Author Topic: Latest On Big Daddy Kane  (Read 84 times)

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
Latest On Big Daddy Kane
« on: March 21, 2003, 07:56:23 AM »

Big Daddy Kane, aka Antonio Hardy, is still working on his new album. That is the good part. Kane, currently under contract with Landspeed, was scheduled to release the album last February, but apparently that shit didn't work out.
So the bad part is the album ain't gonna come out in a few months. This is not Landspeed's fault, Kane said, but solely his own decision. He want everything to come out great, that's all.
Expect production from Premier, Alchemist, and the Beatminerz. Marley Marl is also expected to do a track or two.
I'm anticipating this and I'll keep y'all posted on Kane.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
Re:Latest On Big Daddy Kane
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 08:00:20 AM »
lol... thanks for the inspiring info

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 09:41:45 AM »
I can't wait for this album.  

I remember him saying that there is no label problem or any problem with making the album, he just wants to wait till he's got it right.

Alchemist is supposed to excutive produce this album too.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2003, 12:46:20 PM »
i wouldn't be suprised if this turns out better than oh my god...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris