Author Topic: Was 2pac Gang Affiliated? Natasha Walker Part 4  (Read 1670 times)

abusive

Re: Was 2pac Gang Affiliated? Natasha Walker Part 4
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2014, 10:42:13 AM »
K Slay is Blood affiliated to.
No he's not... what set is he affiliated with then?  Can't just say Bloods.

Just because he was filmed going through a few Blood hoods in Cali doesn't mean that he's Blood affiliated.  He was just there on the strength of being a real street nigga from NY but not on some Superman shit either, so there was mutual respect in that video.  Plus he's an industry head, so they knew who he was, especially when he went to Nickerson Gardens and chopped it up with Jay Rock.  But again, no real Blood affiliation other than knowing the guy who was taking him through the hoods.  Especially not with an NY hat on, which is a hat that Neighborhood Crips wear (which is why in the video, one of the guys makes some remark about if you're real then you're respected "no matter what hat you got on").
http://nypost.com/2012/09/15/brooklyn-hip-hop-fund-raiser-for-gang-boss-cancelled/
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2014, 11:38:59 AM »
And still, nothing there indicated that DJ Kay Slay is affiliated.  It's possible to support gang members and not necessarily be affiliated with the gang.  Just a reputable street head supporting another, giving respect where it's due.  Crooked I (not affiliated, even though his dad was a Crip) supported Suge when he was locked up.  So did some non-Bloods, like Keita Roc, who was putting in a lot of work for Suge despite repping different colors.  A lot of non-BMF heads shout out Big Meech too out of respect.  Jesse Jackson was at Tookie's funeral... but that doesn't make him a Crip.

abusive

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2014, 12:48:26 PM »
And still, nothing there indicated that DJ Kay Slay is affiliated.  It's possible to support gang members and not necessarily be affiliated with the gang.  Just a reputable street head supporting another, giving respect where it's due.  Crooked I (not affiliated, even though his dad was a Crip) supported Suge when he was locked up.  So did some non-Bloods, like Keita Roc, who was putting in a lot of work for Suge despite repping different colors.  A lot of non-BMF heads shout out Big Meech too out of respect.  Jesse Jackson was at Tookie's funeral... but that doesn't make him a Crip.
lol It's also possible that supporting gang members, wearing gang clothing, wearing gang colors, hanging out at gang sets etc. means you are affiliated. But you can go ahead and be this forums gang expert, I'm done with this topic and until I see or hear otherwise I'll just put two and two together and stand by what I have posted.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2014, 01:16:30 PM »
...which was mostly just assumptions without any shreds of evidence anyway, so I'm not sure what two and two you were putting together.

abusive

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2014, 05:10:41 PM »

aerroc

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2014, 07:55:01 PM »
not 2 long ago some idiot sayed kendrick is a blood and ab-soul is a crip ;D

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2014, 11:43:13 AM »
Wasn't that you that said that aerroc champ
How's Tha realest"s nuts hanging they still in ya mouth

aerroc

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2014, 12:53:58 PM »
Wasn't that you that said that aerroc champ
How's Tha realest"s nuts hanging they still in ya mouth

who the fuck is talking bout tha fakest here lol only you
btw r.i.p to tha fakest nobody cares dude like 40 years old and comes out with a album every 10 years like hes dr dre now get back on topic here

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2014, 02:02:46 PM »
Aerrock realest has a album out came out last month haven't you heard it ??

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2014, 05:22:21 PM »
nobody cares about the realest, quiet you

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2014, 06:39:06 PM »
Pacs dead who cares move on brodies

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2014, 06:40:23 PM »

what music you been bumping lately, K Macc?  anything good?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2014, 06:43:45 PM »

what music you been bumping lately, K Macc?  anything good?
shit I'm patiently waiting on that new lamb that shits going to slap so hard bitches are going to swell up real spit brobro