Author Topic: Method Man is one of the best rappers to never have a classic solo album...  (Read 1318 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Too bad Method Man never had a classic solo album.  When you listen to some of his singles like "Bring the Pain" or "Judgement Day" it's pretty clear he had it in him to create a classic solo, yet he never did.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doggfather

what about Tical?? that ain't a classic??? The others ara just aight or ok albums, but that one!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

terence chill

Tical is a classic!

midwestryder

Too bad Method Man never had a classic solo album.  When you listen to some of his singles like "Bring the Pain" or "Judgement Day" it's pretty clear he had it in him to create a classic solo, yet he never did.   
What the fuck are you talking about? Tical was a classic. You are trippin.

Hack Wilson - real

Tical was a classic, this thread is retarded

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I agree with Brian on this one.  I don't think Tical was classic by any definition, and I like Meth a lot.  To me the best rapper to never make a classic album, or any album lol is gotta be Crooked I

doggfather

I agree with Brian on this one.  I don't think Tical was classic by any definition, and I like Meth a lot.  To me the best rapper to never make a classic album, or any album lol is gotta be Crooked I

Okay, but he made one classic group album (1st wu-tang) and the only classic duo album ever the blackout.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Okay, but he made one classic group album (1st wu-tang) and the only classic duo album ever the blackout.

Only 1 classic duo album????? ever, for ever ever, for ever ever? 

Remedy360

I like Tical a lot, but I do think Method Man's solo career has been pretty disappointing overall for someone as talented as he is. A top-notch Method Man verse sounds just about as good as anyone's IMO

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Exactly... Dogg Food, Atliens, Stankonia... those are certainly classic duo albums.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

Re: Method Man is one of the best rappers to never have a classic solo album...
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 12:00:40 PM »

There's 3 Outkast albums that disagree.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

doggfather

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 12:07:31 PM »
outkast is a group. Method Man and Redman is two solo rapper who make dou albums.

not the same.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 12:10:58 PM »
I like Tical a lot, but I do think Method Man's solo career has been pretty disappointing overall for someone as talented as he is. A top-notch Method Man verse sounds just about as good as anyone's IMO

yeah Tical was solid but wasn't a classic, 4:21 was honestly a better album to me

midwestryder

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 01:12:18 PM »

yeah Tical was solid but wasn't a classic, 4:21 was honestly a better album to me
4:21 sucked compare to the classic Tical.

midwestryder

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 01:23:45 PM »

Exactly... Dogg Food, Atliens, Stankonia... those are certainly classic duo albums.
Stankonia is not a classic . It is one of Outkast's weakest albums.