Author Topic: Was 2pac Gang Affiliated? Natasha Walker Part 4  (Read 1671 times)

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Was 2pac Gang Affiliated? Natasha Walker Part 4
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2014, 11:21:48 PM »
Back to the topic at hand, those Pac lyrics say a lot and I should have mentioned them earlier.

"Fuck the rap game nigga this MOB"
"Enemies who wanna C me what it B like"
"We claim Mob, M-O-B if you be specific, we control all cash from Atlantic to Pacific"

In the Death Row Uncut DVD when they're shooting the Toss it Up video, there's a part where Pac says "ayy blood" to Suge. He died for the MOB, the MOB pirus killed countless amounts of crips in Compton the week of his murder. He has MOB tattoo on his arm, wore an MOB ring, and never once did he claim MOB on records before he came to Death Row (an MOB affiliated organization).

Stop being blind folks.

aerroc

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2014, 12:20:36 AM »
Topzilla lol ;D

interviewing tha fakest is a waste of time  just like other interviews in the past as soon they start asking him questions hes quick to change the subject around and start talking bout other things
like sports and other rappers and to finish it off with how all rappers are really broke cause of record deals they signed and if ur lucky to get him to talk about himself everything is going to be bullshit with lies lol

i will love to hear a topzilla interview i hear he has unreleased dr dre songs that was meant for death row inside out that turned into the chronic 2000

Sounds like you check for all of Realest's interviews no? Almost like you can sit here and quote them word for word. Keep showing your female tendencies, you're nothing more than a European joke troll. A hurt fan boy. A clown in the rarest form.

you think u know so much do u bootlegger
just cause im on here doesn't make me European im from the states
and i knew you come to this thread just to defend tha fakest like you always do
keep defending your man keep showing your female tendencies
dont know why u even defend that fakeaveli

aerroc

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2014, 12:28:39 AM »
Back to the topic at hand, those Pac lyrics say a lot and I should have mentioned them earlier.

"We claim Mob, M-O-B if you be specific, we control all cash from Atlantic to Pacific"

In the Death Row Uncut DVD when they're shooting the Toss it Up video, there's a part where Pac says "ayy blood" to Suge. He died for the MOB, the MOB pirus killed countless amounts of crips in Compton the week of his murder. He has MOB tattoo on his arm, wore an MOB ring, and never once did he claim MOB on records before he came to Death Row (an MOB affiliated organization).

Stop being blind folks.

2pac was no blood he was a hiphop artist
it may have seemed that way open your eyes stupid
2pac was signed to deathrow and only cause of that he had to fit in
stories of 2pac being a real blood is as fake as tha fakest being a original artist
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 12:32:43 AM by aerroc »

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2014, 12:44:47 AM »

Stop being blind folks.

stories of 2pac being a real blood is as fake as tha fakest being a original artist

Don't act like you don't have Realest all in your iTunes quit lying to yourself. You'd bust a nut if you saw him in person. Somewhere along the lines you got dissed so now you feel it's your duty to act like you're not a fan boy,

Anyone who says "I'm from the states" is not American. Nobody refers to it here as "the states" lmao your cover is blown. I don't need to open my eyes I've heard it directly from Pac's people that he was a blood and he lost a lot of homies because of it. He also got schooled by Ice T because of it. Check your history. It's as obvious to anyone with a brain and that can critical think without being stuck in a bubble. Some obsessed fans have a hard time recognizing that their hero made a poor decision and started gang banging at age 24. Nothin you say or anyone else can change that.

aerroc

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2014, 01:00:21 AM »

Stop being blind folks.

Don't act like you don't have Realest all in your iTunes quit lying to yourself. You'd bust a nut if you saw him in person. Somewhere along the lines you got dissed so now you feel it's your duty to act like you're not a fan boy,

Anyone who says "I'm from the states" is not American. Nobody refers to it here as "the states" lmao your cover is blown. I don't need to open my eyes I've heard it directly from Pac's people that he was a blood and he lost a lot of homies because of it. He also got schooled by Ice T because of it. Check your history. It's as obvious to anyone with a brain and that can critical think without being stuck in a bubble. Some obsessed fans have a hard time recognizing that their hero made a poor decision and started gang banging at age 24. Nothin you say or anyone else can change that.

blah blah blah is all i hear ur full of shit just like tha fakest u think u know everything u know shit im done wasting my time with u
i served 8 years in the military i fought in 2 wars i been many places around the world i was born and raised in the Bronx i move every year or 2 years i live in Wisconsin for the past almost 2 years and im not from the states lol

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2014, 11:42:07 AM »
He died for the MOB, the MOB pirus killed countless amounts of crips in Compton the week of his murder.
Not really.  There were a number of shootings, but only one, maybe two Compton Crips got dropped... definitely not "countless amounts."  But the retaliation shootings following the Vegas incident actually yielded more Piru casualties than Crip casualties in September.

abusive

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2014, 01:37:18 PM »

Stop being blind folks.
Yes sir! They judge Pac but what he did and said prior to DR but everything changed when he got there. I can't say I blame Pac, he needed the protection they could supply from the enemies he made in Ny.

