Author Topic: uncle Necro tells stories: Meeting Eminem in 1998; Cage/Stretch, Non phixion  (Read 1124 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
there dope no doubt but not like agent orange or jay electronicas exibit a

i dont want to take anything away from necro at least he stayed true to his style and to his credit hes very nice at chopping and flipping samples it just kind of sucks he gets boxed into the backpacker cracker kind of catagory that atmosphere jedi vinnie chace and ill bill and goretex all do and its not deserving it just seems like white kids flocked to that music. i had so many of my white friends try to push that music on me and as a dj whenever i see white kids exclusively flock to something in hip hop it reeks of phoniness. thats a very oldschool and hip hop elitist way of thinking and im trying to change that but in general i just dont really like white rappers much unless they are incredibly dope.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:04:59 PM by Petey Wheatstraw »

Hack Wilson - real

i respect that.  Necro's style is not for everyone.  For many it's too brutal and for others they just can't take his raps seriously (lol)

but dude has said many times he tried his ass off to be that #1 producer people go to for beats like Alchemist and the people he passed beats to slept on them (Em, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Cormega, Tragedy Khadafi and probably plenty of others).

the ones who did hear his beats and wanted to rock on them (Cage, Non Phixion, Missin Linx, Al Tariq, Mr. Hyde, Kool G Rap) got laced with gems.  but Necro's solo career took off after I Need Drugs was nation wide in 2000 and he pretty much cut off working with anyone outside of his crew  (Bill, Goretex, Sabac, Mr. Hyde, Q-Unique and Captain Carnage).  What Necro did as a producer in 2004 is on some historic shit....he did the complete production for 5 albums (necro, bill, goretex, sabac and hyde solo's).  along with 2003's Brutality part 1 compilation, these are some of the best beats ever made.  NIKCC can back me up on that, Necro was in a fucking insane zone as a producer.  He still is but his albums "Death Rap" and "Die" don't reflect that.  For example, the album Die has three incredible beats (Thugcore Cowboy, Kink Panther and White Slavery part 2) but it also has a lot of junk that I skip by.  Necro's first 3 albums have maybe 5 combined songs that I skip past.

tell me this ain't classic.  One of the illest beats I've ever heard and the raps are insane.  drunk post over.

Sccit

wait till u hear sccit productions

Hack Wilson - real

wait till u hear sccit productions

no offense sccit but you can't make beats as good as necro lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i respect that.  Necro's style is not for everyone.  For many it's too brutal and for others they just can't take his raps seriously (lol)

but dude has said many times he tried his ass off to be that #1 producer people go to for beats like Alchemist and the people he passed beats to slept on them (Em, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Cormega, Tragedy Khadafi and probably plenty of others).

the ones who did hear his beats and wanted to rock on them (Cage, Non Phixion, Missin Linx, Al Tariq, Mr. Hyde, Kool G Rap) got laced with gems.  but Necro's solo career took off after I Need Drugs was nation wide in 2000 and he pretty much cut off working with anyone outside of his crew  (Bill, Goretex, Sabac, Mr. Hyde, Q-Unique and Captain Carnage).  What Necro did as a producer in 2004 is on some historic shit....he did the complete production for 5 albums (necro, bill, goretex, sabac and hyde solo's).  along with 2003's Brutality part 1 compilation, these are some of the best beats ever made.  NIKCC can back me up on that, Necro was in a fucking insane zone as a producer.  He still is but his albums "Death Rap" and "Die" don't reflect that.  For example, the album Die has three incredible beats (Thugcore Cowboy, Kink Panther and White Slavery part 2) but it also has a lot of junk that I skip by.  Necro's first 3 albums have maybe 5 combined songs that I skip past.

tell me this ain't classic.  One of the illest beats I've ever heard and the raps are insane.  drunk post over.

no i admit its dope...i can be objective enough about something to not like it , like its not my cup of tea but i "get it" i understand the appeal to the demographic there selling to  understand where there infuences lie etc. these cats def got bars and necros production is wild as fuck but i dont ever see myself paying to get into one of their shows persay. but i got a gang of white friends that will lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
you like ra the rugged man?

only song besides cunt Renaissance i fuck with of his is every record label sucks dick...he was kind of trying to use stretches flow on that song imo

Hack Wilson - real

you like ra the rugged man?

only song besides cunt Renaissance i fuck with of his is every record label sucks dick...he was kind of trying to use stretches flow on that song imo

