Author Topic: uncle Necro tells stories: Meeting Eminem in 1998; Cage/Stretch, Non phixion  (Read 1150 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
you really think biggie said something this dumb in an interview when since his debut its always been about
"bad boys move in silence" etc? peep this excerpt this sounds like a radiotube quote

“For real! For real! We be banging! We be banging! We’re definatly the
crew that just go out of the world. We take it to the extra extra limit. I
mean that shit from the bottom of my fuckiin’ heart. Cold blow your head
off. fuck the rap. fuck Puff, fuck Arista, Clive, BMG!!! I don’t give a
fuck. It’s over!!! Anything happen to me it’s over!! They just throw the
whole shit in the toilet. I don’t give a fuck, we banging now! Everything
is switched over for real man. A nigga ain’t gonna dis me. niggas is not
dissing me, man!!!!

lol lotta niggas dissed him...he didnt want it with so many niggas especially helta skelta and duck down raekwon and ghost face wanted to fuck his shit up too....also at that time he was label mates w craigmack and while i heard they werent like friends persay i dont think puff would see it as a productive move to diss his label mate and shit.

so many of the answers just seem so wiggerish.

Hack Wilson - real

so E-40's goons had no real reason to put Biggie in check?  they just imagined these comments about E-40???

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
yeah they had tupac robbed, pac said it in an interview and it was printed in vibe...that would be reason enough for me.

Hack Wilson - real

but E-40's version of the story has nothing to do with 2pac

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
e40s not very open about it possibly because he dont want to be implicated. i understand statute of limitations and shit but hes still trying to do business in hip hop...how is that a good look that you tried to kill one of the best rapper alive a year before he dies...also peep this

Fake. The timeline doesn’t even add up. Coolio’s “new joint, Mama I’m in Love With a Gangsta” came out in 1993. The Flava In Ya Ear remix came out in like mid-94. How long until he cleared it up with the Roots? Late 94? How’s he talking about Coolio’s “new joint” that was over a year old based on other things he’s referencing? Not to mention….he’s clearly not feeling Redman and Naughty here. Yet on “It’s All About the Benjamins” he said “rocking Redman and Naughty”.

this shit is so fake bro. i can pick this interview apart all day...so he did an interview for an audience and not one motherfucker that conducted or attended can vouch? no hard proof whatso ever. this is just internet folklore. you really think krs one would let BIG talk like that w no response?

Hack Wilson - real

e40s not very open about it possibly because he dont want to be implicated. i understand statute of limitations and shit but hes still trying to do business in hip hop...how is that a good look that you tried to kill one of the best rapper alive a year before he dies...also peep this

Fake. The timeline doesn’t even add up. Coolio’s “new joint, Mama I’m in Love With a Gangsta” came out in 1993. The Flava In Ya Ear remix came out in like mid-94. How long until he cleared it up with the Roots? Late 94? How’s he talking about Coolio’s “new joint” that was over a year old based on other things he’s referencing? Not to mention….he’s clearly not feeling Redman and Naughty here. Yet on “It’s All About the Benjamins” he said “rocking Redman and Naughty”.

this shit is so fake bro. i can pick this interview apart all day...so he did an interview for an audience and not one motherfucker that conducted or attended can vouch? no hard proof whatso ever. this is just internet folklore. you really think krs one would let BIG talk like that w no response?

keep in mind it was a Canadian interview....that audience is probably too busy ice fishing to go on the internet to find it. 

Sccit

i can see it bein real or fake.....i think the only way we could sit here and say that its 100% fake woulda been if there was an uproar about it by biggie and bad boy at the time of release, which shoulda definitely been the case if it really was fabricated....so far, only ra rugged man has claimed it to be fake, and the fact that he was mentioned in it doesn't help his case

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
almost every site/blog thats featured this fake interview the comments are choc full of disbelievers surprisingly i thought i was in the minority on this but that might not be...

...its fake bro. NOTHING matches up...timelines, shoutouts, references...the way he articulated himself. i swear some of the answers sound like some shit radio tube made up. his bravado "niggas is not dissing me!" knowing there was a whole anti badboy movement mounting on the east AND west coast. thats just not him. ill continue to believe this is wigger fiction until some thing more concrete surfaces from this interview.

Hack Wilson - real

i can see it bein real or fake.....i think the only way we could sit here and say that its 100% fake woulda been if there was an uproar about it by biggie and bad boy at the time of release, which shoulda definitely been the case if it really was fabricated....so far, only ra rugged man has claimed it to be fake, and the fact that he was mentioned in it doesn't help his case

sums up how i treat this too

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
...or nah

Sccit

BIGGIE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPA DUDE WHO WOULD TALK LIKE RADIOTUBE

P, WHY U THINK BIGGIE OR ANY1 IN HIS CAMP DIDNT DENY IT IF THAT SHIT WASNT REAL?

NOT SAYIN ITS REAL OR FAKE, BUT THERES NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE EITHER WAY

Hack Wilson - real

P, WHY U THINK BIGGIE OR ANY1 IN HIS CAMP DIDNT DENY IT IF THAT SHIT WASNT REAL?

yeah

Peace Magazine is still around too

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

ITS FAKE BROADY

Sccit

Sccit

"I'm not sure if the article is 100% accurate verbatim, but I know something of this type did take place with BIG. R.A. has commented on it multiple times saying that this did happen, but that instead of R.A., BIG was actually talking about Milk Bone, and that somewhere down the line the names started getting mixed up.

So, for what it's worth, this probably was a legit thing that happened. It's just long since been lost"