Author Topic: Bill Russell Has Great Response to Being Left off LeBron James' Mount Rushmore  (Read 1152 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Hey, thank you for leaving me off your Mount Rushmore. I’m glad you did. Basketball is a team game, it’s not for individual honors. I won back-to-back state championships in high school, back-to-back NCAA championships in college, I won an NBA championship my first year in the league, an NBA championship in my last year, and nine in between. That, Mr. James, is etched in stone.

HOLY!!!

Sccit

kareem>wilt>russell

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
I admit that Russell ether'd LeBron, but some people take this shit way too seriously. I doubt LeBron really gave a fuck or spent more than 3 seconds when he came up with his Mt. Rushmore.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
kareem>wilt>russell

I admit that Russell ether'd LeBron, but some people take this shit way too seriously. I doubt LeBron really gave a fuck or spent more than 3 seconds when he came up with his Mt. Rushmore.

And Russell>>LeBron.

Sccit

LEBRON IS IN HIS PRIME AND THERES A PLAYER RIGHT NOW WHO IS BETTER THAN HIM LOL SMH

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
LEBRON IS IN HIS PRIME AND THERES A PLAYER RIGHT NOW WHO IS BETTER THAN HIM LOL SMH

Huh?

Hack Wilson - real

kareem>wilt>russell

Please, Russell won more titles than both them foos combined

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Huh?

He thinks Durant & Steph Curry are better.

Hack Wilson - real

lmao

Sccit

Huh?

He thinks Durant & Steph Curry are better.

UR A FOOL IF U DONT THINK DURANT IS HAVING A BETTER SEASON THAN LEBRON

LMFAO@MDOGG "HUH :drool:"

Hack Wilson - real

having a better season does not make him better.

can Durant lead his team to a title like Lebron?  I'm not so sure.

Sccit

having a better season does not make him better.

can Durant lead his team to a title like Lebron?  I'm not so sure.

IF HE HAD RAY ALLEN TO CAP'N-SAVE-A-HOE HIS ASS, SURE, WHY NOT...

BUT REALLY, THO, DURANT IS HAVIN THE BETTER SEASON AND IS BETTER THIS YEAR IN EVERY ASPECT (EVEN STATISTICALLY)...PRETTY HARD TO ARGUE AGAINST THAT, EVEN BEIN A HUGE LEBRON FAN AND ALL.

STILL LMFAO@"HUH?"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
He's playing better right now.

But you've fought your entire Dubcc career on rings. Don't change the standard now because Durant isn't Kobe and doesn't have rings.

Hack Wilson - real

Lebron shoots at a .571 field goal %

that's 4th in the league while Durant isn't even in the top 20.

also, how did Ray Allen do in game 7?  did Kobe not win a title because Ron Artest bailed him out when he was failing?

Sccit

He's playing better right now.

But you've fought your entire Dubcc career on rings. Don't change the standard now because Durant isn't Kobe and doesn't have rings.

THE STANDARD UNDENIABLY IS RINGS....SO LEBRON CAREER>DURANT CAREER, I WONT ARGUE THAT. BUT RIGHT NOW, IN HIS PRIME, THERE IS A PLAYER BETTER THAN LEBRON. IF DURANT FINISHES THE SEASON WINNING MVP, WINS A RING, WINS FINALS MVP, LEBRON'S LEGACY TAKES A MAJOR HIT.