Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27269 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #705 on: February 25, 2014, 07:23:00 PM »
I laugh at you three pitiful bitches while y'all on your periods. the snitch, the fag, and the bald virgin.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #706 on: February 25, 2014, 07:25:14 PM »
I laugh at you three pitiful bitches while y'all on your periods. the snitch, the fag, and the bald virgin.

says the white boy from Jersey who was afraid to fight Jay?

when are you going to NYC again?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #707 on: February 25, 2014, 07:31:26 PM »

fuck bleedin' jay he don't wanna bang wit me he's a pussy and i'll be in nyc soon u prag.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #708 on: February 25, 2014, 07:38:50 PM »
i bet you'll go to Long Island and claim you were in the city lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #709 on: February 25, 2014, 08:47:17 PM »
He's such a pussy it's disgraceful.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #710 on: February 26, 2014, 07:25:55 AM »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #711 on: February 26, 2014, 09:28:11 AM »

fuck bleedin' jay he don't wanna bang wit me he's a pussy and i'll be in nyc soon u prag.

So I guess Jay telling you a time and place means he didn't want it.  I get it.

What is the date, time, and location you will be in NYC?  GPS coordinates would be helpful as well.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #712 on: February 26, 2014, 09:51:40 AM »

So I guess Jay telling you a time and place means he didn't want it.  I get it.

What is the date, time, and location you will be in NYC?  GPS coordinates would be helpful as well.
tellin' me to come to the suburbs and fight is lame and askin' to get bagged by the pigs bruh no matter how you try to flip it. I invited him, you and others to the same spot over and over where it's no cops y'all are the shook ones so save that bullshit for you granny prag. I will be in nyc soon but not for miley though cause he's a rat I don't have any kinda dealings wit rats good or bad. you can take miley's place though and come out here sooner and get the life knocked outta you prag. all this back and forth is y'all lame attempts to keep me talkin' to y'all. you talk this classic material is shook shit but you, miley, or tanika have not and will not come out here to try me ever in your feeble lives. you muthafuckas know what it is I'm itchin' for one of you fuck boys to bust a move and i'll destroy either one of you. real talk ! now carry on ladies.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #713 on: February 26, 2014, 09:57:17 AM »
Lmaoooo. He's so scared you can hear it in that long, drawn out response.

Jay is more nigga than you. You'd get the cops involved like ya boy Clifford.

Nigga crying about cops but already stated he'd blindside me in Manhattan. Contradicting ass motherfucker.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #714 on: February 26, 2014, 10:04:28 AM »

Nigga crying about cops but already stated he'd blindside me in Manhattan. Contradicting ass motherfucker.
no one was gonna blindside you bitch. I would've introduced myself and knocked your pink faggot ass out plain and simple no witnesses u paranoid fuck.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #715 on: February 26, 2014, 10:09:01 AM »

no one was gonna blindside you bitch. I would've introduced myself and knocked your pink faggot ass out plain and simple no witnesses u paranoid fuck.

Yous a lie. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #716 on: February 26, 2014, 10:13:08 AM »

Yous a lie. 
awww fendin' for your girl so cute. :love2:

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #717 on: February 26, 2014, 10:14:05 AM »

Yous a lie. 

No, just pointing out that you have contradicted yourself so many times in this thread that you might be incapable of remembering the truth.  Ill help you.  You aint beating up shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #718 on: February 26, 2014, 10:17:57 AM »

Yous a lie. 

No, just pointing out that you have contradicted yourself so many times in this thread that you might be incapable of remembering the truth.  Ill help you.  You aint beating up shit.
beat it fag bait.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #719 on: February 26, 2014, 10:19:38 AM »

Yous a lie. 

beat it fag bait.

Fall back.  Notice when you get sonned your insults become more remedial?  Speed on before you get peed on prag.