Author Topic: Freezing cold, a foot of snow out, can't go anywhere... Welcome to KC!  (Read 442 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
damn when is baseball season going to start?  The weather will not get warm until spring training gets on its way.   Until James Shields starts taking the mound for the Royals and Alex Gordon starts catching fly balls out in left, this fucking weather is never gonna warm up.

I can't go anywhere today.  I've been on a strict regimen of exercise and dieting.  But since I'm stuck in my apartment and can't go anywhere I can't get any exercise and I was forced to have a large Spinach Alfredo Pizza and Chocolate Chip cookie pizza delivered. 

Welcome to Kansas City.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Freezing cold, a foot of snow out, can't go anywhere... Welcome to KC!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 03:19:27 PM »
SUNNY OUT HERE 8)

LAKERS PLAY MINNESOTA IN A COUPLE HOURS...PEEP IT OUT.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 05:04:00 PM »
you cant go anywhere but the 16 yr old delivering pizza can make it to your place just fine? quit your bitching you woman

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 05:06:10 PM »
you cant go anywhere but the 16 yr old delivering pizza can make it to your place just fine? quit your bitching you woman

lol  i'll actually defend lyin brian in this case......as a new englander we get storms all the time and the good pizza places deliver nomatter how long of a wait time and how fucked the weather is......but here's where the niceness stops:  i doubt Brian would give them a good tip like i do...or anyone else with manners

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 07:54:29 PM »

lol  i'll actually defend lyin brian in this case......as a new englander we get storms all the time and the good pizza places deliver nomatter how long of a wait time and how fucked the weather is......but here's where the niceness stops:  i doubt Brian would give them a good tip like i do...or anyone else with manners

......let me school you on something, Muslims have good manners, that shit is a fact.  No matter where you are from, if your a Muslim you have better manners than a non-Muslim.  If you don't know any Muslims yourself ask someone who knows Muslims and they will tell you. 

I tipped him 5 dollars, btw

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

blcxm

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 06:37:32 AM »

......let me school you on something, Muslims have good manners, that shit is a fact.  No matter where you are from, if your a Muslim you have better manners than a non-Muslim.  If you don't know any Muslims yourself ask someone who knows Muslims and they will tell you. 

Let me school you on something, having manners has nothing to do with religion, failure boy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 03:30:55 PM »

Let me school you on something, having manners has nothing to do with religion, failure boy.

Actually it does.  See Islam is not just some kind of a dogma where we say we believe Jesus died on a cross for our sins and we are magically saved and live happily ever after.

Islam is actually a living, breathing, way of life.  Your faith in Allah goes up and down and you work everyday to remind yourself and strive to get closer to Allah.  Maybe you die with faith and maybe you live 100 years as a Muslim and become a disbeliever the day you die, or vice versa.  It's an everyday thing.   Islam is not based on a person, place or time, Islam is eternal and it has been here since Allah has been here and that's before the beginning of time, INFINITE.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 06:04:46 PM »

one time I waited almost 2 hours for pizza and wings  :(

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 06:37:41 PM »

lmao

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 06:56:22 PM »

lmao
bro I was about to cook some food and save that shit for the next day

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 07:07:23 PM »
i hope they spit in your pizza
The West is Back

bouli77

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 08:06:47 AM »

Actually it does.  See Islam is not just some kind of a dogma where we say we believe Jesus died on a cross for our sins and we are magically saved and live happily ever after.

Islam is actually a living, breathing, way of life.  Your faith in Allah goes up and down and you work everyday to remind yourself and strive to get closer to Allah.  Maybe you die with faith and maybe you live 100 years as a Muslim and become a disbeliever the day you die, or vice versa.  It's an everyday thing.   Islam is not based on a person, place or time, Islam is eternal and it has been here since Allah has been here and that's before the beginning of time, INFINITE.

it doesn't mean that every Muslim have automatically better manners than every non-Muslim person, I know a lot of Muslims, and some of them were ignorant, rude and holier-than-thou people. their faith in Allah don't give them good manners automatically.

you don't seem to have such good manners yourself, judging on your prejudiced, insult-filled posts

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 01:29:18 PM »
thats just infinites way of saying muslims are better then everyone else
The West is Back

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 02:06:50 PM »
infant isnt even a real muslim

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2014, 09:30:23 AM »

I tipped him 5 dollars, btw

so the muslims who blow up post offices with bombs on their back have manners?