Poll

Who loves hip hop more?

Infinite
Petey

Author Topic: The Official Who Has More Love For Hip Hop Poll  (Read 551 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

The Official Who Has More Love For Hip Hop Poll
« on: February 12, 2014, 11:27:49 PM »
Who is more then just a rap fan, and actually has love for the culture?
Both have proven to have alot of knowledge about hip hop, but who is actually more passionate about it?

and we are talking hip hop as a whole from MCing, DJing, Dancing, Beatboxing, Producing, Graffiting and Keystyling
The West is Back

bouli77

Re: The Official Who Has More Love For Hip Hop Poll
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 02:11:33 AM »
Both have proven to have alot of knowledge about hip hop,

not really, infinite is a self righteous and self aggrandizing person who likes to give lessons about hip hop thinking he's some kind of authority when in reality he listens and knows about only a handful of artists. he has just proven he was a judgmental close minded dude who judges artists without even listening to them and refuses to play artists "on principle", lol, so much for being hip hop.

that being said it doesn't mean he doesn't have love for hip hop, but i'd vote for petey cause dude is knowledgeable and loves many different styles of hip hop and is willing to talk about pretty much everything

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 07:02:40 AM »
og classic material. 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MistaNova

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 08:46:40 AM »
Contrary to what white people believe, Hip Hop is not a "culture." It's just a music genre.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 09:39:35 AM »
Contrary to what white people believe, Hip Hop is not a "culture." It's just a music genre.
true
The West is Back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 10:19:56 AM »
I give this one to Brian.  He has an unhealthy relationship with hiphop.  Kinda like the muthafuckas who punch their girl in the face because they "love" them.  Petey can't compete with obsessive.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 11:58:38 AM »
Well, I think they both got love for it in different ways.

Infinite has love for hip-hop the same way Mark David Chapman loved John Lennon.

Basically, what I'm saying is his love for hip-hop is a bit warped, but I would expect nothing less from him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 11:59:22 AM »
i gave it to Petey based on the fact Infinite didnt know about mobb deep until recent years and never listened to them
even when i was a hardcore west coast fan i always was open minded to the east like biggie nas mobb deep ect ect because i always wanted to span my knowledge on hip hop

The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 12:47:51 PM »
true

lolwhat

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 01:24:18 PM »
false.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 02:36:00 PM »

you seem to have a problem with white people, you're always mentioning them as if they were a single, united, coherent group which is misleading and not accurate, to say the least.

as for hip-hop it's a music genre, but obviously more.

MistaNova

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 03:04:26 PM »
false.

How is it false? Hip Hop is nothing more than a music genre, a product/industry. It's not a "culture" or "lifestyle" or whatever. Hip hop nerds just like to claim it's something more so they can feel like they're a part of something greater than their sorry ass selves will ever be.

you seem to have a problem with white people, you're always mentioning them as if they were a single, united, coherent group which is misleading and not accurate, to say the least.

It's just a music genre. Stop taking shit so God damn seriously.
And good grief is your response white.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:06:20 PM by Iveus »

bouli77

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 03:11:08 PM »

It's just a music genre. Stop taking shit so God damn seriously.
And good grief is your response white.
[/quote]
well i disagree, doesn't mean that i take anything particularly seriously though, but you sure seem genuinely annoyed by different opinions. so maybe you need to take shit less seriously lol.
lol @ my response is white.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 03:11:58 PM »
true

lolwhat
its a sub culture
The West is Back

MistaNova

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 03:36:26 PM »
well i disagree, doesn't mean that i take anything particularly seriously though, but you sure seem genuinely annoyed by different opinions. so maybe you need to take shit less seriously lol.
lol @ my response is white.

Lol, I'm not annoyed and I'm generally accepting of other people's opinions. I just like taking on the role of a 14 year old Youtube troll from time to time.
If you want to think that hip hop is something more meaningful than just your ordinary music genre/product/industry, then go right ahead.
But that doesn't change how fucking stupid people look when they claim that whatever genre of music they listen to/like is a "culture" or "lifestyle."