Author Topic: Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron (Discussion Thread)  (Read 10381 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Schoolboy Q - Oxymoron (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2014, 03:38:43 PM »
I dont think i ever deleted an album that fast. Restarted my computer twice but i still feel like shit. I could have done so much more with the bandwidth i just wasted.

I really envy people who havent had the chance to listen to this.

Final score: <0  :scarface:

:laugh: HAHAHAHA
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2014, 03:50:12 PM »
SOB... half way through and this is turning out a disappointment. The beats are garbage.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Okka

« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2014, 03:55:32 PM »
Y'all need to stop all that bullshit and take it to the G-Spot. I'm gettin' tired of y'all fuckin' up every thread with your stupid ass beefin'.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2014, 04:00:30 PM »
Wow! This album is a fucking joke on first spin. Dude chose lame beats. Very disappointing. This album can't fuck with his first two albums and Setbacks remains his best solo work by far.

MistaNova

« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2014, 04:20:05 PM »
I wonder how this album does sales-wise. Last figure I saw was 23,000 pre-orders and that was over a week ago.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2014, 04:39:25 PM »
But 4's across the board? Grow up.

Why is immature to recognise awful music?

4/10

=

★★/★★★★★

Because the album has been out for less than 24 hours & you already just threw some low ass numbers on the board because you've never liked him. Even the review that was all 4/5's is too soon.

And let's not act like you're not a BLATANT hater of TDE...blatant. Let's also not act like you weren't defending Nicki's lyrics on "Lookin' Ass Nigga"...which have 64 bars that end in "...ass nigga" just two days ago & now this is "unlistenable" after one spin.

One day you'll understand what the word "logic" means.

Where did I say this was unlistenable?

How does a 4/10 on 90% of the songs not translate to non-listenable?

4/10 is 40%...I don't know if you've ever been to school bruh but...

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2014, 06:31:07 PM »
checked it out just cause of the hype and for the suga free joint, but man this shit sux, the new school today has the worst taste.  westcoast rapper over trap sounding beats GTFO

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2014, 07:32:10 PM »
checked it out just cause of the hype and for the suga free joint, but man this shit sux, the new school today has the worst taste.  westcoast rapper over trap sounding beats GTFO
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2014, 01:22:47 AM »
But 4's across the board? Grow up.

Why is immature to recognise awful music?

4/10

=

★★/★★★★★

Because the album has been out for less than 24 hours & you already just threw some low ass numbers on the board because you've never liked him. Even the review that was all 4/5's is too soon.

And let's not act like you're not a BLATANT hater of TDE...blatant. Let's also not act like you weren't defending Nicki's lyrics on "Lookin' Ass Nigga"...which have 64 bars that end in "...ass nigga" just two days ago & now this is "unlistenable" after one spin.

One day you'll understand what the word "logic" means.

Where did I say this was unlistenable?

How does a 4/10 on 90% of the songs not translate to non-listenable?

4/10 is 40%...I don't know if you've ever been to school bruh but...

I rated Daz's last album 4/10 (no joke)

Ignorant, generic Daz shouting over cheap sounding beats from youtube producers. Sometimes u wanna listen to that ingnant shit doe. Foolboy Q went straight in the trash however...

Blood$

« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2014, 09:26:37 AM »
I didn't hear any "trap beats" on this though, dudes just making up excuses and trolling now lol

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2014, 09:29:32 AM »
It doesnt matter how the album sounds - most people on Dubcc are not gonna like it. I told ya. This forum is so out of the loop. Not saying you cant
have your own opinion but they just looking to trash everything thats new. We still in 1994 over here with people from all over the place. Then in a few years
the same people gonna be like "i wish Schoolboy Q went back to his old shit. At least he was good then", as i constantly tell people how members here act. Anything post 1996 or so people here hate.

Been conditioned - sonically & opinion wise - to not like anything unrelated to Death Row, NWA and so on. Add the fact that its alot of trolls here.

Now i see people some of the same people who were shitting on G.K.M.C. props. Funny huh?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 09:31:53 AM by PhunkyDoob »

Matty

« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2014, 09:36:23 AM »
It doesnt matter how the album sounds - most people on Dubcc are not gonna like it. I told ya. This forum is so out of the loop. Not saying you cant
have your own opinion but they just looking to trash everything thats new. We still in 1994 over here with people from all over the place. Then in a few years
the same people gonna be like "i wish Schoolboy Q went back to his old shit. At least he was good then", as i constantly tell people how members here act. Anything post 1996 or so people here hate.

Been conditioned - sonically & opinion wise - to not like anything unrelated to Death Row, NWA and so on. Add the fact that its alot of trolls here.

Now i see people some of the same people who were shitting on G.K.M.C. props. Funny huh?

and what did you think of the album?

Blood$

« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2014, 09:37:22 AM »

AMEN

Mista Rosa

« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2014, 09:44:05 AM »
Dope album personnaly, feeling it.

Props for getting Suga Free and Kurupt on it.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Will_B

« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2014, 10:26:52 AM »

Blah blah blah yawn

Personally I rated GKMC as one of the best West Coast records in a decade. I support good music new and old and I listen to all genres too

This album was ass. Nothing againsts the artist and no hidden agenda sorry pal