Author Topic: Rick Ross "Mastermind" album ft. Jay-Z, Kanye, Jeezy,Scarface,Z-RO  (Read 2209 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Rick Ross "Mastermind" album ft. Jay-Z, Kanye, Jeezy,Scarface,Z-RO
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2014, 11:26:05 AM »
I wonder who diddy was talkin to? On the breakfast club Ross said it was a young artist but made sure to specify "it wasn't French Montana".

Red Cafe maybe?

Lmao. I feel like Red doesn't deserve a lecture of that magnitude.

Blood$

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2014, 11:26:26 AM »
bloodmoney check ya boy out ! rick ross interview -

until the real Rick Ross can provide proof to all these claims as far as dude snitching on inmates and such, everything he is saying is null and void and all about getting some promo

Ross just admit once again to being a CO and says he would do it again to feed his family too btw

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2014, 12:31:48 PM »
bloodmoney check ya boy out ! rick ross interview -

until the real Rick Ross can provide proof to all these claims as far as dude snitching on inmates and such, everything he is saying is null and void and all about getting some promo

Ross just admit once again to being a CO and says he would do it again to feed his family too btw
he didn't have to be snitchin' on the niggas that had extra oodles of noodles like that though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2014, 04:35:26 PM »
I wonder who diddy was talkin to? On the breakfast club Ross said it was a young artist but made sure to specify "it wasn't French Montana".

Red Cafe maybe?

Word, that lecture sounded like it was aimed at a goofball who wasn't taking his craft serious. Only person I can think of IS French. And plus the fact that Ross had to clarify that without anyone else making the accusation...almost sounds like he told off on himself.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2014, 04:42:58 PM »

Red Cafe maybe?

Word, that lecture sounded like it was aimed at a goofball who wasn't taking his craft serious. Only person I can think of IS French. And plus the fact that Ross had to clarify that without anyone else making the accusation...almost sounds like he told off on himself.

Then again, Ross's style is faker than a WWE character. So he could of just asked Diddy to act like he was scolding someone to throw on his album lol.

Blood$

« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2014, 04:49:05 PM »

Red Cafe maybe?

that's hilarious cuz I thought of the same thing too watching that interview  :laugh:

could have even been yelling at Ross himself lmao

mrkmaidog

« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2014, 12:38:23 PM »
Congrats to Ross for his 5th #1 Album selling 185,000 his first week. Not bad at all for a strong album with no big hit on radio. Time for Def Jam to get promo ball rolling for the next single to hit radio.
http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2014, 01:54:06 PM »

Red Cafe maybe?

Then again, Ross's style is faker than a WWE character. So he could of just asked Diddy to act like he was scolding someone to throw on his album lol.
but you listen to that fake shit. smdh.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2014, 03:06:27 PM »
My dude, you know even less than I thought if you think any more than 2% of artists do anything relatively close to what they rap about.

I'll admit Ross is faker than most though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2014, 03:08:42 PM »
My dude, you know even less than I thought if you think any more than 2% of artists do anything relatively close to what they rap about.

you dumber than I thought if you don't think there are some authentic artists out there.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2014, 03:16:50 PM »

you dumber than I thought if you don't think there are some authentic artists out there.

An "authentic artist" can still be "fake". Like you'd think Royce is "authentic"...but he raps about bustin' shots all day...he don't do that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2014, 03:18:54 PM »

An "authentic artist" can still be "fake". Like you'd think Royce is "authentic"...but he raps about bustin' shots all day...he don't do that.
I'm more of a fan of artists who lived that life and put it on wax. not that fairy tale bullshit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2014, 03:20:12 PM »
Says T.I.'s biggest fan...says the guy who has an alternate account to help fight his battles...says the guy whose too fake to even post his own picture. ::) ::) ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2014, 03:23:15 PM »
Says T.I.'s biggest fan...says the guy who has an alternate account to help fight his battles...says the guy whose too fake to even post his own picture. ::) ::) ::)
leave the drugs alone kid. that schoolboy q shit got you fucked up.

aerroc

« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2014, 10:54:28 AM »
all his albums are remixes the same words on every song
garbage ass rapper