Author Topic: lol he is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 520 times)

aerroc

lol he is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 05, 2014, 05:55:57 PM »

Shortyo - Whoever Want It (Official Music Video)

Shortyo tests his jewelry collection for the haters!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shortyo

Shortyo Performing In Delaware

01. Intro
02. Click Click
03. Getting Money (Feat Snoop Dogg & Shoshyn)
04. Loose Control
05. Fly
06. Whoever Want It
07. Take You Anywhere
08. Whiteboy Wasted
09. Do For Love (Feat 50 Cent & Shoshyn)
10. This One Is A Hit
11. Driven
12. Success (Feat Tyga)
13. Till Im Dead (Feat DMX)
14. What Ima Do (Feat Jason Derulo)
15. Ya Betta (Feat Bow wow & Fabolous)
16. Up Up & Away
17. Swag So Mean (Feat Justin Bieber)
18. Outro (Start The Show)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/father-forgive-me/id547803804

« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 06:01:32 PM by aerroc »

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: lol he is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 07:04:21 PM »
top dog on this ?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 07:59:13 PM »
Nigga came back with a Bieber feature lmao
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

V2DHeart

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 01:30:23 AM »
LOL.
I can remember him making a "diss" video, bragging about how much money he has to spend in "fast food restaurants" like it was nuttin'  :P

He's taken off all of his videos where he looks like an idiot. Like the one of that photo shoot when he's out on the street and randomly throws up some weird "westside" like gang sign. It's a face palm moment. Plus that robotic looking dude on the right looks like he's scared of p*ssy on the video that the photo shoot comes from. Uncomfortable around the opposite sex like a 16 year old virgin. It's really horrible to watch.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 06:56:50 AM »
Dayumn!

Mietek23

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 08:09:41 AM »
Nigga came back with a Bieber feature lmao

Forget Biebs, he got a track with New Kids On The Block on his YT channel, lol :D

F-cisco

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 12:14:58 PM »
How did he get 50 and Snoop on this? Recycled verses maybe?

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 01:39:22 PM »
I remember Cyssero coming out with a "Whoever Want It" several years ago which was the exact same. I remember he used to run with this Shortyo, did the fatass straight up jack his lyrics?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 06:12:53 PM »
I remember Cyssero coming out with a "Whoever Want It" several years ago which was the exact same. I remember he used to run with this Shortyo, did the fatass straight up jack his lyrics?

I don't know but he definitely learned a few shady tactics from his playbook.

Remember Cyssero released that "Protege of the Game" album where the album cover was a fuckin silhouette of Game's chest? Or him releasing that "So Fresh" track and randomly claiming it was produced by Scott Storch? Or him remixing himself into that "Finger Things" song with Kanye and Ne-Yo and claiming it was a real track and his single from his album? Fuck I can go on forever lol. He stole a beat from one of my affiliates from soundclick. Ended up doing a diss/open letter to Game, all kinds of loser shit that made his handful of fans lose respect for him. Funny thing is he was doing all this while in negotiations with Game, I don't know why Game didn't just axe his ass from the start.

The most loser shit tho was he had a brother that rapped too. I remember on his mixtape cover his brother put the BWS logo and put "(affiliated)" under it lmao.

Stay away from Shorty-O people.

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 07:25:56 PM »

Remember Cyssero released that "Protege of the Game" album where the album cover was a fuckin silhouette of Game's chest? Or him releasing that "So Fresh" track and randomly claiming it was produced by Scott Storch? Or him remixing himself into that "Finger Things" song with Kanye and Ne-Yo and claiming it was a real track and his single from his album? Fuck I can go on forever lol. He stole a beat from one of my affiliates from soundclick. Ended up doing a diss/open letter to Game, all kinds of loser shit that made his handful of fans lose respect for him. Funny thing is he was doing all this while in negotiations with Game, I don't know why Game didn't just axe his ass from the start.

The most loser shit tho was he had a brother that rapped too. I remember on his mixtape cover his brother put the BWS logo and put "(affiliated)" under it lmao.

Lol yeah I remember all that, just funny to see Shortyo rapping the exact same verses as Cyssero did years ago and now his is nowhere to be found. But are you talking about "Nobody
s Fool"? Lol your boy did that beat?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2014, 01:50:45 PM »

Lol yeah I remember all that, just funny to see Shortyo rapping the exact same verses as Cyssero did years ago and now his is nowhere to be found. But are you talking about "Nobody

No I forget, it was either "I Don't Care" or "I'ma Ryda". More than likely it was I'ma Ryda. Shit was listed as "Produced by Cyssero" on the credits lol.

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2014, 02:13:36 PM »

No I forget, it was either "I Don't Care" or "I'ma Ryda". More than likely it was I'ma Ryda. Shit was listed as "Produced by Cyssero" on the credits lol.

Funny shit, I actually remember seeing a track that he had allegedly produced. I always liked him but I guess it serves him right that he's never amounted to shit. Although, in his defense none of Game's BWS guys have.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2014, 12:54:17 AM »
Yeah, I mean just a quick Google search of this guy leads to a lot of unhappy people claiming he did them foul. I remember on this site a few years back he was trying to push a "One Nation" project through Amazon MP3 sales and Dru-Ha himself put out a statement saying he was doing it illegally and then homeboy tried to say Dru Ha was just mistaken. Who are you really trying to fool by making anyone think that if you have a legal relationship with a company to release something and they put out a statement that makes you look like a liar and a thief that you are not going to demand a public retraction? If it were a misunderstanding on their part, you would immediately clear it up and demand they put out a retraction through the same media sources they contacted so that other companies aren't potentially convinced not to do business with you.  This guy seems like the Bernie Madoff of the rap game to me.