Author Topic: 3-6 Mafia and Insane Clown Posse  (Read 116 times)

Hack Wilson - real

3-6 Mafia and Insane Clown Posse
« on: February 09, 2014, 11:21:59 AM »
funny how the stories differ on how these two got down with eachother way back in the 90s:

Interviewer A stand out track of course for us was "Go Kill" featuring Insane Clown Posse. You've worked with Psychopathic Records artists a lot over the years. How did you guys first get introduced and start working together?

DJ Paul We met years, and years, and years ago! Maybe 12 years ago. Or 13? If I'm not mistaken, we met at this concert that was somewhere like this big ass...store. It almost could have been like a Wal-Mart that somebody just turned into some kind of a venue and us and ICP did a show together. It was crazy. there was a bunch of people there dressed like them. Not everybody, but you know a lot of people dressed crazy. Painted up. I think thats how we originally met if I'm not mistaken. It went from that to us doing the Gathering a time or two. Lil Wyte was there too. He was there the night that shit happend with Tila Tequilla or what ever. We'd just be talkin and shit. They were on our Platinum album "When The Smoke Clears". They were on the song "Just Another Crazy Click". When recording for my mixtape, I heard the beat for "Go Kill" I was like damn thats some straight ICP juggalo shit. I called them up and we just made it happen.
- See more at: http://www.juggalonews.com/home/index.php/content/music/interviews/688-dj-paul-of-three-6-mafia-confesses-his-sins#sthash.25Nnwinv.dpuf

vs

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/09/juicy-j-breaks-down-his-25-most-essential-songs/just-another-crazy-click

Juicy J: “One of the executives at the record company, this guy named Allen Grunblatt, he was like, ‘Man, y'all should do something with the Insane Clown Posse, man. You know, with y'all style and their style, it's the same kind of rock-n-roll, wild guys...’ You should get together and do something. I heard some of their stuff, I was like, ‘Aww yeah, those guys are jamming.’

I love Linkin Park, that's one of my favorite groups

Three-6 Mafia, we were always doing different kinds of things, and we like rock music, we like whatever—not saying they was rock, but they had a little rock-n-roll with some of their music, a little rock with it. We like working with rockers, we work with Good Charlotte.

I love Linkin Park, that's one of my favorite groups, that I went to all their concerts. I love those guys, man, they do, like, pop-rock, know what I'm saying. But I like all the music though. We did the song with Insane Clown Posse. It took us to another level, man. We started doing shows everywhere, man, all in the midwest. It was expanded.”

Just another crazy click was a dope ass song...that beat bangs   8)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 3-6 Mafia and Insane Clown Posse
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 11:30:40 AM »

Only song that ICP is on thats any good.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 11:39:30 AM »

Only song that ICP is on thats any good.

"Thug Pit" was good too but that's because of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and Esham lol

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 11:42:14 AM »
I cant fuck with any of that on gp. No ICP will ever reach my speakers or headphones.