Author Topic: Bill Russell Has Great Response to Being Left off LeBron James' Mount Rushmore  (Read 1154 times)

Sccit

Lebron shoots at a .571 field goal %

that's 4th in the league while Durant isn't even in the top 20.

also, how did Ray Allen do in game 7?  did Kobe not win a title because Ron Artest bailed him out when he was failing?

EVEN LEBRON'S BIGGEST FAN, CHAM, IS ADMITTING DURANT IS PLAYING BETTER ON THE SEASON

U SOUND LIKE A NUTRIDER RIGHT NOW, HACK

Hack Wilson - real

durant is going to win the MVP but Lebron's still the best player in the league until proven otherwise.

2 straight NBA Finals mvp awards including one over Durant's team.  Durant's gotta win a title to prove to me he's better than Lebron.  Case closed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I'm just waiting for Thursday when Westbrook comes back and Durant falls back to his second best self.

I'd say there is still a 30% chance LeBron can walk away MVP if all goes right lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LeBron's February last year was better than Durant's this year. So I can't take two months of greatness and put him over LeBron.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
having a better season does not make him better.

can Durant lead his team to a title like Lebron?  I'm not so sure.

IF HE HAD RAY ALLEN TO CAP'N-SAVE-A-HOE HIS ASS, SURE, WHY NOT...

BUT REALLY, THO, DURANT IS HAVIN THE BETTER SEASON AND IS BETTER THIS YEAR IN EVERY ASPECT (EVEN STATISTICALLY)...PRETTY HARD TO ARGUE AGAINST THAT, EVEN BEIN A HUGE LEBRON FAN AND ALL.

STILL LMFAO@"HUH?"

The huh was basically saying, that came out of nowhere. Like, we agree LeBron ain't touching Russell, why pile on?

Sccit

DOUBLE POST BY CHAM, U CAN SLICE THROUGH THAT PRESSURE WIT A KNIFE

Hack Wilson - real

I can't wait for the Clippers-Heat finals  8)

Sccit

LOL U GUNA BE WAITIN A LONG TIME THEN, BUDDY

Hack Wilson - real

LOL U GUNA BE WAITIN A LONG TIME THEN, BUDDY

not as long as i'd be waiting for a Lakers vs whoever finals

Sccit

I WILL BET ANYTHING U WANT THAT LAKERS MAKE IT TO THE FINALS BEFORE THERE IS EVER A MIAMI-CLIPPERS FINALS

Hack Wilson - real

your soul?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DOUBLE POST BY CHAM, U CAN SLICE THROUGH THAT PRESSURE WIT A KNIFE

lol, the second one was in response to Hack saying...

durant is going to win the MVP but Lebron's still the best player in the league until proven otherwise.

2 straight NBA Finals mvp awards including one over Durant's team.  Durant's gotta win a title to prove to me he's better than Lebron.  Case closed.

Sccit