Author Topic: Had a dream about Snoop...  (Read 1245 times)

trapper

Re: Had a dream about Snoop...
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2016, 04:09:17 PM »
Kind of ironic because someone just asked me in another thread if Id ever had a dream about Daz, and I was thinking that I've never really had a dream about anybody in the DPG family..

Well wouldn't you know it, maybe it was a case of positive suggestion, because I ended up having a dream about Snoop...

Basically my son is 7 and he still doesn't really get the concept that an artist can have more than one cd.  Like for example, I play the song "Vato" from my Ipod, my son calls it "the song where Snoop says he's chillin at the beach".

Anyway, I had Snoop Lion Reincarnation in and he was flippin thru looking for the song and didn't understand when he couldn't find "Vato" on the Reincarnation cd, or vice versa when the Ipod is on he will flip around and look for a Snoop Lion track like "No Guns Allowed" which isn't on the Ipod but on the cd....

So now, with that footnote, let's get on with the dream...

So I had a dream that my son and his best friend who's a girl his age that lives at the apartments, they said they wanted to go buy the Snoop cd Murder Was The Case.  So I gave them 20 dollars to go to the cd store to buy it and then they came back with some unauthorized Snoop album I had never seen before.  Like a "Concrete Roots" type of album... so this album was a Snoop album produced by WEB ENTERTAINMENT, lol, I knew this because it had the Web Entertainment logo on the back as the label, that's Rob and Jeff Bass, Eminems producers!   Looked pretty sick but I explained to them that that album wasn't Murder Was The Case which was the album they meant to buy.  I explained Snoop has different albums and you can't just buy any Snoop album.

Unfortunately I woke up before I could tear the album out of the package and bump it cause that would of been sick to hear Snoop over the Bass Brothers production.  The cover was sick it was orange and red like the JuST Don't Give A Fuck single Em had before SSLP ever came out.  It had more orange in it though and Snoop was sititing in some kind of chair or throne!

you gay dogg?