would frame them speaks volumes about his character. if you really were payin' attention and intelligent enough, you've also see me say to bleedin' jay come to a certain area I don't want me or him gettin' knocked by the pigs. he won't ever show up. I wouldn't ever put the fuzz on any of these cats not even miley cause that's not my m.o. that's bitch shit for a grown man to be callin' the cops on niggas. I don't fuck wit snitches, cops, or cop callers and the girl miley has no problem admittin' that he would rat in an instant. fuck that ! next time read the book before you think you know the story bruh.

you can type a long reply all you want, you still don't have anyone here fooled

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #644 on: February 22, 2014, 11:14:25 AM »

you can type a long reply all you want, you still don't have anyone here fooled
don't need to have anyone fooled dumb tamika wilson I don't give a fuck about appeasin' u squares. if you can't respect the truth shame on you prag.