Author Topic: I want to hear one of Petey's beats...  (Read 3092 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: I want to hear one of Petey's beats...
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2014, 07:26:49 PM »
brian your alphamale campaign still aint working...especially when your seeking the approval of other alphas. that dont happen an alpha recognizes and respects other alphas or who ever feels threatened declares war instantly degrading himself to beta status UNLESS you can back you shit up which you cant do....let me explain

i think scitts gassing you behind the scenes or your hoping to win back his approval thru this but theres levels to this shit. your an aspiring rapper, im a producer who can play some shit and actually made bank of some tracks this nigga busks for change with a transvestite mime.

you lost, five.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2014, 11:42:50 PM »
yo Brian why don't you drop a "Dubcc hit em up" record?
that would be interesting.

Watch your step, clown... or the next rhyme I write might be about you!  

On the real though, you've been a good boy lately so my attention has been elsewhere.
lmao
The West is Back

Will_B

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2014, 12:56:54 AM »
you sound like a pedophile talking like that

Sounds crazy, somewhat

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2014, 02:29:48 AM »
brian your alphamale campaign still aint working...especially when your seeking the approval of other alphas. that dont happen an alpha recognizes and respects other alphas or who ever feels threatened declares war instantly degrading himself to beta status UNLESS you can back you shit up which you cant do....let me explain

i think scitts gassing you behind the scenes or your hoping to win back his approval thru this but theres levels to this shit. your an aspiring rapper, im a producer who can play some shit and actually made bank of some tracks this nigga busks for change with a transvestite mime.

you lost, five.

I'm confused... what does me shitting on you over your own track have to do with a high school popularity contest?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2014, 11:04:40 AM »

you lost, five.

I'm confused... what does me shitting on you over your own track have to do with a high school popularity contest?

dont be confused young wigger, your music is and always has been trash from the small amounts i heard.

Remedy360

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2014, 12:40:40 PM »
you sound like a pedophile talking like that

Sounds crazy, somewhat

I love a good pun.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2014, 02:07:48 PM »
as far as humor goes thats about the pinnacle of wills capabilities...will is the anti - funny

only motherfucker that couild turn a potentially HILARIOUS exposure into an episode of the bold and the beautiful.

Will_B

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2014, 09:41:53 PM »
as far as humor goes thats about the pinnacle of wills capabilities...will is the anti - funny

only motherfucker that couild turn a potentially HILARIOUS exposure into an episode of the bold and the beautiful.

There was nothing funny about Kim's exposure

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2014, 10:56:02 PM »

There was nothing funny about Kim's exposure

verbatim

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2014, 03:34:24 PM »
anyway Petey, 1 month later I still don't see any Petey beats.  Are they really that exclusive that I have to go and steal them from somewhere?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2014, 03:50:16 PM »
anyway Petey, 1 month later I still don't see any Petey beats.  Are they really that exclusive that I have to go and steal them from somewhere?

go to da sauce like everyones been telling you for weeks you dumb bitch. you can get a mouthfull of sir pigey when ever you need it over there on tap you ignorant slut.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2014, 04:11:17 PM »

go to da sauce like everyones been telling you for weeks you dumb bitch. you can get a mouthfull of sir pigey when ever you need it over there on tap you ignorant slut.

you don't even have an elements style section over there I didn't see shit... i appreciate the offer though

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2014, 04:20:00 PM »

you don't even have an elements style section over there I didn't see shit... i appreciate the offer though

But there is a music section (The Booth) where a keystyle tournament is being held at the moment. 8 of the illest wiggers and niccas battle for the crown and to keep up the spirit of real hip hop. There is more hip hop at da sauce than here.
It will always be 1993 to me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2014, 04:48:02 PM »

But there is a music section (The Booth) where a keystyle tournament is being held at the moment. 8 of the illest wiggers and niccas battle for the crown and to keep up the spirit of real hip hop. There is more hip hop at da sauce than here.

Maybe u have to be a member because I don't see it

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2014, 04:57:27 PM »
No, you only need to be a member to see one section.

http://da-sauce.proboards.com/board/4/booth First thread there.
It will always be 1993 to me.