Author Topic: Was 2pac Gang Affiliated? Natasha Walker Part 4  (Read 1656 times)

jmix

Was 2pac Gang Affiliated? Natasha Walker Part 4
« on: February 13, 2014, 06:16:45 PM »
Here is Part 4 of MY Exclusive Interview with Natasha Walker.

We Speak On
If Tupac Was Affiliated
The Rape Case
If The Rape Case Got Tupac Killed (Part 1 of 2)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Was 2pac Gang Affiliated? Natasha Walker Part 4
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 06:39:36 PM »
how come you didn't ask the REAL question here:

did she bone 2pac?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 07:50:23 PM »

did she bone 2pac?
only faggots like you wanna know.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 09:06:30 PM »

did she bone 2pac?

Jmix is a prude. He needs to listen to some of 2pac's music about sexuality and become a little more mature from it. Be a real fan, jmix, and listen to your boy Pac. If Pac were interviewing Natasha, you better believe he'd ask her about fucking!

Pac was a real nigga.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 09:20:33 PM »
It's obvious that she fucked Tupac. In this interview, she talked about Tupac's habits when he woke up in the morning - reading a newspaper while shitting, smoking a blunt, listening to songs recorded the night before. A bitch would only know a nigga's morning rituals if they were fucking and the bitch woke up next to the nigga.

Jmix is straight prudish...he probably skips over The Thug N Me and How Do U Want It (etc.) whenever they come on...damn, this nigga is old and sad...how you gonna be a true Pac fan with no interest in fucking? Probably 1/3 or 1/4 of Pac's songs are about fucking.  

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

jmix

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 09:30:02 PM »
I dont think its prude, just a bit respectful. Im not going to disrespect her with that trivial shit. Of course she fucked Pac. GTFOH.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 10:00:56 PM »
Here's a preview of what's to come on Part 5 of the Natasha Walker interview:

Natasha:...so, I woke up next to Pac one morning...

Jmix: OK. In your opinion, did Suge Knight have a hand in the murder of Tupac?

Natasha:...Tupac loved the ladies, you know.

Jmix: What were Pac's last days like? Was he happy on Death Row?

Natasha:...you know I fucked Tupac, right?

Jmix: That's cool, but let me ask you about conspiracy theories and murders and shit like that, OK? I'm more interested in Pac's death than his life.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 08:13:59 AM »
Here's a preview of what's to come on Part 5 of the Natasha Walker interview:

Natasha:...so, I woke up next to Pac one morning...

Jmix: OK. In your opinion, did Suge Knight have a hand in the murder of Tupac?

Natasha:...Tupac loved the ladies, you know.

Jmix: What were Pac's last days like? Was he happy on Death Row?

Natasha:...you know I fucked Tupac, right?

Jmix: That's cool, but let me ask you about conspiracy theories and murders and shit like that, OK? I'm more interested in Pac's death than his life.

lmao

ouch

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 04:19:52 PM »
question for jmix are you going to try interview ygd top dog or tha realest ?

and you and 2pac forum are affilitated because they seem to interview the same ppl and ask the same questions ??

thanks

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2014, 06:48:26 PM »
Jmix??

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 10:15:46 PM »
Tupac was gang affiliated otherwise he wouldn't have felt so entitled to swing on a dude from a rival gang that had nothing to do with him. He died for MOB Piru best believe. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 01:33:43 AM »
Very tru everyone just chooses not to believe it

midwestryder

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 04:42:47 PM »
Tupac was gang affiliated otherwise he wouldn't have felt so entitled to swing on a dude from a rival gang that had nothing to do with him. He died for MOB Piru best believe. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.
But Big Syke of Thug Life & The Outlawz was a crip . .Most of Thug Life was crip . So explain that . 2pac was not MOB Piru .

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 10:19:56 PM »
But Big Syke of Thug Life & The Outlawz was a crip . .Most of Thug Life was crip . So explain that . 2pac was not MOB Piru .

What does one have to do with the other? Schoolboy Q is a crip, Kendrick Lamar is a blood, Jay Rock blood, Ab Soul a crip. Shit happens all the time. And who said Outlawz are crips?

He kicked Syke and Thug Life to the curb the last 6-7 months of his life, food for thought.

midwestryder

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2014, 06:06:42 AM »

What does one have to do with the other? Schoolboy Q is a crip, Kendrick Lamar is a blood, Jay Rock blood, Ab Soul a crip. Shit happens all the time. And who said Outlawz are crips?

He kicked Syke and Thug Life to the curb the last 6-7 months of his life, food for thought.
You have no clue what you are talking about. Kendrick is not a blood & Ab Soul is not a crip.  2Pac did not kick Big syke to the curb the last 6-7 months of his life. Big Skye was Mussolini of The Outlawz  & 2Pac's brother Mopreme was Komani  of the Outlawz .  Both of them were Thug Life & Outlawz.  2Pac was not a MOB Piru . That is fact .