Author Topic: if you were rich would you hire a maid(s)?  (Read 313 times)

KrazySumwhat

if you were rich would you hire a maid(s)?
« on: February 15, 2014, 11:51:37 PM »

KrazySumwhat

Re: if you were rich would you hire a maid(s)?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 11:54:44 PM »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 12:35:06 AM »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 01:42:55 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 01:48:41 AM »
Can we get some IDs on all these anime characters?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 02:02:18 AM »
 doze boob size meen nuthing??!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 02:19:22 AM »
Oh, it means everythng to me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 02:35:14 AM »
 would you date a gamer girl?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 02:39:40 AM »
 or baseball with her?;

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 03:16:50 AM »
your a fucking pervert, that shit isn't cool... All praise to Allah for not afflicting me with whatever he has afflicted you with and for preferring me over much of what he has created!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 03:33:36 AM »
your a fucking pervert, that shit isn't cool... All praise to Allah for not afflicting me with whatever he has afflicted you with and for preferring me over much of what he has created!

Did you know that in my country(Australia), Muslim Arabs keep getting caught marrying 12 year olds and fucking girls way under 18? It seems that Muslims are marrying young girls in this country despite it being illegal here. So imagine in the middle east.
 yet you call to Allah on this. LMAO. research your own fucking religion mate. Muslims have multiple wives, have child wives and rape girls and blame it on them and public execute them because its "their" fault...
 Not to mention that its ok to murder and rape the infidel. By your religions logic Australian girls deserve to be raped because they don't cover them selves up like Muslim girls.
 So fuck off with that Allah bullshit, mate.

Oh and a 14 year old white girl just got rapped by 6 Africans in Sydney too. Brings back memories of a few years back when 16 Arabs cunts rapped a 16 year old Aussie girl and told her that she deserved it because shes Australian so fuck off you dumb white boy that loves Arabs more than his own kind.
 I love Black music and Japanese art but iam still white and don't suck the cock of those whom want me dead like you do.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 05:18:51 AM »
T

Did you know that in my country(Australia), Muslim Arabs keep getting caught marrying 12 year olds and fucking girls way under 18? It seems that Muslims are marrying young girls in this country despite it being illegal here. So imagine in the middle east.
 yet you call to Allah on this. LMAO. research your own fucking religion mate. Muslims have multiple wives, have child wives and rape girls and blame it on them and public execute them because its "their" fault...
 Not to mention that its ok to murder and rape the infidel. By your religions logic Australian girls deserve to be raped because they don't cover them selves up like Muslim girls.
 So fuck off with that Allah bullshit, mate.

Oh and a 14 year old white girl just got rapped by 6 Africans in Sydney too. Brings back memories of a few years back when 16 Arabs cunts rapped a 16 year old Aussie girl and told her that she deserved it because shes Australian so fuck off you dumb white boy that loves Arabs more than his own kind.
 I love Black music and Japanese art but iam still white and don't suck the cock of those whom want me dead like you do.

Don't worry about what they're doing bro.  Muslims are a billion people so your bound to find anything.

The Prophet Muhammad taught that in spiritual matters you should always compare yourself to those doing more than you, to the spiritual giants.  In matters of the materialistic life compare yourself to those who have less than you, the struggling, the downtrodden, the people on the fringes, broke niccazz....

In Islam we wash our wrists, hands, feet, head, neck, before every prayer with water, it's called wudu because its a cleansing.  We clean ourselves outwardly and inwardly and seek refuge with Allah from Shaytan the accursed. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2014, 06:44:02 AM »
i'd hire a high class prostitute under the table...you know, one of the girls Eliot Spitzer was paying a few grand a night for.

pimpin 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 10:23:40 AM »
i'd hire a high class prostitute under the table...you know, one of the girls Eliot Spitzer was paying a few grand a night for.

pimpin 8)

That bitch that ratted him out wasn't worth more than 5 Chuck E. Cheese tokens though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2014, 04:58:12 AM »