It should also be noted that the Outlawz is Bloods to this day.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2014, 01:39:25 PM »
Not the Outlawz, just Fatal pretty much.

abusive

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 02:05:56 PM by abusive »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2014, 02:06:11 PM »
Why, because he has on a red jacket?  Fatal is SMM.  I'm not aware of any of the other Outlawz claiming.

abusive

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2014, 05:51:16 AM »
Why, because he has on a red jacket?  Fatal is SMM.  I'm not aware of any of the other Outlawz claiming.
No, because he's wearing red standing next to a known blood on multiple occasions and the same hat you said bloods wear. For the record it's not just that cali set that rocks the variation of that hat, bloods all over do.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2014, 09:30:54 AM »
No, because he's wearing red standing next to a known blood on multiple occasions and the same hat you said bloods wear. For the record it's not just that cali set that rocks the variation of that hat, bloods all over do.
And none of that means he is a Blood or even affiliated with them, aside from being homies with Fatal for the past ~20 years... unless you can CONFIRM that Noble reps a Jersey Blood set.  One pic is of them posing for a photo shoot session... it's not like they're purposely going to not match or have them wear blue or yellow something.  And even in that one pic at some venue (with DJ Kay Slay on the left), they're not in the hood.  But it's not like you're going to roll with Fatal and wearing purple or something.

And I didn't say that BLOODS wear that hat... I just said that Cedar Block Piru specifically wears that hat, and if you are wearing that in COMPTON (or pretty much any inner city in the LA area), it will be assumed that you are claiming CBP, since it's not like there are a lot of Cincinnati Reds fans here in Cali anyway.  Hardly any Bloods or Pirus in LA not from CBP wear that since it's specific to the set, as there really aren't any other sets whose name starts with a C (except Cross Atlantic Piru but they don't make much noise and are actually in Mob Piru's crosshairs at the moment, but it seems like they're going at everyone right now)... which is why you will see someone like Jay Rock wearing the Washington hat (for Watts) or Pirus in general just wearing the Pirates or Phillies hats.  And you will see people from TTP wearing Texas Tech hats, but no one else really, since it's not like they are a popular college team anyway.

When Game came out, he popularized the hat, and basically everyone from outside of CA who wanted to be/look down, whether they were really Bloods or not, started wearing it too, particularly Lil Wayne and Birdman.  It's like when you look at Game's performances overseas, you have all sorts of fags waving red bandannas and throwing up Bs who are just trying to look tough and mimic what they see.  But then some people just jock the style... it's not rare for some specific hat or team to just become popular to wear at a given time anyway.  It's just the style though, one that started out from less-than-ideal origins.  Just look at Crip Walking 10-15 years ago.  Straight up Crip shit but WC made it popular by doing it all the time, but then everyone was trying to do it too.  You even had Xzibit doing it at shows and on videos and even making songs about it ("Get Your Walk On") and then everyone thought he was Crippin since he was doing it... but he wasn't, it was just a fad that caught on to the point where you had websites dedicated to it with white boys doing it in their front yards and Chinese dudes doing while playing DDR.

abusive

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2014, 05:13:47 AM »
K Slay is Blood affiliated to.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2014, 09:18:44 AM »
Some misinformation in the last two posts.  Kendrick is not a Blood, but he grew up in the Lueders Park area.  Big Syke and Mopreme were not in the Outlawz, even if they did take on dictator names... it's because everyone was supposed to contribute toward a bigger group Outlaw Immortalz (which was to include Syke and Mopreme, hence their "new" aliases), but it didn't work out that way, with Mopreme not hanging out with Death Row anymore since he got punked there (it's mentioned when he was interviewed for the Biggie & Tupac documentary, though he didn't go into much detail) and Syke eventually hanging out less and less with Death Row too, so the younger guys became the Outlawz, pretty much being a combination of Fatal & Felony (Kadafi) and Dramacydal, and being Pac's crew.  Syke didn't get kicked to the curb, but like I said, he was around Death Row (and Pac) less and less as 1996 progressed.

When was "My Closest RoadDoggz" recorded? That song always sounded to me like it belonged very close to the end of Pac's life, but meybe it was earlier in his Death Row days, perhaps closer to AEOM?

It's interesting to see the distancing of Syke/Mopreme as the consequence of a Blood-dominated culture at DR. Never thought about it that way, but it makes sense.

Pac said in the VIBE interview: "I murdered Thug Life. Them niggas didn't act right. I murdered Thug Life and gave birth to the Outlawz." I wonder: what did the niggas in Thug Life do wrong that pissed off Pac? My guess: nothing at all, but Pac was paranoid, and probably thought they didn't represent him hard enough while he was in jail or something, and so Pac viewed that as disrespect. That would be typical of how Pac interpreted people's behavior. He said it himself that he was paranoid.

That quote was mostly directed at Stretch i think. Could've been something else too though but it happens all the time. It's life.

And i fully co-sign the post you made under this one. Post-death 2pac-stans dont seem to get it though. Still live in denial. Too fauned by the image he got after he died. Most probably cuz thats when most of them were kids, started to like rap or just like 2pac at that moment.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2014, 09:11:10 AM »
K Slay is Blood affiliated to.
No he's not... what set is he affiliated with then?  Can't just say Bloods.

Just because he was filmed going through a few Blood hoods in Cali doesn't mean that he's Blood affiliated.  He was just there on the strength of being a real street nigga from NY but not on some Superman shit either, so there was mutual respect in that video.  Plus he's an industry head, so they knew who he was, especially when he went to Nickerson Gardens and chopped it up with Jay Rock.  But again, no real Blood affiliation other than knowing the guy who was taking him through the hoods.  Especially not with an NY hat on, which is a hat that Neighborhood Crips wear (which is why in the video, one of the guys makes some remark about if you're real then you're respected "no matter what hat you got on").