Author Topic: Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron (Discussion Thread)  (Read 10396 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 08:29:33 AM »
Lol @ you Googling everything you claim to know.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 01:40:19 PM »
I honestly haven't given Schoolboy Q a listen at all. Only thing I've heard from him was that diss he did to 40 Glocc and those 2 features on Game's mixtape (although I don't know who he is and who Skeme is and they're both on back-2-back songs together).

I think I'm going to do what I did with Kendrick, just pick it up and allow myself to be surprised. Hopefully lightning stikes twice.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 02:07:47 PM »
I honestly haven't given Schoolboy Q a listen at all.

well if you feel like bumping anything before the album leaks/drops I'd start with Setbacks, Habits & Contradictions was dope but a little more experimental for Q

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 02:27:32 PM »
I think I'm going to do what I did with Kendrick, just pick it up and allow myself to be surprised. Hopefully lightning stikes twice.

Gonna be a nice surprise. I can guarantee it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 08:29:57 PM »
Yeah I think I'll start with the album and work my way backwards. It's more fun that way.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 11:09:17 PM »
I honestly haven't given Schoolboy Q a listen at all. Only thing I've heard from him was that diss he did to 40 Glocc and those 2 features on Game's mixtape (although I don't know who he is and who Skeme is and they're both on back-2-back songs together).

Your history shows that you don't really like to give a lot of new artists a shot? Schoolboy is one of the bigger rappers in the game, not hearing his shit is almost hard to do unless your ear is just not tuned to hip hop.

Do you listen to any rappers post 2005? I been seeing you post since the old DR forums by the way, not talking shit just asking.

aerroc

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 12:24:42 AM »

Your history shows that you don't really like to give a lot of new artists a shot? Schoolboy is one of the bigger rappers in the game, not hearing his shit is almost hard to do unless your ear is just not tuned to hip hop.

Do you listen to any rappers post 2005? I been seeing you post since the old DR forums by the way, not talking shit just asking.

Enigma expert in all hip hop not talking shit just saying
i guess when schoolboy drops and the bandwagon jumpers just like you be like they were always a fan
dont remember you posting anything on schoolboy here

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 12:48:45 AM »

i guess when schoolboy drops and the bandwagon jumpers just like you be like they were always a fan

Okay now you wanna troll me, have at it. I've been a fan since day one, and there's a good possibility I haven't talked about him on here. You know why? Cause I've been on this forum for 12 years as opposed to your 3 or 4 years and you have more posts than me. I only have 500 some posts in 12 years? What's that mean? I don't post a whole lot.

aerroc

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 01:04:45 AM »

Okay now you wanna troll me, have at it. I've been a fan since day one, and there's a good possibility I haven't talked about him on here. You know why? Cause I've been on this forum for 12 years as opposed to your 3 or 4 years and you have more posts than me. I only have 500 some posts in 12 years? What's that mean? I don't post a whole lot.

i been here since 03
i was also on WestCoastRydaz forum also back in the day
as far as schoolboy and tde i been hearing them since mid 2008
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:25:12 AM by aerroc »

EnzoUK

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2014, 01:56:40 AM »
1 mins snippets of all 15 tracks are posted here if anyone's interested!

http://www.juno.co.uk/ultraplayer/521625-01.m3u
Twitter: @EnzoUK

hitsaw

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 03:12:59 AM »
1 mins snippets of all 15 tracks are posted here if anyone's interested!

http://www.juno.co.uk/ultraplayer/521625-01.m3u

Thanks!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 09:00:29 AM »
Grouprip still not out? Unreal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 09:13:30 AM »
Grouprip still not out? Unreal.
LOL baby don't cry.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

EnzoUK

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 09:49:39 AM »
it's leaked @ pcrockers.com (you'll see it on the front page) & rapnation

not posting links cause obv it's not allowed here, i'm downloading it now anyway. seems like i'v been waiting years for this to drop
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2014, 09:53:19 AM »
RGF has it now too

gonna check it out once I get home