Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27287 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #735 on: February 26, 2014, 03:44:52 PM »
Hey bitch.  Shouldnt you be somewhere trying to sell cable?
nah instead I'm balls deep in your mother u prag bitch.

Ah.  My vulture swooped in.  Do you have this thread on constant refresh?  You lurk just waiting for your king to speak.  Now bow to someone greater than you.
I'm your king and you should acknowledge me as such. stay in line peasant !

No, I'm your king.  And I command you to suck a dick.
I'm your ruler and i would tell you to suck my dick but your mother beat you to it.

Your mother sucked you off the streets of jersey when the street lights went on to make sure you would be nowhere Jay.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #736 on: February 26, 2014, 03:47:19 PM »

Ah.  My vulture swooped in.  Do you have this thread on constant refresh?  You lurk just waiting for your king to speak.  Now bow to someone greater than you.

I'm your ruler and i would tell you to suck my dick but your mother beat you to it.

Your mother sucked you off the streets of jersey when the street lights went on to make sure you would be nowhere Jay.
false I was in your mother's bed gettin' the best dome cali has to offer.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #737 on: February 26, 2014, 03:50:50 PM »

Not a chance.....my mother don't mess with male groupies.  Try TI, or Nambla is the fraud.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #738 on: February 26, 2014, 03:54:34 PM »

Not a chance.....my mother don't mess with male groupies.  Try TI, or Nambla is the fraud.
if that was the case she'd disown you. nah anyway your mother love a real nigga like me and she love this dick...I know I'm not ya daddy or nothin' but if you ever need some advice come see me.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #739 on: February 26, 2014, 03:58:08 PM »

if that was the case she'd disown you. nah anyway your mother love a real nigga like me and she love this dick...I know I'm not ya daddy or nothin' but if you ever need some advice come see me.

I need some advice.  I fucked this bitch who was a TI stan, and now the motherfucker cant stop sucking my dick.  How do I shake the goofy fucker off my balls?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #740 on: February 26, 2014, 04:10:37 PM »
THIS THREAD MIGHT DONT GOT IT
ya boy miley has not been takin' his meds daily to enable him to stay off my dick. get him help asap !

Lmao @ talking about riding dick. You hop on every post I make outside of this thread. It took Okka to threaten you for you to fall back like the good little hoe you learned to be from ya cracked out mother.

Don't make up facts to defend yaself.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #741 on: February 26, 2014, 04:14:31 PM »

I need some advice.  I fucked this bitch who was a TI stan, and now the motherfucker cant stop sucking my dick.  How do I shake the goofy fucker off my balls?
the only cure for you to rid yourself of your homosexuality is for you to off yourself immediately.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #742 on: February 26, 2014, 04:17:12 PM »
Okka g checked Nambla is the squad and he left with his tail between his legs like a rat dog puppy.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #743 on: February 26, 2014, 04:18:14 PM »
Okka g checked Nambla is the squad and he left with his tail between his legs like a rat dog puppy.
lol wtf

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #744 on: February 26, 2014, 04:20:07 PM »
where was I when this happened ?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #745 on: February 26, 2014, 04:22:02 PM »

Hold on...let me provide more evidence. #bitchassness

Okka dropped this because Nambla is the fraud was on Cham dick like a lamprey in the thread.

Y'all need to stop all that bullshit and take it to the G-Spot. I'm gettin' tired of y'all fuckin' up every thread with your stupid ass beefin'.

After this, Cocksuck was extra quiet, all polite and shit....Hahahahaha!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:26:00 PM by Ghost Drebin »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #746 on: February 26, 2014, 04:23:39 PM »

sure prag hurry boy !

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #747 on: February 26, 2014, 04:30:42 PM »

Okka dropped this because Nambla is the fraud was on Cham dick like a lamprey in the thread.

Y'all need to stop all that bullshit and take it to the G-Spot. I'm gettin' tired of y'all fuckin' up every thread with your stupid ass beefin'.

hahahahaha you sound stiupid prag I don't give a fuck abut no damn okra.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #748 on: February 26, 2014, 04:32:51 PM »

hahahahaha you sound stiupid prag I don't give a fuck abut no damn okra.

Thats why you were gentle as a lamb after getting g checked right.  Go read your before and after.  You were like a kid in class with 2 checks...hahahaha.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #749 on: February 26, 2014, 04:33:28 PM »
i think OGCM uses the word "prag" to the point where it's too cliche to be funny anymore.  smh.