Author Topic: Top 5 Conscious albums of All-Time  (Read 794 times)

bouli77

Re: Top 5 Conscious albums of All-Time
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 11:36:39 AM »
Paris-The devil made me do it.
PE- Fear of a black planet

These two albums opened my eyes to a different view.  Very enlightening.  Especially Paris.  The devil,  and sleeping with the enemy are personal classics.

yeah I was gonna choose a Paris album as well, dope stuff

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 03:47:57 PM »
Why aren't you dead yet man?

And can a Mod rename this thread "the official wigger backpack albums thread"?

Eh, I don't like Infinite either but there wasn't anything wrong with this thread.

Make sure you diss me before agreeing me so you can keep your standing with the Clownz at the forum.  That's quite a prestigious club of fags to belong to.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 03:51:43 PM »

I'm sorry you have some sort of complex about being white and being a fan of hip-hop at the same time.  If it makes you feel better to diss me then go ahead.  But don't forget your the same type of confused fan who felt they had to diss Eminem when he first came out, only to come around and realize it was okay to be a fan of him around the time Dre's album came out and you realized black people liked him..

I know you play the poindexter sweater role when your grandma comes to town to take you to church on Sundays, but you don't have to be ashamed to be a fan of rap music.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 03:56:53 PM »
Your lack of knowledge in hip hop is fascinating.. your list is a joke come on bro step your game up

Bizzy Bone - The Gift
Scarface The Diary
Ice Cube Amerikkkas Most Wanted
The West is Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 03:57:05 PM »

lmao for real

as for conscious, what does conscious rap mean ? I've always found this category pretty inacurrate and one dimensional, you can get gangsta and conscious at the same time : UGK, Scarface, Ice Cube, Kam...

as for my top 5

Kam - Made in America
Jeru the Damaja - The Wrath of the Math
Gang Starr - Moment of Truth
Dead Prez - Let's Get Free
UGK - Underground Kingz 8)

What does anything mean, you illiterate piece of shit.  A lot of words are subjective but we use them anyway, as a form of communication amongst human beings, often to describe feelings and emotions that are unique to the person experiencing them.  Like when I say your a "bitch" I'm describing an emotion I feel after reading your illiterate take on the world.  There may be a better word for that then calling you a "bitch" but ultimately an emotion is an invisible feeling so there is no direct translation.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 04:00:14 PM »
personal preferences man, it would be boring if everybody had the same albums as favorites,

reminds me of people shitting on rappers having a different top 5 rappers from the usual 2pac / biggie / eminem / nas / jay

Saying Jay is a favorite rapper gets you some fucking industry pass that allows you to get past red tape and get included to some fucking VIP parties or some shit like that.  I refuse to believe that all these rappers sincerely believe Jay is one of the greatest.

It's like Eminem used to be like "Fuck Puffy", "Fuck Mase" and then he started getting invited to Puffy's VIP parties and shit like that and you never heard him speak on Puffy after that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2014, 05:00:23 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 05:49:17 PM »

I'm sorry you have some sort of complex about being white and being a fan of hip-hop at the same time.  If it makes you feel better to diss me then go ahead.  But don't forget your the same type of confused fan who felt they had to diss Eminem when he first came out, only to come around and realize it was okay to be a fan of him around the time Dre's album came out and you realized black people liked him..

I know you play the poindexter sweater role when your grandma comes to town to take you to church on Sundays, but you don't have to be ashamed to be a fan of rap music.
truth !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2014, 05:53:14 PM »

Eh, I don't like Infinite either but there wasn't anything wrong with this thread.

Make sure you diss me before agreeing me so you can keep your standing with the Clownz at the forum.  That's quite a prestigious club of fags to belong to.
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2014, 06:12:42 PM »
lol @ this nergo jumping on the bandwagon because he's as equally big of a herb.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2014, 06:37:07 PM »
everything he said fits your character. you throw on your little slaughterhouse shit and jump up and down on your bed like a moron and then when your freaky ass granny comes over, you flip the script and play your destiny's child albums. name five conscious albums of all time (if you can) and stop wastin' your time.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2014, 07:54:00 PM »
lol @ this nergo jumping on the bandwagon because he's as equally big of a herb.

Ain't no bandwagon here, mamaz boy.   We the last onez left bringing the real, live and uncut.   We are actually here because we love hiphop and aren't ashamed of it.  Ironically that's at a premium in a forum that is supposed to be celebrating the art.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 08:01:22 PM by Infinite »

Remedy360

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2014, 08:56:21 PM »

Make sure you diss me before agreeing me so you can keep your standing with the Clownz at the forum.  That's quite a prestigious club of fags to belong to.

First off, you sound like a straight faggot valley girl spelling stuff out like "clownz" and "bitchez". What the fuck is that? Second , you're a fucking retard. I was making the point that I've called you out in in the past but that there was nothing wrong with this thread. I was making the case that despite how I feel about you that there was no reason for guys like Cham to come in threads like this just to troll you. Leave it to an emotional little girl like you to come at me sideways over defending your thread.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 10:19:42 PM »

First off, you sound like a straight faggot valley girl spelling stuff out like "clownz" and "bitchez". What the fuck is that? Second , you're a fucking retard. I was making the point that I've called you out in in the past but that there was nothing wrong with this thread. I was making the case that despite how I feel about you that there was no reason for guys like Cham to come in threads like this just to troll you. Leave it to an emotional little girl like you to come at me sideways over defending your thread.

Look bitch, I don't need any left-handed shake from no nicca, come st8 or don't come at all, nicca.

Remedy360

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 10:51:44 PM »

Look bitch, I don't need any left-handed shake from no nicca, come st8 or don't come at all, nicca.

Left-handed shake? I was just keeping it real, I was excluding personal feelings, and saying that people shouldn't troll threads like this. Is that so hard to comprehend?  LOL @ you still saying "nicca" after people telling you to stop and you saying you weren't going to say it anymore. I always think that there's no way you can make yourself look worse, but I am continually proven wrong. The funny thing is, If anything, I was expecting heat for defending this thread, but I should have known that dubcc's emotional female member would be the only one to get hurt.