1-i agree completely.  tried to get into RA and well I think i found a handful of other songs that were tolerable but the guy sounds like a retarded gorilla when he raps

2-ill bill punched RA in the face at a La coka nostra concert in 2011 and RA ran away lol

3-RA comes across as a huge douche on youtube.  he vehemently denies that the 1995 interview where Biggie gave him a 2 out of 10 rating and shitted on him is real and throws hissy fits when asked about it.  he says it isn't real because there is no audio of it.  the thing that sadly nobody has said to him is if it's NOT real then why did that same interview cause E-40's goons to set up that fake show and take Biggie hostage in the bay area?  Everyone knows that story by now and that shit was started by Biggie saying E-40 gets a 0 out of 10 in the same interview  :-x
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 09:17:22 PM by Hack Brodenheimer »

Sccit

"Biggie never said a disrespectful word about me in his life. Some fake clown on the internet made that shit up after Biggie died because he was jealous of the respect BIG was known to show towards me. If an interview exists where BIG dissed me I challenge somebody, ANYBODY to produce a recording. Find the fake fuck writer who claims he conducted this so called “interview” and ask his fake ass to produce a tape. Wouldn’t you keep an interview you did with the late Biggie Smalls ? of course you would and so would any one else. If anyone could produce any kind of taped interview I will give them $100k. I am willing to put that money up because no one can produce a recording of a conversation that never existed. I already addressed this 3:00 minutes into this video clip."

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
"Biggie never said a disrespectful word about me in his life. Some fake clown on the internet made that shit up after Biggie died because he was jealous of the respect BIG was known to show towards me. If an interview exists where BIG dissed me I challenge somebody, ANYBODY to produce a recording. Find the fake fuck writer who claims he conducted this so called “interview” and ask his fake ass to produce a tape. Wouldn’t you keep an interview you did with the late Biggie Smalls ? of course you would and so would any one else. If anyone could produce any kind of taped interview I will give them $100k. I am willing to put that money up because no one can produce a recording of a conversation that never existed. I already addressed this 3:00 minutes into this video clip."

ive never heard ras thory about that being fake but i can be found on here through the years disputing that interviews validity no one heard of that interview till hip hop had a presence on the internet. if that shit was real i think it would have set shit off and made bigger waves before 2002-3. i need audio or a fucking scan or an eye witness or something.

Sccit

hack is right though, how come e40 had biggie nearly killed over it if it was fake? and that story is confirmed

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
naw man cats be putting extra cheese on the taco

e40 and biggies beef was legit but i need something more then a niggas weed carrier to speak on it. i need the radio station he did the interview with in canada to speak on it or produce something. even a picture of him in there station. first niggas said it was in a mag now its evolved to being a radio show. i need some proof thats not niggas bumpin gums and internet nerd folklore.

Sccit

naw man cats be putting extra cheese on the taco

e40 and biggies beef was legit but i need something more then a niggas weed carrier to speak on it. i need the radio station he did the interview with in canada to speak on it or produce something. even a picture of him in there station. first niggas said it was in a mag now its evolved to being a radio show. i need some proof thats not niggas bumpin gums and internet nerd folklore.

http://escobar300.wordpress.com/2011/08/08/notorious-big-rates-his-favorite-rappers-on-a-1-10/

supposedly came from a Canadian magazine called Peace Magazine..lots of people claim it to be fake, but Peace magazine is confirmed to be a real magazine and have mentioned this article on their website...doesn't mean it's real, but theres evidence that points that way. still coulda been fabricated by the magazine, tho, but I think biggie woulda spoke on that and there would be more noise if it was foreal fake....I don't blame rugged man for wanting to believe that's fake, tho.

Hack Wilson - real

RA the Rugged Man is the type of dude who wouldn't believe the interview was real even if Biggie's body was resurrected and confirmed it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
just read it.....lol they added and taken away so much from that article through the years....nothing short of a hard copy or audio can confirm this is legit to me.

the way the interviewer writes his answers like a wigger spelling motherfucker mothaphukkka and shit is a huge give away to me.

Hack Wilson - real

just read it.....lol they added and taken away so much from that article through the years....nothing short of a hard copy or audio can confirm this is legit to me.

the way the interviewer writes his answers like a wigger spelling motherfucker mothaphukkka and shit is a huge give away to me.

but the E-40 connection makes me think it was indeed real.  Besides, RA was wack as fuck so it's not really that hard to believe, is it?