Author Topic: Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron (Discussion Thread)  (Read 10398 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2014, 06:50:12 AM »
Wtf do people see in this guy? Nothing stands out at all about him.
the fact that he's signed to tde cause his labelmate is linked to dr. dre. if it wasn't for that there wouldn't even be a discussion about dude or his music.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2014, 10:18:16 AM »
the fact that he's signed to tde cause his labelmate is linked to dr. dre. if it wasn't for that there wouldn't even be a discussion about dude or his music.

Sad but true

aerroc

« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2014, 11:45:23 AM »
what the fuck you 2 talking fuck dre he don't do shit and tde was going to make it with aftermath or not its been a couple years now that tde had that momentum
tde has great house djs just cause people here don't like them cause ur stuck in 1996 get over it its not coming back they dont need to talk about your typical shit from the 90s to sell records gang banging selling drugs the same o shit like it was back then all 4 can hold their own now there popular now cause the bandwagon jumpers the mainstream and its fans got a taste of tde where were they at years ago u stupid euros will never understand ya like 20 years behind get with the movement dont stay stuck in 1996 im surprised you guys dont got a fake ass n.w.a
a fake pac or snoop as artist over there
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:52:22 AM by aerroc »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2014, 12:07:29 PM »
what the fuck you 2 talking fuck dre he don't do shit and tde was going to make it with aftermath or not its been a couple years now that tde had that momentum
tde has great house djs just cause people here don't like them cause ur stuck in 1996 get over it its not coming back they dont need to talk about your typical shit from the 90s to sell records gang banging selling drugs the same o shit like it was back then all 4 can hold their own now there popular now cause the bandwagon jumpers the mainstream and its fans got a taste of tde where were they at years ago u stupid euros will never understand ya like 20 years behind get with the movement dont stay stuck in 1996 im surprised you guys dont got a fake ass n.w.a
dude before kendrick linked up wit dr. dre nobody (includin' some posters here) gave a fuck about kendrick lamar. not fans but a very small few. not rappers. not magazines. not mtv. not bet. none of them niggas. tde is where they at based on the hype of kendrick before that no one here knew what a tde was. if schoolboy q was on babygrande records none of y'all wiggers would be hyped for his album or even be discussin' him right now. miss me wit the bullshit !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Seagully

« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2014, 12:43:59 PM »

Sad but true

Speculation does not equal truth.

Will_B

« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2014, 12:45:51 PM »

Sad but true

Speculation does not equal truth.

It ain't speculation that this album sucks

Blood$

« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2014, 12:58:39 PM »
damn I'm in the minority that think "Los Awesome" is tight  :-\

aerroc

« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2014, 01:03:19 PM »
dude before kendrick linked up wit dr. dre nobody (includin' some posters here) gave a fuck about kendrick lamar. not fans but a very small few. not rappers. not magazines. not mtv. not bet. none of them niggas. tde is where they at based on the hype of kendrick before that no one here knew what a tde was. if schoolboy q was on babygrande records none of y'all wiggers would be hyped for his album or even be discussin' him right now. miss me wit the bullshit !

i could care less bout mtv or other people i didn't start listening to tde cause of that shit the mainstream going to jump on whats hot dick they don't know any better i remember not to long every one was on lil wayne dick i always thought he was over rated and wack now Kendrick took his spot in the spot light tde did there shit on there own and were going to blow up anyway sonner or later they showed the world that all songs don't need to sound south with a trap crap beat there is no one out there that can really fuck with them how many times kendrick appeared as a feature on some 1 else s track and killed them about every 1 including game  em needed dre 50 needed dre and em game needed 50 and dre tde only tde

cant wait for ab-soul and jay rock next

Blood$

« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2014, 01:43:37 PM »
obviously this album isn't gonna have the same impact as Kendrick's but I bet we will see some flip-floppers in here a few months later talking about "you know what, I listened to it a few more times and it's really grown on me!"

FOH

Will_B

« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2014, 01:51:37 PM »
obviously this album isn't gonna have the same impact as Kendrick's but I bet we will see some flip-floppers in here a few months later talking about "you know what, I listened to it a few more times and it's really grown on me!"

FOH

You're on your own there

jk

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2014, 03:18:01 PM »
I have never been big on Q.
Have seen/heard him on some radio shows and whenever he drops a verse or freestyle, he was always awful.

So I wasn't expecting much from this album but I have to say, he delivered a good album,
Have listened to it 3 times and it will remain in my car for now.

These are the tracks I like at the moment:
Collard Green, Gangsta, Hell of a night, prescription/Oxymoron, Break the bank, studio, Blind threats & Man of the year.

Couldn't stand 'what they want' at first but growing on me,
Still don't understand 'The Purge', sounds bland & forced.

I will give the album 7/10 for now.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

aerroc

« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2014, 03:19:33 PM »

FOH

yep u see when schoolboy gets real hot people r going to say that same shit just cause people want to fit in and like music just cause the next person likes it
stupid fucks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2014, 03:50:33 PM »
You can tell whose a real herb and who has a social life based off of reactions.

If you spend your days and weekends all couped up in your moms crib like OG Classic Material and Will and you're not exposed to a party/bar/club scene on a weekend to weekend basis, this album just won't stick. It's understandable.

Blood$

« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2014, 04:16:14 PM »
I have never been big on Q.
Have seen/heard him on some radio shows and whenever he drops a verse or freestyle, he was always awful.

So I wasn't expecting much from this album but I have to say, he delivered a good album,
Have listened to it 3 times and it will remain in my car for now.

These are the tracks I like at the moment:
Collard Green, Gangsta, Hell of a night, prescription/Oxymoron, Break the bank, studio, Blind threats & Man of the year.

Couldn't stand 'what they want' at first but growing on me,
Still don't understand 'The Purge', sounds bland & forced.

I will give the album 7/10 for now.

respect for keeping it trill  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2014, 04:23:50 PM »
You can tell whose a real herb and who has a social life based off of reactions.

If you spend your days and weekends all couped up in your moms crib like OG Classic Material and Will and you're not exposed to a party/bar/club scene on a weekend to weekend basis, this album just won't stick. It's understandable.