Author Topic: Finally got to meet 2pac. Had a dream about him last night.  (Read 1026 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Finally got to meet 2pac. Had a dream about him last night.
« on: February 17, 2014, 03:13:06 AM »
Well, the good news is, I finally got to meet Pac.  I mean, I had a couple dreams of Pac before but one he was performing on stage and the other was like a 2pac tribute concert and I don't think he was even there.

So this one, I did actually get to meet Pac.  I was dissapointed though, so I didn't even bother to write down the dream after I woke up.   It's only now that I'm kind of realizing that this is a big deal and some shit I might want to document.

The reason why I was a little dissapointed from the encounter was, this is Pac.. so your expecting him to like reveal the meaning of life or some shit.   But actually he was acting like shy at the level of respect I was giving him.  It really was Pac, there was no doubt about that.  But the way he was acting was like an imposter.

In fact... let me more clearly explain.  The way he was acting was like he was just some scrub.  He was behaving like someone with a low self-esteem.  

We were all kind of at some sort of event.  It was like one of those events you might have at a school or a fancy hotel or convention center.  Where there may be events, lectures, performances all going on in different rooms.  You kind of float around and check out what is going on.

So I just kind of came across Pac in a hallway just outside of one of the event rooms.   He was just acting like some scrub who had just kind of snuck in the place and was happy just to be there, but who would be the type of scrub to get kicked out when the an official at the event realized he hadn't bought a ticket or that he had brought weed into the event, or spoken rudely to the female staff or something like that.  None of those things happened, I'm just explaining his behavior, the aura he had of a "scrub".

So then when I started giving him madd respect, and showing dude love... his attitude was like "ahhh if this dude thinks I'm someone important, maybe I can get something from him, maybe he can hook me up, or maybe other people will start to think I'm important too".   But he still didn't seem happy.  Even when I gave him the 2pac treatment.  He seemed like a sad, scrubby dude.  He seemed like he might play along if it would get him something.  But he didn't seem like he really believed he was great, and he didn't have an star presence.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 03:16:17 AM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Finally got to meet 2pac. Had a dream about him last night.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 07:45:08 AM »
who cares
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 08:16:36 AM »
at this point Brian is trolling himself for attention

blcxm

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 02:23:56 PM »
dats so westcoast.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 11:51:32 PM »
As long as it wasn't a wet dream then its all good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 11:56:19 PM »

Didn't see that one coming  ;)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 11:58:55 PM »
how dare you call 2pac a scrub

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 02:15:14 AM »

Didn't see that one coming  ;)
nocturnal emissions are nothing to be ashamed of.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 04:37:29 PM »
ALL HE WANTED 2 BE
IS A MUTHAFUCKIN G
RESPECT AND AFFINITY
UNTIL IT'S TIME TO COME HOME

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 06:22:08 PM »
You're not dead yet?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 07:37:03 PM »
this thread was a flop for Brian

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 08:34:44 PM »
i thought it was an interesting dream

trapper

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2016, 04:08:52 PM »
Well, the good news is, I finally got to meet Pac.  I mean, I had a couple dreams of Pac before but one he was performing on stage and the other was like a 2pac tribute concert and I don't think he was even there.

So this one, I did actually get to meet Pac.  I was dissapointed though, so I didn't even bother to write down the dream after I woke up.   It's only now that I'm kind of realizing that this is a big deal and some shit I might want to document.

The reason why I was a little dissapointed from the encounter was, this is Pac.. so your expecting him to like reveal the meaning of life or some shit.   But actually he was acting like shy at the level of respect I was giving him.  It really was Pac, there was no doubt about that.  But the way he was acting was like an imposter.

In fact... let me more clearly explain.  The way he was acting was like he was just some scrub.  He was behaving like someone with a low self-esteem.  

We were all kind of at some sort of event.  It was like one of those events you might have at a school or a fancy hotel or convention center.  Where there may be events, lectures, performances all going on in different rooms.  You kind of float around and check out what is going on.

So I just kind of came across Pac in a hallway just outside of one of the event rooms.   He was just acting like some scrub who had just kind of snuck in the place and was happy just to be there, but who would be the type of scrub to get kicked out when the an official at the event realized he hadn't bought a ticket or that he had brought weed into the event, or spoken rudely to the female staff or something like that.  None of those things happened, I'm just explaining his behavior, the aura he had of a "scrub".

So then when I started giving him madd respect, and showing dude love... his attitude was like "ahhh if this dude thinks I'm someone important, maybe I can get something from him, maybe he can hook me up, or maybe other people will start to think I'm important too".   But he still didn't seem happy.  Even when I gave him the 2pac treatment.  He seemed like a sad, scrubby dude.  He seemed like he might play along if it would get him something.  But he didn't seem like he really believed he was great, and he didn't have an star presence.

you gay dogg?