Author Topic: I want to hear one of Petey's beats...  (Read 3052 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: I want to hear one of Petey's beats...
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2014, 04:41:26 PM »
Dre wouldn't sell u a beat nikky let's be real

Sccit was claiming he had discovered a bootleg/leaked Dre beat.. not that he paid Dre for a beat, lol
bullshit either way brobro

bullshit or not it caused quite a stir and was hella entertaining, also you got to respect young Sccits ambition and swag for even making the claim.

To this day my favorite NIK claim was that he was about to fuck Kobe Tai.  8)

what about his claim of being "the white kobe"?

^CUTE LIL BITCH AT A HOTEL PARTY I WAS AT A COUPLE WEEKS AGO WAS FLIRTIN WIT ME ON THAT SAME ISH

I had a girlfriend with the last name Shakur

u named your flesh light shakur? typical disgusting wigger.

LoL @ Wigger calling someone else a Wigger.

I think it's bullshit that anyone calls anyone a wigger here at the forum.  Real talk.  If white people love hip-hop then they should be proud to rep the culture and accept other whites as well.  I remember when Em came out I was one of the few whites who showed him love from the second I heard his name, while most whites hated only to jump on the bandwagon after Dre's album made it acceptable to like Em.

talk about re-writing history.  the SSLP made Eminem a star in the rap game and that came out half a year before 2001 did

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2014, 04:45:04 PM »
i wouldnt bother man you know this dude knows jack about rap.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2014, 09:34:28 PM »
He knows a lot about rap, like the distance between Pac's nipples or how big Pac's dick is. Surely those dreams must have shed some light on certain topics.

It will always be 1993 to me.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2014, 07:12:06 AM »
Whites have as much right to love hip hop as blacks do and Chinese and Norwegians and Brazilians. But if a guy all of a sudden starts to wear baggy pants, hoodies and bandanas cause his favorite rappers wore it on tv, then he is a fucking wigger. I don't have to change how I talk, dress or act just cause I have love for certain things.

And once again a reference to some random rapper that has no relation to you. And you only showed Em love cause you couldn't stand up for yourself in a respectable manner and let some rapper who happens to share skin colors with you fight the battle. God damn get help.

Like Rza said, hip-hop is in everything you do, it's the way you eat, drink, fart, fuck, shit, live...  So it's not about being black or about being a wigger.

When 2pac was blown up in 96' all my favorite rappers were on top of the game.  I remember being very comfortable with who I was in that era, and those were good times.  After Pac died, Master P, DMX, bit Pac's style and filled in that vaccuum.  Even worse, rappers like Jay-Z really took off after Pac died.

I was 17 when Eminem came out.  And his success was my success.  He represented the things in hip-hop that I loved and respected, and he was a white emcee, so we could identify with him in a way that we had never identified with any rapper before.  He was talking about things that black emcee's had never talked about.  He was also bridging the gap and making it more acceptable for whites to be in hip-hop.  Whites had always been in hip-hop from the beginning, they were doing graffiti, they were B-Boy's, they were DJ's, and so on... but a lot of people who lacked understanding thought that any white person who was down with hip-hop was a wigger.  Eminem came and changed a lot of that.

So yes, Eminem did help me to learn to embrace who I was.  We all need help sometimes in our life, Tom.  Even you...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:26:22 AM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2014, 11:08:08 AM »

Like Rza said, hip-hop is in everything you do, it's the way you eat, drink, fart, fuck, shit, live...  So it's not about being black or about being a wigger.

When 2pac was blown up in 96' all my favorite rappers were on top of the game.  I remember being very comfortable with who I was in that era, and those were good times.  After Pac died, Master P, DMX, bit Pac's style and filled in that vaccuum.  Even worse, rappers like Jay-Z really took off after Pac died.

I was 17 when Eminem came out.  And his success was my success.  He represented the things in hip-hop that I loved and respected, and he was a white emcee, so we could identify with him in a way that we had never identified with any rapper before.  He was talking about things that black emcee's had never talked about.  He was also bridging the gap and making it more acceptable for whites to be in hip-hop.  Whites had always been in hip-hop from the beginning, they were doing graffiti, they were B-Boy's, they were DJ's, and so on... but a lot of people who lacked understanding thought that any white person who was down with hip-hop was a wigger.  Eminem came and changed a lot of that.

So yes, Eminem did help me to learn to embrace who I was.  We all need help sometimes in our life, Tom.  Even you...

But 96 is over. It's over for almost 20 years and yet you still live in that world. Whenever you explain yourself or explain something then you always point to other people cause they said something "real". But Pac is dead, Snoop went pop, Em isn't the same as when he blew up and Death Row is done. And no surprise there, cause people actually evolve and march forward. That doesn't mean the past is lost forever. You on the other hand seem to hold on so tightly to those times almost because you have nothing else, it seems. For real now, you have the balls to come here and tell everybody that it is okay to use the N word in hip hop because KRS said so. Just forget the whole Hip Hop thing for a moment. You let other people tell you what you can or can not do and then have a change of heart though cause you seem to understand how saying it in public battles could lead to unpleasant situations? What now? Are you questioning KRS' decisions? I would question YOUR decision in the first place to use that word as A WHITE PERSON.

And who the fuck is Tom?

It will always be 1993 to me.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2014, 11:12:25 AM »

But 96 is over. It's over for almost 20 years and yet you still live in that world. Whenever you explain yourself or explain something then you always point to other people cause they said something "real". But Pac is dead, Snoop went pop, Em isn't the same as when he blew up and Death Row is done. And no surprise there, cause people actually evolve and march forward. That doesn't mean the past is lost forever. You on the other hand seem to hold on so tightly to those times almost because you have nothing else, it seems. For real now, you have the balls to come here and tell everybody that it is okay to use the N word in hip hop because KRS said so. Just forget the whole Hip Hop thing for a moment. You let other people tell you what you can or can not do and then have a change of heart though cause you seem to understand how saying it in public battles could lead to unpleasant situations? What now? Are you questioning KRS' decisions? I would question YOUR decision in the first place to use that word as A WHITE PERSON.

And who the fuck is Tom?

fucc dat cuzz... once tha new generation starts puttin out something better than "Shaawty got a big ol booty, drop it lowww Mama..."  or.. "I'm a dick-tease wearin no clothes showin off big ass and big tits I show off in every song, and fuck all these lookin ass niggaz who are poor and don't have enough money to buy me".....

...Until the new generation can come with some better shit than that then LONG LIVE DOGGYSTYLE AND THE CHRONIC!!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2014, 10:35:59 PM »
Whites have as much right to love hip hop as blacks do and Chinese and Norwegians and Brazilians. But if a guy all of a sudden starts to wear baggy pants, hoodies and bandanas cause his favorite rappers wore it on tv, then he is a fucking wigger. I don't have to change how I talk, dress or act just cause I have love for certain things.

And once again a reference to some random rapper that has no relation to you. And you only showed Em love cause you couldn't stand up for yourself in a respectable manner and let some rapper who happens to share skin colors with you fight the battle. God damn get help.

Obviously you never heard of the Beastie Boys... who paved the way for guys like eminem, God your an ignorant fuck that doesn't know shit about hip hop
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2014, 05:14:52 PM »

you just gonna act like MC Serch never existed?  or Everlast and House of Pain weren't making hits as white boys?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2014, 08:18:00 PM »
if eminem didnt blow up some other white rhyme spitter would have.

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2014, 08:18:29 PM »
MORE SLAPS PLZ

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2014, 10:09:10 PM »
lil rough draft of that wwf beat i did for vince mcmahon

http://www.sharebeast.com/yg43uhttmesn