Author Topic: Was 2pac Gang Affiliated? Natasha Walker Part 4  (Read 1668 times)

Sccit

Re: Was 2pac Gang Affiliated? Natasha Walker Part 4
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2014, 07:14:57 PM »
how come you didn't ask the REAL question here:

did she bone 2pac?

lmfao instead of sayin did 2pac bone her

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2014, 07:16:47 PM »
Tupac was gang affiliated otherwise he wouldn't have felt so entitled to swing on a dude from a rival gang that had nothing to do with him. He died for MOB Piru best believe. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.
But Big Syke of Thug Life & The Outlawz was a crip . .Most of Thug Life was crip . So explain that . 2pac was not MOB Piru .

What does one have to do with the other? Schoolboy Q is a crip, Kendrick Lamar is a blood, Jay Rock blood, Ab Soul a crip. Shit happens all the time. And who said Outlawz are crips?

He kicked Syke and Thug Life to the curb the last 6-7 months of his life, food for thought.

lol@kendrick is a blood

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2014, 07:26:48 PM »
KENDRICK A GANG MEMBER?  LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what's next?  are you gunna tell ms Bieber is a rollin 20?

aerroc

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2014, 08:15:53 PM »
Tupac was gang affiliated otherwise he wouldn't have felt so entitled to swing on a dude from a rival gang that had nothing to do with him. He died for MOB Piru best believe. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.
But Big Syke of Thug Life & The Outlawz was a crip . .Most of Thug Life was crip . So explain that . 2pac was not MOB Piru .

What does one have to do with the other? Schoolboy Q is a crip, Kendrick Lamar is a blood, Jay Rock blood, Ab Soul a crip. Shit happens all the time. And who said Outlawz are crips?

He kicked Syke and Thug Life to the curb the last 6-7 months of his life, food for thought.

lol@kendrick is a blood

damm bootleggers think they know everything  :D

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2014, 10:03:37 PM »
Aerroc u heard the new realest single from my death bed?

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2014, 11:38:12 PM »

lol@kendrick is a blood

Quit being ignorant guys. You act like you grew up with Kendrick. My boy Wack would be him hanging with the Leuders Park gang since he was a youngster. He's got bloods with him everywhere he goes, he goes on stage at BET awards wearing a red rag outfit, isn't hard to read.

Y'all clearly didn't listen to GKMC. "Dying of Thirst" and I quote "this Piru shit been in me forever, and forever imma push it, wherever whenever." Explain that line to me and then go "lol" at him repping blood. Maybe he's not a full on gang banger that put in work, but that's the side he rolls with. He's also smart enough to know he's crossed over so much that throwing out gang ties on every record wouldn't help him. That wasn't the point of my post earlier, my point was just cause Thug Life had crips didn't mean Pac didn't roll with the bloods.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2014, 12:25:22 AM »

always thought the syke song be yo self was about 2pac.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 12:42:38 AM by jory »

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2014, 12:29:32 AM »
Egima jokes aside any news on Tha realest any new projects etc?

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2014, 05:56:08 AM »

lol@kendrick is a blood

he's not a gang banger

true

aerroc

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2014, 06:46:13 AM »
Egima jokes aside any news on Tha realest any new projects etc?

you want the lastest on tha realest check out tha realest.com im sure you can find what u need there ask the mod or something :D

aerroc

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2014, 06:47:16 AM »

lol@kendrick is a blood

he's not a gang banger

true

yep +!

jman91331

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2014, 09:41:15 AM »

lol@kendrick is a blood

Quit being ignorant guys. You act like you grew up with Kendrick. My boy Wack would be him hanging with the Leuders Park gang since he was a youngster. He's got bloods with him everywhere he goes, he goes on stage at BET awards wearing a red rag outfit, isn't hard to read.

Y'all clearly didn't listen to GKMC. "Dying of Thirst" and I quote "this Piru shit been in me forever, and forever imma push it, wherever whenever." Explain that line to me and then go "lol" at him repping blood. Maybe he's not a full on gang banger that put in work, but that's the side he rolls with. He's also smart enough to know he's crossed over so much that throwing out gang ties on every record wouldn't help him. That wasn't the point of my post earlier, my point was just cause Thug Life had crips didn't mean Pac didn't roll with the bloods.
Did you really listen to the song or do you not understand complex hip hop? That verse was from the perspective of the brother of his homeboy that got shot who was from piru, not Kendrick saying he's from piru. If you gonna use a quote to make a argument, know ya shit. Just like the other verse is from the perspective of a hooker. Just because he said "even if I gotta fuck suck or swallow" are you gonna use that to say he on dick too? Lol.

aerroc

« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2014, 11:26:04 AM »
can not wait for tha reply  :D

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2014, 12:23:07 PM »
Aerrocock why don't you Chek for me Arnt you a mod over their champ

aerroc

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2014, 12:39:32 PM »