Author Topic: Rolls on the floor laughing at the peace protestors...  (Read 220 times)

TheSheriff

Rolls on the floor laughing at the peace protestors...
« on: March 21, 2003, 07:56:30 AM »
Peace protestors, wearing peace signs, attacked a peaceful pro-war protestor outside the houses of parliament.

Peace protestors riot, smashing stuff and ruining business.

Bunch of dickeating hypocrites.

Don Seer

Re:Rolls on the floor laughing at the peace protestors...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 07:59:55 AM »
hahahha

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 08:56:00 AM »

A protester in San Francisco fell off the Golden gate Bridge yesterday.

03 hippies..
Hatesrats 2000Tre

Kaidy

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2003, 09:09:01 AM »
Government doesn't listen to peaceful protests, thats why peeps get mad and break shit

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2003, 11:06:10 AM »
^^ LOL So, since they won't listen to a peaceful protest, it's alright to get mad and break up stuff?

So, since Saadam won't listen to peaceful reason, it's alright to get mad and break up stuff?

Kaidy

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2003, 11:17:26 AM »
^^Sure is. Its just not okay to kill good innocent people in the process (including Allied soldiers).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a peace loving moron who walks around giving people flowers. I just think this war is bullshit

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2003, 11:32:20 AM »
^^ Well then how would you suppose that we bring Saadam and his generals to Justice, since you obviously agree it's necessary? Should we just walk into bagdad, ring his doorbell, and arrest him?  

Kaidy

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2003, 12:10:43 PM »
^I answered that in the other thread. The USA have funded the elimination of numerous governments around the world by helping internal resistance or a nearby army. Kind of like when they gave bin Laden and his boys money, guns and intelligence to stop Russia getting into Afghanistan.

But a better question would be, why does the US and allies take it upon themselves to 'save' everyone? Iraq wouldnt be none of their business if they hadnt poked their noses in back in 91/92. I'm sure if Gore had gotten in, he wouldn't have given two shits about Iraq. but thats hypothetical of course

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2003, 01:22:58 PM »
^^ LOL So, since they won't listen to a peaceful protest, it's alright to get mad and break up stuff?

So, since Saadam won't listen to peaceful reason, it's alright to get mad and break up stuff?

That's exactly right!  

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2003, 07:03:46 PM »
hold on a second while i go puke just thinking of all the hippy/peace protestors...............................ok to hell with all the peace protestors