Author Topic: Was 2pac Gang Affiliated? Natasha Walker Part 4  (Read 1669 times)

Sccit

Re: Was 2pac Gang Affiliated? Natasha Walker Part 4
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2014, 12:43:06 PM »
Tupac was gang affiliated otherwise he wouldn't have felt so entitled to swing on a dude from a rival gang that had nothing to do with him. He died for MOB Piru best believe. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.
But Big Syke of Thug Life & The Outlawz was a crip . .Most of Thug Life was crip . So explain that . 2pac was not MOB Piru .

What does one have to do with the other? Schoolboy Q is a crip, Kendrick Lamar is a blood, Jay Rock blood, Ab Soul a crip. Shit happens all the time. And who said Outlawz are crips?

He kicked Syke and Thug Life to the curb the last 6-7 months of his life, food for thought.

lol@kendrick is a blood

damm bootleggers think they know everything  :D

Quit being ignorant guys. You act like you grew up with Kendrick. My boy Wack would be him hanging with the Leuders Park gang since he was a youngster. He's got bloods with him everywhere he goes, he goes on stage at BET awards wearing a red rag outfit, isn't hard to read.

Y'all clearly didn't listen to GKMC. "Dying of Thirst" and I quote "this Piru shit been in me forever, and forever imma push it, wherever whenever." Explain that line to me and then go "lol" at him repping blood. Maybe he's not a full on gang banger that put in work, but that's the side he rolls with. He's also smart enough to know he's crossed over so much that throwing out gang ties on every record wouldn't help him. That wasn't the point of my post earlier, my point was just cause Thug Life had crips didn't mean Pac didn't roll with the bloods.
Did you really listen to the song or do you not understand complex hip hop? That verse was from the perspective of the brother of his homeboy that got shot who was from piru, not Kendrick saying he's from piru. If you gonna use a quote to make a argument, know ya shit. Just like the other verse is from the perspective of a hooker. Just because he said "even if I gotta fuck suck or swallow" are you gonna use that to say he on dick too? Lol.

lmao

aerroc

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2014, 12:47:47 PM »
Quit being ignorant guys  :D[/quote
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 12:50:50 PM by aerroc »

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2014, 01:09:28 PM »
I want to know from you Arnt you realest admin ?

aerroc

« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2014, 01:24:31 PM »
I want to know from you Arnt you realest admin ?

lol NO I am NOT tha realest forum admin

if u really want to discuss  tha realest make a thread of your own here or tha realest forum

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2014, 01:28:15 PM »
I want to ask you here champ , are you a blood?

aerroc

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2014, 01:46:17 PM »
I want to ask you here champ , are you a blood?

wtf lol this has nothing to do with this topic

this is the last stupid question i answer from u
you want to ask more pm me

and no i am not no blood or crip i never believed in that nonsense i stand on my own 2 feet blood or crip what has it giving anybody

death a fucked up life broke i had many friends who joined different gangs in ny back in the day i was offered plenty of times but never joined i didn't see the point
people should just finish school then go to collage or join the military like i did

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2014, 04:28:48 PM »
You got any new realest tracks ?

And. Btw your Tha Realest"s no1 fan don't fake like your not

MOBNigga06

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2014, 04:58:57 PM »
How did this thread become about Tha Realest?

I'm a big fan of Tha Realest. His music is dope. I bought Witness Tha Realest and would gladly support new projects if there were any. Is there new music from Tha Realest on the way?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2014, 08:57:22 PM »
Tupac was gang affiliated otherwise he wouldn't have felt so entitled to swing on a dude from a rival gang that had nothing to do with him. He died for MOB Piru best believe. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.
But Big Syke of Thug Life & The Outlawz was a crip . .Most of Thug Life was crip . So explain that . 2pac was not MOB Piru .

What does one have to do with the other? Schoolboy Q is a crip, Kendrick Lamar is a blood, Jay Rock blood, Ab Soul a crip. Shit happens all the time. And who said Outlawz are crips?

He kicked Syke and Thug Life to the curb the last 6-7 months of his life, food for thought.

lol@kendrick is a blood

Quit being ignorant guys. You act like you grew up with Kendrick. My boy Wack would be him hanging with the Leuders Park gang since he was a youngster. He's got bloods with him everywhere he goes, he goes on stage at BET awards wearing a red rag outfit, isn't hard to read.

Y'all clearly didn't listen to GKMC. "Dying of Thirst" and I quote "this Piru shit been in me forever, and forever imma push it, wherever whenever." Explain that line to me and then go "lol" at him repping blood. Maybe he's not a full on gang banger that put in work, but that's the side he rolls with. He's also smart enough to know he's crossed over so much that throwing out gang ties on every record wouldn't help him. That wasn't the point of my post earlier, my point was just cause Thug Life had crips didn't mean Pac didn't roll with the bloods.
Did you really listen to the song or do you not understand complex hip hop? That verse was from the perspective of the brother of his homeboy that got shot who was from piru, not Kendrick saying he's from piru. If you gonna use a quote to make a argument, know ya shit. Just like the other verse is from the perspective of a hooker. Just because he said "even if I gotta fuck suck or swallow" are you gonna use that to say he on dick too? Lol.

Yes I listened to the song, and it goes back and forth between his statements and those of another perspective int he song. You're meaning to tell me that he's going to talk about Piru shit (homeboys or not) on his debut record, have bloods with him everywhere he goes, and rock red ragged suits and not be affiliated? I can pull up more lyrics if you'd like, but you'll probably try to spin them against me. Again, y'all are missing the whole point of my initial statement. You all don't know Kendrick, nor anyone close to Kendrick, so you can't comment on shit regarding how he grew up. He's been rolling with Leuder's Park since he was a kid.

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2014, 10:50:49 PM »
And aerock is with mob piru

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2014, 07:49:44 AM »

lol@kendrick is a blood

Yes I listened to the song, and it goes back and forth between his statements and those of another perspective int he song. You're meaning to tell me that he's going to talk about Piru shit (homeboys or not) on his debut record, have bloods with him everywhere he goes, and rock red ragged suits and not be affiliated? I can pull up more lyrics if you'd like, but you'll probably try to spin them against me. Again, y'all are missing the whole point of my initial statement. You all don't know Kendrick, nor anyone close to Kendrick, so you can't comment on shit regarding how he grew up. He's been rolling with Leuder's Park since he was a kid.

being affiliated and being a blood is two completely different things

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2014, 09:34:32 AM »
Also, keep in mind while the hood and the gang share the same since they're based out of the same place, claiming the hood doesn't always mean that you are claiming the gang (though in the eyes of rivals, they won't give a fuck anyway, it's the same to them).  So Kendrick shouting out LUEDERS (not "Leuders") in songs obviously sounds like he's repping Lueders Park Piru, but he's just shouting out his neighborhood, since that's what the area is referred to.  Similarly, there are also people who claim Kelly Park and will stand their ground, but they are not Kelly Park Compton Crips... just from the same hood, are friends with guys who were put on KPCC, etc.  And the same thing applies to a lot of areas like that, though it's not necessarily the case when there are gang names that aren't based on the specific neighborhood name or street like Bounty Hunters, Swans, Mob, Tree Top, etc.

abusive

« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2014, 03:10:30 PM »

lol@kendrick is a blood

Good points.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.